Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is expected to enlist as many as 100 exam centers in 39 cities across the country for conducting TISSNET 2018. The numbers shall remain same as that of last year. However, a possible reason of increase in number of TISSNET 2018 exam centers may be due to an increase in the number of applicants.
- Candidates can choose test centers while filling TISSNET Application Form, in order of their preference.
- The center must be selected carefully as any request to change TISSNET exam center will only be considered in case of genuine reasons.
- TISS will preferably try to allot the chosen TISS NET Exam Centers filled by the candidates in the application form. The venue of exam center and instructions will be mentioned on TISSNET Admit Card.
- Carry an original valid photo identity proof such as Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhar Card to the exam hall.
- Candidates are required to reach TISSNET 2018 exam center at least an hour prior to the commencement of the test. Check TISSNET Exam Pattern
- In case of any questions regarding the exam center of TISSNET, you may contact the conducting authority at 022- 25525252.
TISSNET 2018 is scheduled in January 2018. It is held in online mode. The exam is conducted for candidates who wish to get admission to postgraduate management courses.
List of TISSNET 2018 Test Centers
TISS officials keep in mind the fact that more centers shall be provided in a region that has a higher number of applicants. TISSNET exam centers are elected in such a way that maximum candidates have to travel a minimum distance from their address to appear for the exam.
Candidates are mostly allotted the same exam center as chosen by them during TISSNET 2018 Application process. Candidates should choose their nearest cities as per their convenience as the preference for TISSNET 2018 Exam Centers.
TISSNET Exam Centers 2018 can be divided into four regions: North, South, East, and West. Candidates can check the cities in every region and select them as per their convenience.
The official list of exam centers will be released along with the notification. Last year, the TISSNET exam was held in 39 cities. This year, depending on the number of applicants, the number of TISSNET 2018 exam centers may increase.
|Northern Region||Southern Region||Eastern Region||Western Region|
TISSNET Exam Centers 2018 – For PIT&PI
- The second stage of TISSNET Selection Procedure is Pre-Interview Test (PIT) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Based on a candidate’s performance in TISS NET, he will be shortlisted for PIT&PI rounds.
- These processes are expected to begin in March 2018.
- While the test will be held in around 40 cities, the second round of selection will be conducted only at TISS campuses in the following cities:
How to Choose TISSNET 2018 Exam Center?
- TISSNET 2018 Application Form will be available via both online and offline mode. The centers are to be chosen during this time only.
- In the next step, candidates have to fill their personal, qualification, communication & other required details.
- After filling in all the details, candidates have the option to select TISSNET exam center.
- They will have to select exam center from the given list of cities.
- Candidates can select any one of the centers, keeping in mind their nearest cities as per their convenience.
- Allotment of the examination centers will be done on the first-apply-first-allotment basis.
- After selecting the exam centers, candidates have to make payment and upload their recent photograph and signature.
- Candidates who register successfully will be allotted TISSNET Admit Card in December 2018. The final allotted exam center will be mentioned on it.
How to Change TISSNET Exam Center 2018?
- The choice of TISSNET Exam Centers should be made very carefully.
- Although, the exam centers cannot be changed, the institute can consider genuine requests.
- If a candidate wants to change the examination center, he will have to inform TISS, the conducting body of TISSNET.
- This can be done through email. The candidates can send an email with the request to change the TISSNET exam centers 2018 to “email@example.com".
- You may also choose to write a letter at:
Tata Institute of Social Sciences
V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai – 400 088.
Admissions Helpline Phone No. (022) 25525252
- Candidates must clearly state the reason why they want to change the exam center.
- The request to change the center will be considered only if the reason is found to be genuine.
We hope we helped you choose the right center from this article. TISSNET 2018 is scheduled in January. Good luck!
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College