TISSNET 2018 Admit Card
TISSNET 2018 Admit Card will release in December 2017. Candidates who successfully fill TISSNET Application Form can download the document from the official site of TISS i.e. tiss.edu. They will also receive a link on their registered email ID to download the hall ticket.
Here are the key points to know for all examinees of TISSNET:
- To access your admit card, log in using your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- The hall ticket can last be downloaded till the exam day. Check TISSNET Exam Dates
- It will contain details such as the language of paper, exam center, date & time slot of the exam, roll number and photo of the candidate.
- Any discrepancies in TISSNET Admit Card should be reported to TISS at 022- 25525252.
- Along with the admit card, it is mandatory to carry a photo identity card to TISSNET Exam Center.
- Make note that no request for issuing a duplicate TISSNET Hall Ticket on the exam day will be entertained.
- In case a candidate has opted for a scribe, he must produce a valid photo id (original/photocopy) and an affidavit to prove the same.
TISSNET 2018 is scheduled in January 2018 in online mode. The exam will be conducted at 39 Exam Centers in India. Clearing the exam will make open the doors to pursue Post-Graduate Degree Programme at various campuses of TISS. Check TISSNET Exam Pattern
Highlights of TISSNET Admit Card
|TISSNET 2018 Admit Card Date ||December 2017|
|TISSNET 2018 Exam Date||January 2018|
|Issuing body||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|TISSNET Admit Card can be downloaded from||www.tiss.edu|
|TISSNET Hall Ticket can be accessed using||Application Number and Date of Birth|
|Details on Admit Card of TISSNET||Candidate’s name, application number, test center, test date & time, course, category|
|Documents to carry on exam day||Admit Card and one Photo ID |
|TISSNET 2018 Exam Centers||39|
|TISSNET Helpline Desk||022- 25525252|
How to Download TISSNET 2018 Admit Card?
Candidates can download the admit card of TISSNET by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of TISSNET i.e. admissions.tiss.edu
- On the homepage, click on “Announcements” section.
- Look for the admit card link in the announcements and click the link.
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to the page of admit card form where they need to enter the details:
- Registration Number/Roll number: Enter the Registration Number which was allotted while filling TISSNET Application Form
- Date of Birth: Enter birth date like DD/MM/YYYY.
- Click on the SUBMIT button
- Download and print TISSNET Admit Card for further use
What After Downloading TISSNET Admit Card?
- Once you have the Admit Card in hand, cross-check all the details mentioned on it.
- In case of an incorrect detail, you must contact the authority immediately.
- In case, your photograph/ signature is blur, carry a photograph to the exam hall along with a photo ID in original.
Details on TISSNET Admit Card 2018
Admit card will include the details of the candidate that they entered during the application process. Read them below:
- Name of Exam
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Registration Number
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Examination Center
- Date of Examination
- Time of Exam
- Candidate’s Photograph
Candidates must cross-check the details carefully and download the admit card for the entrance in the examination hall. Candidates without the admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. In case of a discrepancy, candidates should contact TISS Helpline Number.
Discrepancy in TISSNET 2018 Admit Card
Aspirants whose details don’t match the details they entered during TISSNET Registration can report the conducting body. They will try and rectify it at the earliest.
You can contact the concerned authorities in the following cases:
- If your name is misspelt in TISSNET Admit Card
- If your PwD/DA status is incorrect in TISSNET hall ticket
- If a different test city is allotted rather than the one filled during TISSNET Registration
- If your photograph is not visible on admit card
- If you are unable to download admit card despite successful registration
Candidate can contact on the details mentioned below:
Phone number: 022 – 2552 5252
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Documents Required with TISSNET 2018 Admit Card
All aspirants must carry the admit card on the examination day to avoid any problem on the day of exam. Any candidate without the admit Card/ Hall Ticket on the day of exam and the documents mentioned below will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
Documents for the day of TISSNET exam include:
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- One Id proof (Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter Card, PAN Card).
- Candidates must carry one photo copy of the Id proof along with the original one.
- One passport size recent photograph same as uploaded in the application form
Items Barred at TISSNET Exam Center
- Any electronic material such as watch, microphone, Bluetooth, earphone, mobile, health band, calculator, pager and pieces/bits of paper, pencil box etc. is not allowed inside the exam hall.
- It is recommended to wear open footwear not closed shoes.
- Candidates are also advised not to put mehendi or any cosmetic color on their hands as it may cause error while doing digital fingerprint scan recording on the exam day.
- They cannot sit for the exam unless they clear the fingerprint scanning.
TISSNET 2018 Exam Centers
The cities where TISSNET exam take place will be mentioned on every candidate’s admit card. The exam will be held in the cities mentioned below:
The test will be conducted in 39 centers in different parts of the country:
|Eastern Region||Western Region||Northern Region||Southern Region|
TISSNET 2018 Exam Day Instructions
All aspirants who have applied for TISSNET must read the following points carefully before going to the exam to avoid any disturbance on the day of examination.
- TISSNET 2018 admit card will be available in online mode only, no admit card will be sent by post. So, candidates are required to fill the valid email id during the registration process.
- Candidates must reach the examination center half an hour before the time mentioned on the admit card to avoid any disturbance.
- Candidates need to attach the same passport size photograph on the admit card as was uploaded on the application form.
- All candidates must carry a printed copy of the downloaded call letter along with a photo id proof, in original.
- Candidates must retain the hall ticket till TISSNET selection procedure is complete; as it needs to be submitted at the time of final admissions as well.
TISSNET 2018 will be conducted in January. Do not forget to carry your hall ticket along with the documents mentioned above. We hope you all score excellent marks in your TISS Exam. Good luck!