TISSNET 2018 Result, Cutoff, Selection, Merit List
Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Eligibility Test (TISSNET) is a national-level entrance exam, held for admission to Post-Graduate Degree Programmes (M.A., M. Sc., M.H.A., M.P.H) at TISS campuses in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Tuljapur, and Guwahati and other locations.
Result for TISSNET 2018 was declared on January 27. The minimum qualifying marks for written test was 35% (for SC/ST) and 45% (for others). Shortlisted candidates are invited for GD/PI rounds. Now, the final merit list will be published on Aprill 27, from a total of 225 marks.
TISS does not offer any MBA programme. Instead, it offers its flagship course- MA in Human Resources Management and Labour Relations (HRM & LR) which is equal to an MBA-HR degree. Nearly 40,000 candidates appear for TISSNET each year. Out of these, about 17,000 apply for MBA (HRM & LR).
TISSNET 2018: Latest Updates
- Currently, the Pre Interview Test (PIT) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds are being held. Read about TISSNET Selection Process
- PIT/PI for programmes offered at Mumbai, BALM, Chennai will be conducted at the Mumbai Campus.
- For programmes offered at Tuljapur, Hyderabad and Guwahati Campuses, the PIT/PI will be conducted at the respective campuses.
- The weightage for TISSNET, PIT and PI is as follows for the for the preparation of final merit lists for General as well as for Reserved Category candidates. NET – 40% ; PIT – 30% ; PI – 30%.
Highlights of TISSNET 2018
|Exam Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test|
|TISSNET 2018 Exam Date||January 6, 2018|
|Conducting Body||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Exam Category||Post Graduate|
|Minimum Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Programs Offered||M.A. / M.Sc. / M.P.H./ M.H.A.|
|TISSNET Helpline Number||022- 25525252|
TISSNET Exam Date 2018
Candidates can go through the following table to know about the official schedule for TISS Exam.
|Availability of TISSNET Application Form 2018||October 24- December 8, 2017||Read more|
|TISSNET 2018 Admit Card Date||Dec. 22, 2017 - Jan. 6, 2018||Read more|
|TISSNET 2018 Exam Date||January 6, 2018||Read more|
|TISSNET 2018 Result Date||January 27, 2018||Read more|
|Pre-Interview Test and Personal Interview||March 3 to 29, 2018||Read more|
|Announcement of final result||April 27, 2018||Read more|
TISSNET Eligibility Criteria 2018
TISSNET Eligibility requires candidates to meet the below-mentioned criteria:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration or equivalent from a recognized authority in any discipline.
- Those appearing in the final year of graduation degree in June 2018 are also eligible to apply for TISSNET.
- Candidates studying in the final year of their graduation but have not passed in all the subjects of their previous years are not eligible to apply for any of the masters’ courses offered by TISS.
- There is no age-limit criteria. A candidate of any age may apply.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts.
Read complete TISSNET Eligibility Criteria
TISSNET Reservation Policy
All the four campuses of TISS (Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati, Hyderabad) have seats vacant for candidates from reserved categories. The final admission is granted on the basis of the below-given seat reservation policy only.
|TISS Mumbai||TISS Tuljapur||TISS Hyderabad||TISS Guwahati|
|Children of the Armed Forces Employees||5%||5%||5%||5%|
|North Eastern States||-||-||-||66%*|
*The remaining 34% of the seats are for candidates from other parts of the country.
Read more on TISSNET Reservation 2018
TISSNET Application Form 2018
The application form for TISSNET 2018 is available in online and offline mode. Candidates can apply for a maximum of 3 programs at 2 different campuses of TISS.
TISSNET Online Application
- To access the form, candidates have to visit the official website of TISSNET i.e. admissions.tiss.edu.
- The registration will be done through E-application Process.
- First, register with a valid email id. You will be sent a password on that id to log-in with.
- After TISSNET Application Form opens up, enter all your academic, personal and preferred course details.
- Pay the requisite application fee (depending on number of programmes applied) either by online or offline mode.
- Scan and upload your photograph, signature, marksheet of the last exam passed and other necessary certificates.
