Tripura JEE 2017 Application Process
Tripura JEE 2017 Application Process concluded on January 31, 2017. Candidates satisfying the Eligibility set by TBJEE can fill the registration form via online and offline mode. The Application fee was different for all the categories and is non refundable.
Tripura JEEor Tripura Joint Entrance Examination is a state level entrance examination, conducted by TBJEE (Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination). It is held every year for admissions to Engineering, Medical, Technological and other professional degree programmes offered by the various state institutions, primarily against the seats reserved for the state of Tripura.
Candidates who successfully filled the form will be issued their Tripura JEE Admit Card. It will be avaiable on the official website in the third week of March 2017. The exam is scheduled in May 2017.
Tripura JEE 2017 Exam Dates
|Commencement of Application Process||January 02, 2017|
|Last date to apply||January 31, 2017|
|Dispatch of Admit Card||March 2017 (3rd week)|
|Date of Examination|
Physics- May 03, 2017 (11 a.m.)
Chemistry- May 03, 2017 (2 p.m.)
Mathematics- May 04, 2017 (11 a.m.)
Biology- May 04, 2017 (2 p.m.)
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura JEE 2017
A candidate must fulfil certain eligibility criteria to apply for Tripura JEE Exam. Applicant must be of Indian nationality and a Permanent Resident of Tripura. Given below are Eligibility Criteria for Tripura JEE Exam:
- The applicant or his/ her parents must have been residents of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 years immediately before the date of making the Tripura JEE 2017 application and must have passed or due to appear at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education/ Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent with the subjects in which he/ she wants to appear in the Tripura JEE 2017.
- Children of All India Services Officers borne in Manipur- Tripura Cadre and the Children of the Employees of the State Government posted outside Tripura will be eligible to appear at the Tripura JEE 2017 regardless of their prior stay in Tripura.
- If an applicant is not a permanent resident of Tripura but his/ her parent is an officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura/ Officer of the Central Government working in Tripura continuously for a period of 3 years or more, and the applicant is due to appear/ passed Higher Secondary Examination from an Institution of Tripura, he/ she will be eligible for appearing in the TRIPURA JEE 2017.
- For the wards of Ex-Servicemen, either the applicant or his/ her parents must have been staying in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 years immediately before the date of making the Tripura JEE 2017 application and the applicant must have passed/ due to appear at the H.S. (+2 stage) Examination from any recognised institution of India with subjects in which he/ she wants to appear at the Tripura JEE 2017.
- Children of serving Defence personnel (Army/ Navy /Air Force) hailing from Tripura will also be eligible to appear for Tripura JEE 2017 if their children have resided in Tripura continuously not less than 5 years immediately before the date of making the Tripura JEE 2017 application and the applicant must have also passed/ due to appear at the H.S. (+2 stage) examination from any recognised institution of Tripura with the subjects in which he/ she wants to appear in the Tripura JEE 2017.
- If an applicant was allotted a seat in the past on the basis of Tripura JEE Results, he/ she will not be eligible to appear for Tripura JEE 2017 unless he/ she has surrendered the previously allotted seat in writing to the authority of the respective sponsoring department, within seven days excluding the date of receiving the seat through Tripura JEE Counselling.
How to get Tripura JEE 2017 Application Form?
There are three ways to obtain the TRIPURA JEE 2017 Application Form:
- From the counter of the office of the TBJEE (Old Secretariat Complex, Finance building, Ground floor) from January 02, 2017 to January 31, 2017 on all working days from 11 am to 3 pm (excluding Sunday and other holidays) on cash payment of Rs. 90. The time for the last date, 25.01.2017 will be from 11 am to 5 pm.
- From the following centres from anuary 02, 2017 to January 31, 2017 on all working days, on payment of Rs. 90 in cash:
- Govt. Degree College, Dharmanagar
- R.K. Mahavidyalaya, Kailashahar
- D.D. Memorial College, Khowai
- Iswar Chandra V id y a sagar College, Belonia
- N.S. Mahavidyalaya, Udaipur
- By postal request from the office of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination by sending a postal Order of Rs. 90, in favour of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination, payable at Agartala Head Post Office. The postal request must be accompanied with a self-addressed envelope of 30 cm x 13 cm size, and a postage stamp of Rs. 5 affixed on it.
- Available for download from the website, www.tbjee.nic.in, provided that the applicant pays Rs. 90 as the cost of Tripura JEE 2017 Application Form and prospectus in cash, in addition to the applicable enrolment fees, at the time of submission of Tripura JEE 2017 Application Form.
Tripura JEE 2017 Application Fee and Payment modes
Applicants will be required to deposit the Tripura JEE 2017 Examination fee through Challan from any Branch of State Bank of India. Candidates will have to deposit Bank’s commission, along with exact amount of Examination Fee, in any branch of State Bank of India (except the Agartala (Melarmath) Branch).
If the fee through Challan (provided with the form) is deposited at Agartala (Melarmath) branch, there is no need to give any exchange fees/ commission/ service charge etc.
