TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017 is available on official website i.e. eamcet.tsche.ac.in. JNTU Hyderabad, conducting body of TS EAMCET 2017 issued the document on May 01, 2017. Candidates who have successfully filled TS EAMCET Application Form can download the document before May 09, 2017. While filling the application form, one had to choose at least 2 TS EAMCET Exam Centers in order of preference. The last date to enroll for the exam was April 15, 2017.
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket can be downloaded by visiting EAMCET official website only. It will not be posted or sent via email to any candidate.
- To download it, one has to provide their Registration No., Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No., and Date of Birth.
- It is mandatory to carry TS EAMCET Admit Card at the center as it permits them to enter and appear for the exam.
Admit card for the state level exam is an important document to be produced at TS EAMCET Center on the exam day. It contains all the details about a candidate and examination. The infographic given below gives an idea about the details mentioned in the hall ticket of TS EAMCET 2017.
The undergraduate entrance exam was successfully conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad on May 12, 2017. It was heldindependently and in different slots for both the streams i.e. Engineering (E) and Agriculture (A). Candidate will now be granted admissions to various engineering and agriculture programs offered by participating institutes in Telangana. For this year, TS EAMCET for engineering was held in offline mode. Whereas, candidates taking agriculture exam had an option to give the exam in any of the modes i.e. online or offline. CheckTS EAMCET Pattern 2017
Important Dates for TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017
The form filling process concluded on April 15, 2017. TS EAMCET 2017 will be held in two sessions- morning and afternoon. Tabulated below are the important dates relating to TS EAMCET Admit Card 2017-
|Last date to fill TS EAMCET Application Form||April 15, 2017|
|Availability of TS EAMCET Hall Ticket||May 01 to May 09, 2017|
|TS EAMCET 2017 Exam|
May 12, 2017
Engineering: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Agricultural: 2:30 PM to 5: 30 PM
How to Download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket?
TS EAMCET Admit Card 2017 is available on TS EAMCET official website i.e. eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Candidates can download the admit card till May 09, 2017. To check and download the document, one can follow steps given below:
Step1: Firstly, candidate needs to visit official website of TS EAMCET 2017eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
Step 2: After that, there is a link available in the application section- ‘Download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket’, click on it
Step 3: Then, enter TS EAMCET Registration Number, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number and DOB (Date of Birth).
Step 4: After entering all the details, then click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
Step 5: TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017 will then appear on the screen
Step 6: Check all the details mentioned in the document. And then save and download it and take its printout for future processes.
Details on TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017
Hall Ticket is a mandatory document which acts as a gateway to TS EAMCET Exam Centers. It contains all the necessary details of candidate. Given below are the particulars on the document:-
- Course name – Program that a candidate is appearing for
- Candidate’s name – Name of candidate who is appearing for the examination.
- Father’s name – Candidate’s father name as mentioned at the time of registration
- Mother’s Name – Candidate’s mother name as mentioned in the application form.
- Date of Birth – Birth date of a candidate appearing for the exam
- Mobile Number – Contact number of candidate who will give the exam and as mentioned on the application form
- Candidate’s Address – aspirant home address and also as given in the form
- Exam Date and Time – The time schedule and date of the examination
- TS EAMCET Exam Center – Name of the venue with address where a candidate has to appear for the examination.
- Category and Gender of candidate – Category refer to the caste of a candidate i.e. does he/she belong to General/ SC/ ST / OBC.
- Local Status – It means the residential status of a candidate. If he/ she is a local of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket Number – Candidate’s admit card code or number as issued by the authorities.
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature – Candidate appearing for the exam will have their passport size photo and scanned signature in TS EAMCET Admit Card
- Signature of Convener – the document will also carry scanned sign of controller of examination
- Important Instructions for the exam – All the guidelines and instructions that need to be followed by candidate appearing for EAMCET 2017.
Documents Required on Exam Day
There are few documents that need to be carried the Hall Ticket. These documents are required so as to verify the identity of candidate. Mentioned below are the documents:
- Filled-In Online Application Form of TS EAMCET 2017 with duly affixed recent colour photograph attested by Gazetted Officer or Principal of the College where candidate has studied the qualifying examination.
- Signature of candidate and Left-Hand Thumb impression is to be done in the provided space in the Filled-In Online Application form only in the presence of the Invigilator.
- Attested copy of Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST category candidates only).
Discrepancies In TS EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket
Candidates must check and verify all the details mentioned in Hall Ticket of TS EAMCET 2017 with information registered by candidate during TS EAMCET 2017 Application. If in case any discrepancy is found, it is advised to notify the authority about the issue. Reporting Office for such requests is in Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
TS EAMCET 2017 Important Instructions
There are certain instructions mentioned on TS EAMCET Admit Card. They must be followed by candidates at TS EAMCET exam center. Given below are the set of instructions that should be strictly kept in mind before and during the exam:
- Candidates should carefully go through all the details mentioned on the Admit Card. In case of any error, they should immediately inform the authorities about the same.
- Candidates are required to preserve their TS EAMCET Hall Ticket/ Admit Card for future processes.
- TS EAMCET 2017 Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of the Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidature.
- Candidate should arrive at the test center at least 30 minutes prior commencement of the examination. This will enable candidate to familiarize with the OMR Answer Sheet. Candidates coming late for the examination will not be allowed to enter the test center once the examination has started.
- Following materials must not be carried to the exam center- Log books, Tables, Calculators, Pagers, Cell Phones and the instruction sheet. Any candidate found in possession of any forbidden material will be sent out of the exam center.
- Candidate should first fill in the details concerning the Question Paper Booklet No. and Booklet Code on the OMR Answer Sheet and Nominal Roll. Applicants should read the instructions carefully before answering the questions.
- Applicants must remain seated in their allotted places till the completion of the examination. In any case candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall until the examination ends.
- Before leaving the examination hall, candidates must handover their OMR sheets to the Invigilator. They will be allowed to leave the hall only when the invigilator satisfies the complete receipt of OMR sheets.
- Applicants are permitted to carry their question booklet with them after the examination.
- Candidates appearing in TS EAMCET 2017 will be provided with an OMR sheet on which he will have to mark his answers and other relevant data.
- Applicants are advised to read the instructions carefully, for marking the answers and other entries on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Answer Sheet thoroughly.
- Candidates should handle their OMR sheets with care. They are advised not to wrinkle fold, or tear the answer sheet under any circumstances.
- No scribbling or marks should be there on the answer sheet except marking the answers and other relevant data at appropriate places on the answer sheet. Any violation of these instructions will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidature.
- Applicants must note that they will not get a 2nd blank OMR sheet under any circumstances. Hence, they are advised to be careful while handling their answer sheets.
- Candidate’s Name, Hall Ticket Number and Photograph are printed by the Convener on the TS EAMCET 2017 OMR answer sheet as per the data provided by candidate. Candidates should ensure that whether he received his own OMR answer sheet or not.
- If there is any discrepancy in details or damage to the sheet, the same should be brought to the notice of the Invigilator immediately.
- TS EAMCET Question Paper Booklet given to candidate will consist a total of 160 Multiple Choice Questions. MCQs from 3 different sections (subject wise) with 4 responses will be given. Out of 4 responses, only 1 response is correct.
- Answers to be marked in OMR sheet by shading in dark with Blue/ Black ball point pen only.