TISSNET Offline Application
- There is a provision to apply offline for candidates from remote regions and have limited access to internet such as Nort-East, Jammu & Kashmir and Jharkhand.
- The application form can be obtained by sending a request to Mumbai campus for a printed TISSNET Application Form.
- The filled application form has to be submitted to Assistant Registrar (Academic), Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar Mumbai, 400088.
- A candidate can apply for multiple programs and pay for those programs in one online form and should not fill more than one form.
TISSNET Admit Card 2018
The admit card for TISSNET 2018 was available from Dec. 22, 2017 - Jan. 6, 2018 at the official website of TISS i.e. tiss.edu. Candidates also receive a link to their registered email ID to download the hall ticket of TISSNET.
Steps to download TISSNET Admit Card
- Upon clicking the link, you will be required to enter your registration number and date of birth.
- In case candidates do not receive it by the first week of January 2018, they may request a duplicate admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy, you may call TISS CARE : 022 - 2552 5252 OR may register a complaint by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have TISSNET Admit Card in hand, cross-check all the details on it. Make sure they are true and correct.
- At the time of appearing for TISSNET 2018, carry a valid photo id card along with your admit card.
TISSNET Exam Centers 2018
TISSNET is conducted at 39 exam centers across India. The complete list of TISSNET Exam Centers is given below
|Northern Region||Eastern Region||Western Region||Southern Region|
TISSNET Exam Pattern 2018
- TISSNET was conducted on January 6, 2018 in online mode.
- Questions are asked on General Awareness, Mathematical and Logical Reasoning and English.
- The overall difficulty level of last year’s paper was relatively higher since there was an increase in number of the GA questions.
Some of the important highlights for TISSNET Exam Pattern is mentioned in the table below.
|TISSNET Exam Pattern Highlights|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Sections||3 (General Awareness, Mathematical and Logical Reasoning and English)|
|Time Duration||1 hour 40 minutes|
|Sectional Time Limit||No|
|Marks per Question||1 mark|
As given above, the question paper will be divvided into 3 mains sections. The weightage of questions and marks of each can be seen below:
|Section||Subject Area||No. of Questions||Marks|
|II||Mathematical & Logical Reasoning||30||30|
TISSNET Syllabus 2018
All important topics of the 3 section in TISSNET are given below. These are generally till class 12 level. Make sure you leave no stone unturned while you prepare for the exam. Practice as many TISSNET Sample Papers as possible, so that you get a hang of the most recurring questions.
|Awareness of Social and General Issues||Analytical and Numerical ability||English Proficiency|
|Recent social issues||Time and work||Reading comprehension|
|Economic processes||Time and distance||Vocabulary|
|General Geology||Percentage, Average||Pairing of words|
|Meaning of terms||Square root and Basic algebra||Synonyms and antonyms|
|Personalities||Simple and compound interest||Fill in the blanks|
|Sociological awareness||Properties of shapes||Rearrange the sentences|
|Social activities and movements||Mixtures and Allegations||-|
|Fine arts and music||Speed-distance-time||-|
|Current Affairs||Basic set concepts||-|
Check detailed TISSNET Syllabus
TISSNET Preparation Books
Candidates must prepare from the right kind of study material to cover all significant topics that might come in TISSNET question paper. Some of the most reliable TISSNET Preparation books are mentioned below.
|Book Name||Author/Publisher Name|
|Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal||RS Aggarwal|
|How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT||Arun Sharma|
|An Advanced Approach to Data Interpretation||RS Aggarwal|
|Proficiency in Reading Comprehension Simplifying the ‘Passage’ for you||Ajay Singh|
|Objective English for Competitive Examination||Hari Mohan Prasad|
|Indian Polity||M Laxmikanth|
Along with these books, candidates are also advised to thoroughly go through the NCERT books of Class 8th to 12th for preparing General Awareness and Mathematics sections. Reading newspapers and magazines will also aid their preparation on trending topics of global importance and current affairs. Check Tips to Prepare for TISSNET 2018
TISSNET Result 2018
- TISS Result was declared on January 27, 2018 at the official website i.e. tiss.edu.
- TISS releases the result in the form of a scorecard.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of the marks they score in the entrance exam.
