UP B.Ed JEE 2018
UP B.Ed JEE 2018 is a state level examination, conducted by the Lucknow University for aspirants willing to pursue B.ED in their further studies. A total of around 217 B.ed colleges and institutes are going to participate in UP BEd JEE.
- UP B.Ed JEE 2018 is scheduled in the month of May, 2018.
- Registration begins from March, 2018 while fee can be deposited till the month of April.
- Application form is divided in 3 parts i.e. Registration, Fee payment and Submission & print out of application form.
- Application form of UP B.Ed JEE will be submitted after the completion of all three parts.
- Candidates have to choose the exam center from the 18 choices available in the application form.
- There is not any upper age limit to apply for UP B.Ed JEE 2018. To apply for UP B.Ed JEE 2018 candidates should be graduated from a recognized university having 55 percent marks.
- The examination is divided in two parts: part 1 and part 2. Check exam pattern for UP B.Ed JEE
- There are 2 sections in each question paper comprises of 50 questions.Total number of marks are 200 to be done in 3 hours.
UP B.Ed JEE 2018 Result will be declared in the month of May, 2018. Candidates who clears the exam will be eligible for the counselling session. The selected candidates will join the academic session of 2018.
UP B.ED JEE 2018 Exam Dates
Registrations for UP B.Ed JEE is expected to commence from March, 2018. The interested candidate can fill the online application form before April, 2018. Candidate should check the important dates given below. The dates given below are tentative and can be changed according to the notification released by the authority. The detailed schedule for UP B.Ed JEE 2018 is tabulated below.
|Application form starts from||March, 2018|
|Last date to apply for UP B.Ed JEE 2018||April, 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||April, 2018|
|Date of examination||May, 2018|
|Result will be declared on||May, 2018|
|Counseling session will begin from||June, 2018|
|New Academic session will start from||July, 2018|
UP B.ED JEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to appear in UP B.Ed JEE 2018 must check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. If the candidates does not fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority, the application form can be rejected at any stage. Therefore candidates should check the minimum eligibility criteria given below to avoid any discrepancies.
- Minimum age limit to apply is 21 years
- There is no upper age limit for UP B.Ed JEE 2018
Candidates must be a citizen of India. Candidates should fulfill the status of local residents and satisfy the domicile criteria.
- Candidates must have obtained minimum of 55 percent in graduation from a recognized university of Uttar Pradesh or Central University.
- Candidates graduated in Bachelor of Technology or Engineering need to obtain a minimum of 55 percent in mathematics, science and other subjects.
- Candidates applying on the basis of post graduate degree need 50 percent marks.
UP B.ED JEE 2018 Application Form
Registrations will begin from March, 2018. The last date to fill the Application form is April, 2018. Before filling the application form candidates should collect the documents like scanned images of photograph, signature and aadhar number. The Application form can only be submitted after the successful fee payment. Check availability of Admit Card. No change is allowed in the Application form after the final submission of the application form. The Application form is divided in three parts.
Given below are the steps candidates have to follow to fill the UP B.Ed JEE 2018 Application Form.
Part 1: Registration
- Candidates can fill the online application form from the official website i.e. upbed.nic.in
- To fill the online application form click on “Candidate Registration” link.
- Candidates have to fill the credentials like
- Candidates Name
- Date of birth
- Aadhar number etc.
- After filling all the credentials click on ‘submit’
- After the successful submission of application form candidate will get a 9 digit registration number.
Part 2: Fee Payment
- Candidates can make payment through the official website
- To make payment click on the link ‘ fee payment’
- Candidates can make online payment via
- Internet Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- E challan
- Candidates should carefully secure the transaction ID (in case of candidates making payment through challan) and Reference ID given by Bank for future purposes.
Part 3: Completing and printing the Application Form
- After the successful fee payment click on the link ‘Submit Application Form’
- To submit the Application Form candidates have to fill the Transaction ID and date of birth.
- Click on the link ‘Submit’
- After submitting the Application form candidates have to upload scanned images.
- Candidates have to upload a scanned photograph in jpg format. The size of image should be not more than 50 kb.
- Candidates also have to upload a scanned signature in jpg format. The image size should not be more than 20 kb.
- The scanned images should be recent and colored.
- Check the filled details and click on the final submission.
- After successful submission, take printout for future purposes.
