TS LAWCET Admit Card 2017, Hall Ticket Number
TS LAWCET Admit Card 2017 will be release in the mid of May 2017. All the candidates can download the TS LAWCET 2017 Hall Ticket from the official website after entering their Application Number and Date of Birth. The Admit Card for TSLAWCET 2017 will be available one week before the Examination. All the candidates are instructed to take out the print out of the TS LAWCET 2017 Hall Ticket, as it has the Registration Number of the candidate, Date and Time of the examination. TS LAWCET 2017 will be conducted on May 27, 2017.
TS LAWCET Admit Card 2017 will not be sent by post. Candidates are suggested to keep a copy of TS LAWCET Admit Card 2017 till the admission process gets completed. In case of any discrepency, candidates are advised to contact the office of TS LAWCET 2017 or can mail on email@example.com for any query/information.
How to Download TS LAWCET Admit Card 2017?
It is mandatory to carry the TS LAWCET Admit Card 2017 to the TS LAWCET exam centre. All details in TS LAWCET Admit Card 2017 must be cross-checked. Candidates are instructed to follow the below-mentioned steps to download the TS LAWCET 2017 Admit card.
- Go to the Official Website of TS LAWCET
- Enter Application number and Date of Birth as required
- Click on the button “Get TS LAWCET Admit Card 2017”.
- Download Hall ticket.
- Once it is download, take out the print of the TS LAWCET 2017 hall ticket.
Instructions related to TS LAWCET Admit Card 2017
Here are some important instructions candidates must follow while downloading the TS LAWCET 2017 Admit Card:
- TS LAWCET 2017 Hall Ticket will be available only on the official website. Hall ticket will not be sent to the candidates via any post.
- Candidates can download the TS LAWCET Admit Card 2017 from the official website of TS LAWCET.
- Candidates are advised to check their details on the Hall ticket thoroughly.
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates must contact the office of TS LAWCET 2017 or can mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case the candidates are not able to download the TS LAWCET 2017 Admit card, then the candidates should get a duplicate admit card from the allotted examination centre two days before the commencement of exam by submitting a copy of Application form, Application fee receipt and identity proof to the Chief Superintendent of the Test Centre during the office hour.
- Any candidates without TS LAWCET admit card will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- TS LAWCET 2017 hall ticket is not transferable.
- Any discrepancy in the Hall ticket will automatically leads to disqualification of the candidate.
TS LAWCET 2017 Exam Centres
Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) will be conducting TS LAWCET 2017 at various centres in multiple cities of Telangana. Candidates are advised to select any centre that is nearest to their city. Candidates are required to have knowledge of the cities, so that it will be convenient for them to select the nearest city of their choice. TSCHE will then allot the centre, in the city of the candidate’s choice. The information related to the TS LAWCET 2017 exam centre and the complete list of the examination centre is provided below:
- TS LAWCET 2017 will be conducted in 9 cities of the state.
- Candidates will be allotted the centre in their city of preference.
- Once the centre has been allotted, it cannot be changed in any case.
- Candidates are advised to appear at the test centre allotted to them.
- In case if the number of candidates at the test centre is less than 100, the Convener has the right to cancel the centre and the nearest centre will be allotted to the candidates.
- All the candidates are advised to fill only one centre, if in any case a candidate apply for more than one centre, his/her candidature will be rejected.
- It is mandatory to bring the TS LAWCET 2017 hall ticket to the test centre, while appearing for the exam.
- Candidates are advised to report 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
List of TS LAWCET 2017 Test Centres
The list of test centres is given in the table below:
TS LAWCET 2017 Exam Centre Instructions
Here are some important instructions all the candidates are advised to follow very carefully while appearing for the TS LAWCET. These instructions are designed for the candidates so that they don’t face any difficulty while appearing for the exam and prevent them from doing any mistake that results in their disqualification. Following are the instructions for concerning entrance test:
- The medium of test will be in English and Telugu.
- The qualifying percentage in Entrance Test is 35%.
- The qualifying percentage will be same for ST/SC candidates i.e. 35%.
- The answer script of TS LAWCET 2017 will be kept for 6 months from the date of announcement of the results.
- Candidates are instructed to carry Ball Point Pen (Blue/Black) in the Examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall after 10:00 am.
- Candidates must return the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) sheet to the invigilator at the end of the examination.
- Candidates are permitted to take the question paper with them.
- No candidate is allowed to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination.
- Candidates must be seated in their allotted seat till the end of the exam.
- Candidates are instructed to handle the OMR sheet very carefully, as they will not be provided any second OMR sheet under any condition.
- Candidates are instructed to read the instructions on the question paper booklet/OMR Sheet very carefully before starting to answer the question.
- Candidates shall mark the answers in the OMR sheet by darkening the appropriate circle with Ball point pen (Black or Blue).
- There is no negative mark for incorrect answers.
Also Check TS LAWCET Result