- TISSNET merit list displays the shortlisted candidates who are then called upon for Pre-Interview Test (PIT) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The final list of selected candidates will be displayed inApril 27, 2018 .
How to Check TISSNET Result?
Candidates can check their TISSNET Result from the official website. The steps given below can help the candidates to check their TISS Results:
- Visit TISSNET official website
- Under 'Admissions' tab at the top of the page, click on the TISS Results section
- Enter your USER ID and PASSWORD
- Check TISSNET result
- Download and print scorecard for further use
Tie breaker in TISSNET
In case two or more candidates score the same marks and it is difficult to maintain the merit list, then TISS facilitates the candidates with tie-breaker criteria. This tie-breaker criterion involves comparison of marks of candidates at certain levels. To imply tie breaker criteria, following steps are followed:
- At first, the PI marks of the candidates will be compared.
- In case PI marks of both the candidates are equal, then PIT marks will be compared.
- If the PIT marks are also equal, then the entrance score of both the candidates will be taken into consideration.
- Again if entrance score comes equal, then the candidate older in age will be given preference over the one younger in age.
TISSNET Cut off 2018
- The cut off for TISS Exam is declared along with the result only.
- These are the minimum qualifying marks that a candidate must secure to stand eligible for next selection rounds.
- The minimum qualifying marks for written test was 35% (for SC/ST) and 45% (for others).
- Some of the factors that determine TISSNET Cut off include previous year cutoff, difficulty level of exam, number of test takers, etc.
- Given below are the expected category-wise cut off marks for TISSNET 2018. However, TISS will declare the official cut off in February 2018.
|Programme||Category||TISSNET 2018 Cutoff Marks (Official)|
|MA in Human Resource Management and Labour Relations||General category||82|
|Development Studies||General category||75|
Previous Year TISSNET Cut off (2013-2016)
|Category||Cut off Score|
|General||73 – 76||74-77||70-73||77-81|
|Other Backwards Classes||–||65-68||63-66||77-81|
|Person with Disability||–||62-65||58-61||65-67|
TISSNET Selection Procedure 2018
- All candidates who successfully qualify TISSNET will be called for PIT/PI rounds.
- Candidates who have obtained the minimum cut off score are only eligible to participate in TISSNET selection procedure.
- TISSNET Selection Procedure has three components of assessment. The components are
- National Entrance Test
- Pre-Interview Test / Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Candidates who have been shortlisted after the entrance examination will be invited for the subsequent round of Pre-Interview Test.
- The Pre-Interview Test is a written test conducted as part of the TISSNET Selection Procedure.
- There will be 2 sections
- Section I (25-30 Marks) will be of Essay Writing (1000-1500 words)
- Section II (20-25 Marks) will be a short case-let with 4 questions based on it.
- The duration of PIT is 35-45 minutes.
- The final round of the TISSNET selection process is the Personal Interview (PI).
- Candidates are expected to be acquainted with the program for which they have applied, for the PI round.
- The questions are normally asked regarding their program the candidates choose.
TISSNET Merit List 2018
Once all the 3 stages of TISSNET Selection Process are done, TISS will prepare a final merit list of selected students. The weightage given to all these stages is given below for your reference. Students who secure the maximum marks have chances of getting their preferred college.
