XLRI Jamshedpur has released the scorecard for XAT Exam 2019 on Feb 11. Candidates can download their scorecards till February 20, 2019. XAT Score card can be checked from the official website using your XAT ID, Password and Security Text. XLRI also sends a hard copy of XAT scorecard to the test-takers by post.
Latest:XAT 2019 Score card Released – Check Score, Percentile, Cut off
- XAT Score card contains overall as well as the sectional percentile. This score is valid for one year only. Exclusive XAT Rank Predictor 2019
- XAT was successfully conducted on January 7. The overall difficulty level of the exam was moderate-difficult. Check XAT 2019 Analysis, Answer Key, Question Paper & Cut off
- Each XAT College will release its individual cutoff after the declaration of result. XAT Cut off 2019 for BM is expected to be 96, 92.55 for HR and 22 & above for GMP.
- Shortlisted candidates will then proceed to further selection stages (Group Discussion, Personal Interview or Written Ability Test).
1. Although XLRI has stated to release the result on Jan 31, going by the past year trends of declaring XAT Result, it is generally released 7-10 before the official date. Hence, it is probable that XAT 2019 Result is declared by Jan 23.
2. More than 150 B-schools in India will accept XAT 2019 Scores, including XLRI, SPJIMR, IMT, XIMB, TAPMI.
3. No candidates in XAT is awarded a 100 percentile. The maximum percentile is 99.9.
An official statement reads, “Our percentile calculation is slightly different and the topper does not score hundred percentile.” Check XAT 2019 Score Vs Percentile
Highlights of XAT Result
|XAT Result Date 2019||January 31, 2019|
|Announcing Body||XLRI Jamshedpur|
|XAT Result will be declared at||www.xatonline.net.in|
|Details for Accessing Result||Registration Number, Date of Birth and Security Text |
|Details on Score Card||Rank and Marks obtained|
|Courses Available||Business Management (BM), Human Resources (HR) and General Management Program (GMP)|
|Validity of XAT Result||1 year|
|Applicability of XAT Score||Part-time and full-time MBA programs in XLRI & other B-Schools|
XAT 2019 Result Date
For all the candidates awaiting XAT Result, here are all important dates for your reference:
|XAT 2019 Exam Date||January 7, 2019|
|Release of XAT Official Answer Key||January 19, 2019|
|Declaration of XAT Result 2019||January 31, 2019|
|Dates to Download Scorecard||February 1- 25, 2019|
Check all XAT 2019 Exam Dates
How to Check XAT Result 2019?
It must be noted that XAT Result will be declared online. However, the scorecards will be sent by post. Candidates who appeared in the exam can check XAT Results from January31, 2019 onwards. Here’s is how you can check your result:
- Visit the official website of XAT i.e. xatonline.net.in.
- Look up for the link “XAT 2019- Score Card” on the top of the page.
- Log-in using your Registration Number, Date of Birth and Security Text, provided at the time of application.
- Click on the link “Download XAT Score Card”.
- Download the scorecardd which is available in PDF format.
Note: XAT 2019 result and scorecard will be available for download for as long as the admission process continues. Candidates can download it anytime between this duration.
How is XAT Result Calculated?
- In XAT, each question carries 1 mark. For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- A maximum of 12 questions can be left unanswered. Post that, there is negative marking of 0.05 marks.
- The scores of Paper 1 and Paper 2 are calculated differently and will also be mentioned under separate sections in the XAT scorecards.
- The percentage or percentile of GK will be calculated separately and not included in total percentage or percentile.
XAT Score vs Percentile
Here are the marks vs percentile analysis for XAT 2019. OA stands for Overall Aggregate.
- 51.26 OA → 99.751 percentile
- 47.12 OA → 99.278 percentile
- 45.64 OA → 98.896 percentile
- 42.82 OA → 97.891 percentile
- 40.83 OA → 96.842 percentile
Read more on XAT 2019 Score Vs Percentile
XAT Rank Predictor 2019
To the rescue of students, CollegeDunia.com has come up with an exclusive data-driven unique tool for predicting a test taker's rank in XAT 2019. XAT Rank Predictor by CollegeDunia is an online tool that allows you to calculate your estimated XAT Rank, what Percentile you are likely to get on basis of your performance in the exam and hence your overall performance in Xavier Aptitude Test.
