UPTET Admit Card 2017
UPTET Admit Card is issued by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB). The Admit Card will be available from December 2017 onwards. Candidates who successfully fill UPTET Application Form can visit the official website i.e. upbasiceduboard.gov.in to download the hall ticket.
- Candidates have to enter their Registration No., Date of Birth/ Password to access UPTET Admit Card.
- In case of any discrepancy observed in UP TET Admit Card, candidates should immediately contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It should be noted that no hard copy is sent by post.
- Make sure you carry your UPTET Application Form, two recent color photographs, receipt of payment and a valid photo ID in original to the exam hall.
UPTET is scheduled to be held on October 15, 2017. It is conducted in 2 shifts in over 200 centers across Uttar Pradesh. UPTET (Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test) is organized to recruit teachers for government schools from classes 1 to 8. The exam is mandatory for a teaching job in Uttar Pradesh.
Read UPTET 2017 Notification in Hindi
Highlights of UPTET Admit Card
|Availability of UPTET 2017 Admit Card||December 2017|
|Issuing body||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)|
|Mode of availablity||Online|
|UPTET Admit Card can be downloaded from||www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in|
|Details on Admit Card||Applicant’s Name, Roll Number, Test Centre’s Address, Photograph and Signature, Important Instructions|
|Documents to carry along with admit card||A Photo ID, Application Form, Receipt of Payment and 2 Recent Photograph|
|UPTET Contact Detailemail@example.com|
Check Here How to apply for UPTET 2017?
How to Download UPTET Admit Card 2017?
- UPTET 2017 admit card will be available on UPTET’s official website from December 2017 onwards.
- No hard copy of admit card is sent to the candidates. They must avail UPTET Hall Ticket from online mode only.
- To download the UPTET admit card, candidates can follow the below steps:
- Visit UPTET official website i.e. upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Click on ‘UP TET Admit Card 2017’ link
- Enter Registration No., Date of Birth/ Password
- Enter the security code shown in the captcha image
- Click on submit
- The final UPTET Admit Card will appear on the page. Candidates can then take the printout, or save the document to print later.
Note:If any candidate’s UP TET admit card is not available on the website, or if there is any discrepancy, the candidate can contact the UPTET helpline, or check their name in the ‘Rejected Candidates’ list.
Problem in Downloading UPTET Admit Card
A candidate may be unable to download UPTET Hall Ticket 2017 due to the following reasons. Make sure all these are taken care of before you begin to download the Admit Card.
- If application form is incomplete
- Low internet speed
- Entering incorrect credentials
How to Retrieve Application Number or Password?
- In case a candidate forgets his application number, he can retrieve it by clicking on ‘forgot application number link’’. After that, a new window will open and the following details will be asked-
- Name of candidate
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- After entering all these, click on submit and you can get all the details.
- Take a print out of UPTET Admit Card 2017 as it will be required for future processes. It will not be dispatched to candidates via post or fax.
Check UPTET Exam Date
Details on UPTET Admit Card 2017
- The admit card would contain information regarding the exam (Paper 1, Paper 2, or Both).
- There are details about the language of paper, the UPTET exam center, the date along with the time slot allotted to the candidate for the exam, roll number, signature, and photo of the candidate.
- If there is any discrepancy or any information that needs to be edited, the candidate can contact the official UPTET the authorities and rectify them before the date of examination.
Discrepancy in UPTET Admit Card 2017
- Admit Card for UPTET once downloaded, should be checked and verified for all the information provided.
- Any mismatch in the admit card and supporting documents will result in disqualification of the candidate.
- It is very important for the details present in UPTET Admit Card to be real & accurate. Any discrepancies must be immediately notified as soon as possible.
- Candidates can reach the authorities through mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 0532-2466761.
UPTET Exam Centers 2017
- UPTET is conducted in 75 districts of Uttar Pradesh.
- It is conducted in 2 shifts in over 200 centres across Uttar Pradesh.
- The candidate has to choose only one of the following the exam centers while filling UPTET Application Form.
- The Uttar Pradesh Examination Regulation Authority, Allahabad reserves the right to allot a different exam center than the one chosen by the candidate.
- In the following given table, UPTET Exam Centers 2017 are described:
|UPTET 2017 Exam Centers|
|Shahjahapur||Gautam Buddha Nagar||Lilitpur||Kushinagar||Hameerpur|
Instructions to Follow at UPTET Exam Centers
The following are some of the points a candidate should take care of when appearing for the exam:
- The printout of the UPTET admit card is mandatory to give the exam. No entry will be granted without presenting it.
- Reach the exam hall on the time, as mentioned on the Admit Card.
- Candidate’s signature and photograph on the UPTET admit card should be clear and legible.
- Candidates should carry a passport sized photograph same as the one uploaded while filling TET online form.
- Candidates should also have a valid photo ID proof on the day of exam that was mentioned while filling UPTET online form.
- A Xerox of the same photo ID proof is also required.
- No electronic gadgets are allowed inside the exam hall.