Deposition of examination fee through Challan must be made during 25-12-2016 to 25-01-2017 compulsorily at any branch of SBI.
Duly filled- in Tripura JEE 2017 Application Form, along with all enclosures and Challan form (Board's part) marked by the State Bank of India, must be submitted at the address below, on or before 25.01.2017 if submitted in person.
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination,
Old Secretariat Complex,
Finance Building, 2nd floor,
Agartala, PIN - 799 00.
Given below is the table providing information on the application fee to be paid by different categories:
|Category||Examination fees (Rupees)|
|Scheduled Category and Scheduled Tribes||300|
|Below Poverty Line Unreserved||250|
|Below Poverty Line Scheduled Category and Scheduled Tribe||200|
Tripura JEE 2017 Application Process
The candidates must obtain the TRIPURA JEE 2017 Application Form using any of the ways mentioned above.
Given below are the steps to apply for Tripura JEE 2017:
- Fill in the particulars in the form as required.
- Paste the passport size photograph at the specified places (cross sign wherever mentioned).
- Complete the Admit card details on the form as well.
- Send the completed TRIPURA JEE 2017 Application form along with the examination fee Challan and other enclosures at the above mentioned address on/ before 25.01.2017.
Particulars to fill in the TRIPURA JEE 2017 Application form
- Details of the challan
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Group in which candidate wants to appear
- Contact number
- Choice of examination centre
- Mother’s name
- Domicile details
- Present Address
- Permanent Address
- Details of qualifying examination
- Whether appeared in Tripura JEE before
- Details on the Admit Card page
Candidates are suggested to check the following before submitting the Tripura JEE 2017 Application form:
- Name of the candidate to be written in 3 places.
- Full signature in 3 places.
- Counter signature (full) of father/ mother/ guardian in 1 place.
- Choice of group (A/B/C) to be indicated in 3 places.
- Choice of centre (Agartala / Udaipur /Kailasahar/ Dharmanagar) to be indicated in 2 places.
- Passport size photograph to be pasted and self attested on it in 3 places.
General Instructions that are to be kept in mind while filling out the Tripura JEE Application Form are given below:
- Application posted on or before 25-01- 2017 will also be accepted if it reaches on or before 02.02.2017 to the office of the TBJEE.
- Application Forms are to be submitted in person between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. till the last date of submission (25.01.2017) excluding holidays.
- Receiving and submission time for the date 25.01.2017 will be extended up to 5 p.m.
- Applicants will be required to enclose the printed envelope provided with the TRIPURA JEE 2017 application form, after writing his/ her postal address and affixing a postal stamp of Rs.5 on the specified space for the dispatch of the TRIPURA JEE 2017 Admit Card.
- Applicants must indicate their choice of Examination Centre in the TRIPURA JEE application form. However, the final allotment of the exam centre will be within the discretion of the Board.
- No refund of the enrolment fee is allowed under any circumstances.
- Date of birth must be exactly as recorded in the Birth Certificate/ Madhyamik Admit Card.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates must satisfy themselves of the eligibility criteria before applying for the TRIPURA JEE 2017. If, at any stage, it is found that the candidate is not eligible, his/ her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the result of the TRIPURA JEE 2017.
Documents to be enclosed with Tripura JEE 2017 Application form
- Self attested copy of Admit card of Madhyamik Examination or equivalent/ School leaving certificate/ Birth certificate, as proof of age.
- Self attested copy of Admit card/ Enrolment Certificate of H.S (+2 stage) Examination or equivalent examination/ certificate from the concerned institution as a proof of appearing in H.S (+2 stage) Examination or equivalent examination, with the subjects taken mentioned clearly.
- Self attested copy of the mark sheet of Madhyamik Examination and of H.S (+2 stage) Examination or equivalent, if already passed.
- Self attested copy of PRTC from the appropriate authority of the applicant or his/ her parents, whichever is applicable.
- Two self attested copies of caste certificate (SC/ ST) of the candidate from the appropriate authority to be enclosed, if applicable.
- Two self attested copies of physically handicapped certificate (PH) issued by the appropriate authority to be enclosed if necessary.
- Two self attested copies of the certificate regarding the period of stay of Candidate/ Father/ Mother for not less than five years in case of wards of Ex-Serviceman/ Serving Defence Personnel, issued by the appropriate authority to be enclosed, if required.
- Two self attested copies of the certificate showing the proof of Ex-Serviceman/ Serving Defence Personnel, issued by the appropriate authority to be enclosed, if required.
- Self attested copy of seat surrendered certificate to be enclosed, if required.
- Three copies of Passport size photographs to be affixed and signed on these, at the specified spaces in the TRIPURA JEE Application Form.
- Printed envelope provided with the form to be enclosed, after writing the address and affixing a postal stamp of Rs. 5 at the specified space.
- Copy of Challan (Board's part) with Banker's stamp.
- Self attested copy of BPL card/ Ad hoc BPL certificate from the appropriate authority if required.