How to Use XAT Rank Predictor 2019?
Candidates can check their XAT Rank/ Percentile through the following steps:
- Open Collegedunia’s XAT Rank/ Percentile predictor 2019
- Enter your Name, Contact Number and email id.
- Enter your academic details
- Enter other details including Your Caste Category, Your City, Your preferred location, and Preferred Branch.
- Press "See Result" button.
- After registering, you will be asked to submit your performance in XAT.
- Enter the no. of questions answered correctly. Based on your assessment of correctly answered questions, number of questions answered incorrectly and number of un-answered questions, the XAT rank is determined.
- The portal will use 10000+ student data from last years' XAT results, to predict the XAT Rank. The more accurate you are in understanding your total number of attempts and correct answers for each section, the nearer you are to predict your Percentile.
XAT Score Card 2019
XAT scorecard is an important document that must be safely preserved. It contains the marks obtained by a candidate in various section of XAT 2019. Based on the marks scored, candidates will be shortlisted for further selection rounds. It must be noted that the original XAT Score Card will be sent via post at the registered address of the candidate.
Following are the details that are mentioned on XAT scorecard:
- Name of the candidate
- Exam Date
- XAT ID
- Date of release of XAT result
- Percentages and Percentiles scored in different sections of XAT 2019
Note:XAT has three main sections viz. Quantitative Ability, Verbal and Logical Ability and Decision Making. There is also a fourth section corresponding to General Knowledge. However, marks in GK are not considered while preparing the merit list.
What after XAT Result 2019?
- A GD/PI list of shortlisted candidates is released. All the shortlisted candidates are then required to update the city to appear for the interview and also submit certain documents.
- They have to book their interview slots and upload self-profile assessment and video.
- The interviews at XLRI are scheduled in February and March 2019.
- Each college declares its separate XAT Cut off. The selection rounds vary too.
- All qualifying candidates can seek admission in any one of the 150 premium B-schools throughout the country. These include 11 member institutes of XAMI, listed below:
|XLRI Jamshedpur||XISS Ranchi|
|XIM Jabalpur||XIM&R Mumbai|
|XIM&E Bangalore||XIM Bhubaneshwar|
|St. Aloysius Institute||St. Joseph’s College of Business Administration|
|SFIMR Mumbai||Mount Carmel Institute of Management Bangalore|
Read Top 20 Dream MBA Colleges under XAT 2019
Expected XAT Cut Off 2019
- The cutoff for XAT varies for different programs for different institutes.
- Apart from XLRI, the other participating Institutes of XAT do not declare XAT cutoffs officially.
- All candidates who clear XAT and score the minimum required XAT Cut off will proceed to further rounds of selection.
- Candidates must clear the sectional as well as overall cut off to be considered pass.
- The selection criteria to shortlist candidates can include GD, PI and Essay Writing. These too vary institute-wise.
The below table describes the percentile required for different programs of XLRI:
|Program(s) Offered||Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning||Decision Making||Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||Overall|
|Human Resource Management||76.69||71.628||70.07||92.55|
|Global Management Programme||5 and above||5 and above||6 and above||22 and above|
How to Apply for Institutes Accepting XAT Score?
Candidates who have appeared for XAT can apply for the institutes accepting XAT score. Steps to apply for admission to MBA/PGDM degree of the member institutes of XAMI are mentioned below:
- Register for XAT 2019 by visiting the official website.
- Obtain complete details about the admission process from the official website of the institute or their administrative office.
- Follow the specified registration or application procedure.
XAT Colleges will be offering admission into their post-graduate management programs to those candidates who have cleared the XAT cutoff and the GDPI rounds successfully and whose names are present in the final shortlist published on the website.
Result for shortlisted candidates for further rounds of GD/PI
- After XAT 2019, based on the cut-offs, the list of the shortlisted candidates for the next round of GDPI will be prepared.
- A very important point to be noted is that each institution independently decides the weightages to be given for each of the test components on the basis of its needs.
- XLRI does not play any sort of role in the selection of the applicants in these institutes.
- Candidates shortlisted for GD/PIwill also be intimated individually by the organising authority.
We hope all the deserving candidates secure a seat in their preferred college. Clearing XAT becomes easier if you prepare all the sections well. Good luck!
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College