XAT 2018 Exam Dates (Released)
Xavier Labor Relation Institute, Jamshedpur or XLRI has released the official dates for XAT 2018 at xatonline.net.in. For this year, the exam is scheduled for January 07, 2018. XAT Registration will start from 3rd week of August until December 2017
Candidates who register successfully will be issued their XAT Admit Card from December 20, 2017. It is a mandatory document that needs to be produced at the time of examination. One must make sure to keep the document safe till the admission is finalised.
XAT 2018 is a national level exam conducted by Xavier Labor Relations Institute, Jamshedpur (XLRI). Xavier Aptitude Test is conducted for admissions in management courses for postgraduate programs. The exam will be conducted across 47 cities across India. Additionally, there are 2 International XAT Exam Centers, in Dubai and Kathmandu. Candidates should note and keep a check on XAT 2018 Exam Dates so that they do not miss any important update related to XAT by XLRI.
XAT 2018 Registration Dates
- XAT application form will be available for filling from August 16, 2017.
- The registration for XAT 2018 can be done via online mode only.
- For filling the form online, visit the official website of XAT i.e. xatonline.net.in.
- To complete XAT Registration, candidates have to provide their personal and academic background details.
- XAT Application Fee is INR 1600, irrespective of a candidate’s category.
- The fee can be paid via 3 modes namely Debit/ Credit Card, Cash payment or Demand Draft mode.
Check XAT Registration 2018 for Foreign Candidates
Here are all the important XAT Registration dates:
|XAT Application Form available from||August 16, 2017|
|Last date for applying for XAT 2018 (without late fee – INR 1650)||November 30, 2017|
|Last date for applying for XAT 2018 (with late fee – INR 2000)||December 11, 2017|
Check 7 pointers to Check in XAT Admit Card 2018
XAT 2018 Exam Date
- Candidates who have successfully registered for XAT 2018, can then download XAT Admit Card.
- It will be released online by XLRI from December 20, 2017.
- To access the document, visit the official website of XAT i.e. xatonline.in.
- XAT Admit Card will contain the following information:
- Name of candidate
- Application number
- Date of examination
- Time of examination
- Test Center
- Course/ Program Name
- The exam comprises 2 papers and it is important to clear both the papers.
- Paper 1 contains 3 sections viz Decision Making, Verbal & Logical Ability and Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation. Paper 2 contains questions from General Knowledge and Essay Writing.
- The total number of questions in XAT Paper 1 is 72 and 25 questions in Paper 2. CheckXAT Exam Pattern
|Release of XAT 2018 Admit Card||December 20, 2017, onwards |
|XAT Exam Date||January 07, 2018|
XAT Result Date
- The results for XAT are likely to be announced in the last week of January 2018.
- XLRI will announce XAT Results online at xatonline.net.in.
- Before the results are announced, the answer keys will be released in the 2nd week of January 2018.
- Candidates are required to enter their XAT registration number, date of birth and security text for downloading their scorecard.
- Candidates will know their sectional and overall percentile, once the results of XAT 2018 are out.
- Candidates qualifying in XAT will be called forXAT Selection Procedure
- The selection procedure will consist of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- These rounds will be conducted by XLRI and other management institutes.
|XAT Answer Key releases in||Second week of January 2018|
|Release date of OMR answer sheet||January 23, 2018|
|Release date of XAT Scorecard||January 27, 2018|
XAT Admission Schedule
- The counselling Procedure for XAT 2018will be conducted individually by XLRI and other management institutes accepting XAT Score.
- The shortlisting of candidates will be based on the cut off released by XLRI.
- The final list will be released once the shortlisted candidates will be called up for GD/ PI rounds.
- The list will be available online on the official website.
- Selected candidates will be communicated individually to the authorities.
- The admission process for XAT will proceed after January 31, 2018.