|Component||Weightage (in %)||Total Marks|
|Pre-Interview Test (PIT)||30||50|
|Personal Interview (PI)||30||75|
Courses & Seats in TISS
Tata Institute of Social Sciences offers 55 M.A. courses across the country. TISS campuses are located in Mumbai, Chennai, Tuljapur, Guwahati, and Hyderabad. The number of seats varies from program to program in each of these campuses. Check them below:
|TISS Campus||Courses Available||Total Seat Intake|
|TISS Mumbai||M.A. Social Work in Children and Family||805|
|M.A. Social Work in Criminology and Justice|
|M.A. Social Work in Community Organization and Development Practice|
|M.A. Social Work in Disability Studies and Action|
|M.A. Social Work in Dalit and Tribal Studies and Action|
|M.A. Social Work in Public Health|
|M.A. Social Work in Mental Health|
|M.A. Social Work in livelihoods and social entrepreneurship|
|M.A. Social Work in Women Centred Practice|
|M.A. Human Resources Management and Labour Relations|
|M.A. Social Entrepreneurship|
|M.A. Globalisation and Labour|
|Master of Health Administration|
|Master of Hospital Administration|
|Master of Public Health in Social Epidemiology|
|Master of Public Health in Health Policy, Economics and Finance|
|M.A. Development Studies|
|M.A. in Womens Studies|
|M.A. Education (Elementary)|
|M.A./M.Sc. in Climate Change and Sustainability Studies|
|M.A. / M.Sc. in Urban Policy and Governance|
|M.A. / M.Sc. in Regulatory Governance|
|M.A. / M.Sc. in Water Policy and Governance|
|M.A. / M.Sc. in Disaster Management|
|MA Applied Psychology - Specialization in Counselling Psychology|
|MA Applied Psychology - Specialization in Clinical Psychology|
|M.A. in Media and Cultural Studies|
|Master of Library and Information Science|
|Master of laws in access to justice|
|1. Online M.A. Social Work in Child Rights|
|2. Online M.A. International Family Studies|
|TISS Tuljapur||M.A. Social Work in Rural Development||80|
|M.A./M.Sc in Development Policy, Planning and Practice|
|M.A./M.Sc in Sustainable Livelihood and Natural Resources Governance|
|M.A. in Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship|
|TISS Guwahati||M.A. Social Work in Community Organization and Development Practices||155|
|M.A. Social Work in Public Health|
|M.A. Social Work in livelihoods and entrepreneurship|
|M.A. Social Work in Counselling|
|M.A. in Labour Studies and Social Protection|
|M.A. in Ecology, Environment and Sustainable Development|
|M.A. in peace and conflict studies|
|M.A. in Sociology and Social Anthropology|
|TISS Hyderabad||M.A. Development Studies||90|
|M.A. in Women Studies|
|M.A. in Rural Development and Governance|
|M.A. in Education|
|M.A. in Public Policy and Governance|
|M.A. in Natural Resources & Governance|
|M.A. Human Resource Management|
|TISS Chennai||M.A. Social Work in Mental Health||20|
|MA Applied Psychology - Specialization in Counselling Psychology|
|MA Applied Psychology - Specialization in Clinical Psychology|
|M.A. in Research, Management and Entrepreneurship in Health|
TISSNET 2018 FAQs
Ques. How to Resize Your Photo for Upload?
Ans. Here is how you can resize your photo that is required while filling TISSNET Application Form:
Step 1: Go to www.picresize.com
Step 2: Upload / Browse Your photo.
Step 3: Click Continue.
Step 4: After seeing the Preview in Step 1, Scroll down to Step 2, "Resize your Picture"
Step 5: From the drop-down list - Make My Picture, Select "Custom Size"
Step 6: Enter 113 Pixels as the Width and 170 Pixels as Height.
Step 7: Scroll Down to Step 4: "Save As"
Step 8: Select JPG/PNG as Desired Format and "I'm Done Resizing My Image" to download the output.
Ques 1: I belong to the SC/ST Category, which Income Document do I need to Upload?
Ans. Unemployed SC/ ST and OBC(NC) applicant's whose Parent's Annual income from all the sources is below 2.5 lakhs and 1 lakh respectively have to pay Application Fee INR 250/- + bank charges additional for per program selected
In order to claim this, the applicant is required to upload Income Certificate issued by the appropriate authority like Tahsildar, Naib Tahsildar, Block Development Officer or the District Magistrate/Collector.
Ques 2: How many seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC/PWD?
Ans: For SC (15%), ST (7.5%), OBC(NC) (27%) and PWD (3% i.e. 1% in each category of a) Low vision/blindness, b) Hearing Impairment, and c) Locomotor Disability / Cerebral Palsy) as per Government of India (Goi) rules. The reservation for Kashmiri Migrants (KM) 1 % and Armed Forced 5% subject to the Government of India (Goi) Directives
Ques 3: What is the procedure for verifying Original Documents?
Ans: Document verification will be done before re-opening of classes between April to June 2018 All the original documents from Xth standard onwards should be produced for verification.
