UCEED Admit Card 2018
UCEED 2018 Admit Card (Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design 2018 Admit Card) will be released on the official website at www.uceed.in few days before the examination in January 2018. The admit cards will be released for candidates who have successfully submitted their applications for UCEED 2018 examination.
- The admit card will only be available in online mode at the official website.
- Candidates will need their User ID and Password to access the admit card online.
- It is mandatory for candidates to carry their admit cards and other relevant documents, such as a valid photo-id proof to the examination centre.
- Those candidates who fail to carry these documents will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Admit Card will include Candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Photo, Signature, Examination Venue and Date.
UCEED is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay. Candidates who wish to take admission in Bachelor of Design (B.Des) at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB), Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IITG), and Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur (IIITDMJ) for the academic year 2018-19 are required to appear UCEED 2018.
UCEED Important Dates
UCEED Admit Card 2018 will be available at the official website after closing of the application process. It will be available a few weeks before the examination date. Candidates will be required to download the admit card from the official website.
Below mentioned are important dates with respect to UCEED 2018 exam. Please note that these are tentative dates.
|Last date to fill Application Form||November 2017|
|Release of Admit Card/Hall Ticket||December/January 2018|
|Exam Date||January 2018|
How to Download Admit Card/ Hall Ticket?
Once the admit card is released on the website, candidates will be able to download and print it. Please note that admit card is an important document and must be presented at the exam center.
In order to download UCEED Admit Card 2018, candidates will be required to proceed with the following steps:
- Visit the official website at www.uceed.in.
- Go to Candidate’s Login and enter login details such as User Id and Password.
- Click on the link stating Download/View UCEED Admit Card 2018.
- UCEED Admit Card 2018 will appear on the computer screen.
- Download and print the document.
Candidates are advised to retain the admit card until the end of admission process.
Details on Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
It is advisable that candidates verify all the details mentioned on the admit card. The details mentioned on admit card is as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth of candidate
- Roll number
- Venue or name of the examination center
- Timings of the examination
- Rules and regulations to be followed on exam day
Discrepancy in Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
UCEED Admit Card 2018 is the most important document to appear for the UCEED exam. Therefore, it is necessary that all the details mentioned on it are accurate. If a candidate notice any discrepancy in the admit card, he/she must contact the conducting authority of the examination. Discrepancy usually occurs if the candidate has entered a wrong detail or wrong spelling at the time of filling up application form or due to error of the server.
In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates must immediately contact at the below mentioned address:
Chairman UCEED 2018
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Powai, Mumbai 400076
Documents Required with Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
Along with the admit card, candidates are advised to carry a photo-identity proof for verification purposes. Please note that if any of the candidates fails to produce UCEED Admit Card 2018 and one of the below given photo-identity proofs, then she/he will not be allowed to appear for the examination. The following photo-identity proofs are considered valid for appearing in UCEED 2018 exam:
- Photo PAN Card issued by Govt. of India
- Passport issued by Govt. of India
- Voters Identity card
- UID/Aadhar Card
- Class X marksheet
- Driver’s License
UCEED 2018 Exam Centers
UCEED 2018 will be held in the following 19 cities in India:
Please note the following points with reference to the examination centers.
- It is mandatory that candidates select 3 cities of their choice, in the order of preference, at the time of online application. Once the application is submitted, request for change of city will NOT be entertained under any circumstances.
- If enough number of candidates is not available in a listed city, then that city may be dropped from the final list, and those candidates will be allotted a centre in the city of either their second choice or third choice. Furthermore, under certain circumstances the UCEED 2018 Committee reserves the right to add a new city/town or remove an existing one and allot a city/town that may not be among any of the choices of a candidate.
- A listed city may have more than one examination centre. A request for change of a centre within the same city/town will NOT be permitted under any circumstances.
Exam Day Instructions
Candidates appearing for UCEED 2018 exam must go through the below mentioned instructions carefully to avoid any disturbance and disqualification from the exam thereafter. Some of these instructions are stated on the back of UCEED Admit Card 2018 and should be strictly followed by the candidate.
The instructions stated on admit card is as follows:
- Candidates must carry a printed copy of the downloaded UCEED admit card 2018. Only candidates having a valid admit card will be allowed to write the examination.
- The candidate’s identity will be verified by invigilators as well as IIT representatives. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the examination. However, the authorities at their discretion may permit the candidate to appear for the examination after completing certain formalities.
- No extra time will be allowed for completing the examination in lieu of the time taken for completing these formalities.
- Impersonation in the examination is a serious offence and will lead to disqualification of the candidate from UCEED, and lead to criminal proceeding against the candidate.
- Candidates will NOT be allowed to carry any electronic device (mobile phones, smart phones, digital/smart watches, calculators, tablets etc.), abacus, slide rule, log books, study material of any type, geometry box, etc. to the examination hall. A list of forbidden items will be put up on the website before the exam if there are additional items.
- Candidates have to remain in the examination hall for the entire duration of the paper.