VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form
VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form is the entrance test form for B.Ed. program at Vardhman Mahaveer Open University. The points below will help candidates develop an understanding on VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018.
- VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018 will be conducted in the month of May 2018.
- Aspiring candidates can start applying for the same by February 2018.
- VMOU is an Open University located in Kota, Rajasthan.
- Candidates will need to pay the application fee of INR 1000 in order to apply for VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- If a candidate is not willing to appear for the entrance exam in the current year for which he or she has paid the application fee, the same will not be valid next year. Candidate will have to reapply with a separate application fee.
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee via E-Mitra or SBI-E Pay, apart from online payment through net banking.
Highlights of VMOU B.Ed Entrance Exam
The highlights of VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form in tabular format are as below:
|Name of the exam||VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018|
|VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018 conducting authority||Vardhman Mahaveer Open University|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Availability of VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form||On the official website|
|Last date to submit VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form||Last week of April 2018|
|VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form correction||First week of May 2018|
|VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018 date||Second week of May 2018|
Check VMOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern
VMOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Dates
The below table with application dates will help candidates focus on the important dates related to VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018. Candidates are also requested to refer to the official website regularly for last minute updates.
|VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form availability date||Second week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form||22nd April 2018|
|Release of admit card for VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018||20th May 2018|
|VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018||21st May 2018|
|Result declaration||5th July 2018|
|Counselling will begin by||25th July 2018|
VMOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Eligibility
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University follows stringent eligibility criteria, so candidates are requested to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance exam.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree (Hons) from a recognized university.
- Candidate’s bachelor degree must be obtained from a recognized university.
- Graduation should be done in science, arts or commerce fields.
- For general candidates, 50% marks in graduation is mandatory.
- For reserved category candidates, there is a relaxation of 5%, so 45% marks in graduation is mandatory.
- Candidate must be working currently as a school teacher.
- Candidates both Indian and foreign nationals are eligible to apply for VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018.
VMOU B.Ed Entrance Exam How to fill Application Form
Candidates need to follow few simple steps to fill VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form. It is mandatory for candidates to apply for VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam through filling the application form. Candidates must note that VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form will not be available in any center.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website.
- Before downloading VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form, a candidate needs to register with the website.
- Post creating a unique user id and password, candidates are requested to login using the user id and password.
- After logging in, a customized university page will open up for candidates to click on the link for downloading VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form.
- Once the application form is downloaded, candidates can save the same on the desktop in PDF format.
- Details on VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form need to be filled carefully.
- Full name of both candidate and guardian need to be the same as it appears in government identity proof.
- If there is any discrepancy in details like; name, date of birth or there is spelling mismatch from the supporting documents then the application might get rejected.
- Detail of educational qualification including board and university details need to be filled in the mentioned space.
- The mandatory fields will be marked with asterisks and candidates are requested to populate those fields.
- If any of the mandatory fields are kept empty, VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form will not get submitted.
- Once the application form is duly filled, candidates will need to also upload their recent passport size photograph and digital signature as a confirmation to the application procedure.
- Both the passport size photo and digital signature must not be more than 100kb in size.
- Also, the format used must be jpeg format.
- All details must be previewed and then saved to avoid errors.
- Once the details are filled, the final step to complete the application procedure is to make payment of the application fee.
- An application fee of INR 1000 needs to be paid via credit card or debit card or net banking or E Mitra or SBI epay option.
- Post submission of VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form along with the application fee, candidates can take the print out of the confirmation page as receipt of the payment of application fee.
Details in Application Form
|Name||Full name of candidate as appears in Government identity proof|
|Gender||Male/Female (select the applicable box)|
|Category||General /SC /ST /OBC (select the applicable box)|
|Academic details||Qualification oldest to latest|
|Address||Postal address along with zip code|
|Current residence||Within India|
|Father's name||Full name as appears in Government identity proof|
|Email address||Valid email address|
|Date of birth||MM/DD/YYYY|
VMOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Form Correction
- In the case of any discrepancy on VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form, candidates can initially try to correct the data by themselves.
- Candidates will need to login to the official website and click on the link application form for change or correction of records.
- This will re-direct to a page where candidates need to feed in few details to proceed further. They are: Scholar number, date of birth (in DD/MM/YYYY) and the auto generated captcha code.
- Once candidates fill all details and submit, it will allow candidates to make the required changes and save the same on the site.
- In case the candidates are unable to make the required change, then he or she may try the other two options.
- Candidates are requested to contact Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota immediately.
- If the required correction is not made on the VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form, the data on admit card for the entrance test will become incorrect since the university authority uses VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form date for admit card.
- Candidates can write to the below-mentioned address or call or fax as per convenience for application form correction.
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota
Rawatbhata Road, Kota-324021, Rajasthan.
Toll Free: 1800-180-6166
Q1. What is the basis of admission in VMOU B. Ed courses 2018?
Ans. Candidates need to appear for VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018 to qualify for the courses under VMOU conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University. Admission in VMOU B. Ed courses 2018 will depend upon the marks obtained in the entrance test based on which the merit list will be published by the university authority.
Q2. Is VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form also available from Vardhman Mahaveer Open University campus?
Ans. VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form will only be available on the official website of Vardhman Mahaveer Open University. Candidates will be able to download the form from the website.
Q3. What are the essential documents that a candidate need to carry during the counseling session?
Ans. Candidate must carry the below documents during counseling session.
- Government identity proofs
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of previous degrees
- Five recent passport size photographs
- VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018 admit card
- VMOU B. Ed Entrance Exam 2018 score card