Ques 4: What is Pre-admission Medical check-up?
Ans: All the provisionally selected candidates have to undergo for the Medical check-up which will be conducted by the Medical Officers of the Institute after verification of original documents on the same Day.
Ques 5: Can I apply for multiple courses?
Ans. Yes, you may apply for multiple programmes and pay for those programmes in one online form and should not fill more than one form.
Ques 6: How will be the seats allotted post final merit list?
Ans. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of merit and the preferences indicated by the candidates at the time of filling up the online application form (Kindly Indicate your preferences carefully as it has implications for the merit list).
Ques 7: Where will the PIT/ PI rounds be held?
Ans. TISSNET will take place at 39 different cities/towns across the country. Pre Interview Test (PIT) and Personal Interview (PI) for programmes offered at Mumbai, Tuljapur, BANYAN, Chennai will be conducted at the Mumbai Campus. For programmes offered at Hyderabad and Guwahati, the PIT/PI will be conducted at the respective campuses. Candidates applying for programmes at more than one campus will have to travel to these places for PIT/PI. Except for the eligible candidates from the SC/ST categories, all others will bear the cost of travel, lodging, and boarding for attending the NET, as well as PIT/PI.
Ques 8: Can I change the date of my PIT/ PI?
Ans. A change in the dates for PIT and PI may be considered if the date of PIT and PI at the TISS clashes with the date of entrance test of another Institution or the date of final year examination of the candidate. However, the candidate must produce documentary evidence for this. Please note that the changed date for PIT and PI will be only within the time schedule announced by TISS.
Ques. What is TISS?
Ans. TISS (Tata Institue of Social Sciences), ad Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work is one of the leading institute in the field of social work as it was established in 1936. TISS has earned has earned a worldwide reputation in the department of the Ministries of the Indian government, International agencies and various state governments.
Ques. What is the entrance test for TISS Masters programmes?
Ans. TISS entrance is done by common written test for getting the qualifying exam for the admission to its various Masters program. The paper can be in 2 modes online or pencil paper format.
Ques. What is the core program related to the field of the management?
Ans. M.A. HRM-LR (Human Resource Management & Labor relations) is related to the field of the management.
Ques. How is MA Human Resources Management & LR program rated ?
Ans. MA Human Resources Management & LR program is rated as "AAA" as per T.I.M.E B-school ranking in the 2012 year.
Ques. What is the eligibility criteria for is MA Human Resources Management & LR program?
Ans. Any bachelor degree of 3 years or its equivalent course from any recognized university in any discipline.
Ques. What is the total number of seats allotted for is MA Human Resources Management & LR program?
Ans. 60 seats are for is MA Human Resources Management & LR program.
Ques. What is the application fee for writing TISSNET?
Ans. The application fee for TISSNET is 250/- per programme and 1000/-for other programmes.
Ques. What is the complete weight age for MA Human Resources Management & LR program?
Ans. Section Weightage Maths and Logical Reasoning 30 marks English Proficiency 30 Marks General Awareness 40 Marks Total 100 Marks
Ques. Which is more scoring in TISSNET essay or interview?
Ans. Try to maximize good score in each section. Choose your best area and nail it. Never ignore TISSNET though PIT makes a lot of difference later on. Interview is the most scoring part if you are prepared for the same.
Ques. What criteria is considered while marking an essay?
Ans. The criteria which is taken in consideration are the Quality of content, structure of essay and logical expression of ideas. Avoid grammatical mistakes.
Ques. How is essay and the interview scheduled on the same day?
Ans. Candidates are told to write essay in the morning and the interview sessions starts. Interview duration ranges from 10 to 30 minutes.
Ques. Is policy of reservation followed by TISS?
Ans. Yes policy of reservation is followed by TISS. 15%, 7.5% and 27% reservation for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and other classes. 3% for persons With Disabilities, 1% for Kashmiri migrants, 5% of children of the Armed Forces Employees.
Ques. What is the selection procedure followed by TISS?