UP B.ED JEE 2018 Application Fee Payment
After filling UP B.Ed JEE 2018 registration form candidates have to make payment of Application fee. The last date to make payment is April, 2018. Candidates can make payment through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking/ e challan as per their convenience. Candidates who belongs to general category have to make payment of INR 1000. The reserved category candidates will get relaxation in fee payment. Candidates who belongs to reserved category have to make payment of INR 550.
|General Category||INR 1000 /-|
|Reserved Category||INR 550 /-|
UP B.ED JEE 2018 Admit Card
Candidates can download their Admit card/ Hall Ticket from the official website. Admit card will be available online only, it will not be sent by post or any other medium. UP B.Ed JEE 2018 Admit Card is a gateway to enter in the examination hall and a proof of identity. Candidates must carry their admit card on the day of commencement of exam. Without the admit card entry would be prohibited.
Given below are the steps to download UP B.Ed JEE 2018 Admit Card:
- Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website.
- Login to the candidates portal and download the admit card.
- Take print out of the Admit Card and preserve it for future references.
- Candidates should check the following information on Admit Card before taking the print out.
- Candidates Name
- Contact Details
- Candidates Photograph
- Examination Centre
- Timing of the Exam
- I D proof Details
- Provision for sticking the passport size photograph
UP B.ED JEE 2018 Exam Center
Candidates can choose the center of their choice from the 18 choices available. Candidates have to select any 3 preferences of exam center in the application form. After the final submission of application form no request will be accepted for change of center. Candidates should come to the exam center an hour prior to the commencement of exam to avoid any discrepancies. Candidates should choose their exam center carefully. Given below is the list of exam center with the code.
|Name of the Center||Code of the Center|
|Noida (Gautam Budh Nagar)||57|
UP B.ED JEE 2018 Exam Pattern
To score good in examination it is necessary for the candidates to have ample knowledge of the exam pattern. Having good and clear knowledge of exam pattern helps in preparing for entrance exam. The exam pattern is different for different paper. Given below is the descriB.Ed examination pattern for paper 1 and paper 2 respectively. Every correct answer will result in an addition of 2 marks. There is negative marking of 1/3 for each wrong answer.
Paper 1 comprises 2 sections i.e. section A of General Knowledge and section B of Language. There are 50 questions in each section which are of 100 marks. Paper 1 is of 200 marks having 100 questions to be done in 3 hours.
|Section||Subject||Question Number||Marks||Total Marks||Time|
|A||General Knowledge||50||100||200||3 hours|
|B||Language English / Hindi||50||100|
Paper 2 comprises two sections i.e. section A of General Aptitude and section B of specialized subjection. Each section have 50 questions in it which are of 100 marks. The question paper is of 200 marks to be done in 3 hours.
|Section||Subject||Question Number||Marks||Total Marks||Time|
|A||General Aptitude Test||50||100||200||3 hours|
|B||Subject Specialization (arts, commerce, science and agriculture)||50||100|
UP B.ED JEE 2018 Result
The result will be declared in the fourth week of May, 2018. Candidates can check their result online only. Given below are the steps to check UP B.Ed JEE 2018 Results.
- Visit the official website of UP B.Ed JEE i.e. upB.Ed.nic.in
- Click on the link of Result
- Provide the credentials like roll number, application number and date of birth in the given space
- Click on button ‘Submit’
- Download the result and take print out.
UP B.ED JEE 2018 Counselling
The successful candidates will be eligible for the further process of counselling. UP BEd JEE Counselling will start from June, 2018. and the process is expected to carry out for a period of one month.
The counselling process will only be done on specific centers given below:
Candidates will be called for pool counselling according to their ranks in UP B.Ed JEE 2018. Below is the tentative schedule.
|General Rank||Document Verification||Seat selection||Seat allotment on Net||Last date of Fee Submission|
|1 to 40000||5 June to 7 June 2018||7 June to 9 June 2018||10 June 2018||10 June to 12 June 2018|
|40001 to 900000||10 June to 12 June 2018||13 June to 15 June 2018||16 June 2018||16 June to 18 June 2018|
|900001 to 150000||18 June to 20 June 2018||21 June to 23 June 2018||24 June 2018||25 June to 26 June 2018|
Candidates have to furnish certain documents while attending the counselling process for verification purpose. Here they are listed below:
- Proof of passing /qualifying examination
- Proof of Age (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Proof of Category/Caste
- Income Certificate
- Proof of Sub-Category
- Medical Certificate (for PH/BL)
- Certificate of 10th (for PH/BL)
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of Weight age marks
- Demand Draft 5000 payable to lucknow university