Ans. The selection procedure happens in 2 stages and has 3 components of assessments. Candidates appear in National entrance test (TISSNET) bases on their performance in the exam only the shortlisted candidates are called for the Pre Interview Test and Personal Interview.(PIT/PI). National Common Written Test 100Marks Pre-Interview Test/GD 50Marks Personal Interview 75 Marks Total 225 Marks
Ques. How can we apply by online and offline mode?
Ans. Candidates can apply by any of the 2 modes. Offline: Print the application form , fill the same and send by Speed Post along with the application fee to the Assistant Registrar Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai 400088. Online: Visit the official website and submit the form with the fees.
Ques. What are the courses for HR aspirants?
Ans. TISS offers 2 MA programmes for the HR aspirants. 1. MA in HRM & LR (Mumbai) 2. MA in HRM (Hyderabad) 3. Executive Postgraduate Diploma in HRM (Mumbai) 4. Executive Postgraduate Diploma in Organizational Development and Change (Mumbai)
Ques. What are the documents required with the TISSNET application form?
Ans. Documents required are as below: • Stamp Size Photograph(JPEG/PNG format) (113*170 pixels) • Signature (JPEG/PNG format) (302*132 pixels) • Caste Certificate (If required) • Income certificate for SC/ST/OBC (NC) candidates • OBC certificate (If required) • Certificate for differently abled candidates (if required)•
Ques. If I want to apply more than one programme , so shall I submit one form?
Ans. Candidate can apply max of 3 courses in 2 campuses in one form itself.
Ques. Does TISS have campus placements?
Ans. Yes, for the old programmes specially. The programmes which are recently introduced are also in the process for the campus placements.
Ques. Which are the other programmes available in TISS?
Ans. TISS offer fulltime M.A./ MHA / M.Sc./ Law programme. In january M.Phil. / Ph.D. will be offered in June Certificate / Diploma.
Ques. What is the procedure followed by TISS to verifying the original documents?
Ans. Document verification can be done between April to June 2018. All original documents from 10th class will be verified.
Ques. What do they mean by Pre Admission Medical check up?
Ans. Once the verification of the documents are done all the candidates have to go through the medical check up by the medical officers of the institute.
Ques. Do they provide hostel accommodation?
Ans. Yes, there is a limited hostel facilities. Preference will be given to the candidates who are coming outside from Mumbai on the basis of income criteria.
Ques. Facing a document upload issue what to do?
Ans. Please make sure that all the documents which you need to upload should be in the specifications given by the department, in one session only try and upload it. Still in case you face an issue mail all your documents to examination authority with your full name ,number, city and email id. Documents should be compressed in one .zip or .rar file and name the file.
Ques. How many seats do you offer in each programme?
Ans. The number of seats varies from programme to programme for further details please visit the website.
Ques. How to resize your photo?
Ans. The Candidate can go to www.picresize.com. Upload the photograph click on the continue button and after previewing the image click on "resize the picture", from the drop down list select "Custom Size". After that enter 113 Pixels as the Width and 170 Pixels as Height, then save as the image in PG/PNG as Desired Format and then click on :IM DONE RESIZING MY IMAGE">/div>
Ques. How to resize your signature?
Ans. The Candidate can go to www.picresize.com. Upload the photograph click on the continue button and after previewing the image click on "resize the picture", from the drop down list select "Custom Size". After that enter 113 Pixels as the Width and 170 Pixels as Height, then save as the image in PG/PNG as Desired Format and then click on :IM DONE RESIZING MY IMAGE"
Ques. How to resize you PDF documents?
Ans. The candidate need to check the size of the PDF document they have and the check the size which is required. They can compress by using the below link: http://pdfaid.com/compress-pdf-file.aspx. Compress the document one by one and after that upload the same.
Ques. What are the sizes of the PDF documents required?
Ans. Income tax certificate: 500 KB Caste Certificate: 500 KB Tribe Certificate: 500 KB Armed forces certificate: 500 KB PWD Certificate: 500 KB Kashmiri Migrant Certificate: 500 KB.
Ques. Please share the contact details for TISSNET?
Ans. Contact details for TISSNET is : Tata Institute of Social Sciences V.N. Purav Marg Deonar Mumbai - 400 088 Phone: 022 - 2552 5252 Email: email@example.com Website: www.tiss.edu
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College