SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2017 is scheduled to be declared on October 31, 2017. Candidates can access the result by entering their registration number and password on the official website. SSC will release separate sectional and overall scores.
- SSC has declared CGL Tier 1 Answer Key 2017 at the official website. Check Here SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key 2017, Question Paper & Analysis
- Result is declared in the form of category wise cut off. Check SSC CGL Post Wise Cut off
- Candidates who meet the minimum SSC CGL Cut off will proceed to further selection processes.
- Along with cut off, merit list of candidates who have qualified for Tier 2.
- SSC CGL Tier 2 is scheduled to be conducted from November 27 – 30, 2017.
- Tier 2 qualifiers will appear for Tier 3 which is qualifying in nature.
- SSC CGL Tier 3 will conduct on January 21, 2018.
- The final result for students will be based on their performance in SSC CGL 2017.
SSG CGL 2017 Result Highlights
|SSC CGL 2017 Tier 1 Result Date||October 31, 2017|
|SSG CGL Result Declaration mode||Online|
|Tier-1 cut off marks||Gen-130, SC- 110, ST-100|
|Combined Final Merit List Declaration||2-3 months after the entrance examination|
|Details present in the Combined final merit List||Roll Number, Name, Marks obtained |
How to Check SSC CGL 2017 Result?
- SSC CGL Result for each Tier will declared separately.
- Once all Tier results are out, they are combined together to prepare a single SSC CGL merit list.
- Candidates will be able to view SSC CGL Tier 2017 Result on the official website.
- SSC will announce the final result of 2017 tentatively around last week of March 2018.
- Aspirants should go through the following steps to check SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2017:
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- Click on ‘Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Examination Result’.
- Enter the required credentials i.e. Registration number, Roll number or Password.
- Click on the submit button.
- Roll number wise mark list will displayed in the PDF format.
- Candidates can search for their roll number to check if the list contains their name.
- If their name is present in the list, then they have cleared the cut off and are eligible for the Tier 2.
Details on SSC CGL Scorecard
- The scorecard of SSC CGL Tier 1 will be declared as per the section and the category.
- Candidates can download the tier wise merit list from the official website and check for their roll number in that list.
- The merit list contains the following information.
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Name of the Candidate
- Qualified for Paper 1 (Tier II), Paper 2 (Tier II), Paper 3 (Tier II), Paper 4 (Tier II)
For every paper of the next tier candidate has qualified, there is ‘Y’ marked to symbolise YES. Else, the field is left blank.
- Candidates who have opted to apply for the post of Junior Statistical Officer/Compiler will be considered for Paper 3 (Statistics) in Tier 2.
- Candidates who have opted to apply for the post of Assistant Audit Officer will be considered for Paper 4 (General Studies Finance and Economics) in Tier 2.
SSC CGL 2017 Merit List
- Candidates who have successfully qualified and appeared for all the tiers of SSG CGL 2017 examination can check for the declaration of Final Merit list on the official website.
- This final merit list is prepared by taking the performance of candidates in all the Tiers of SSC CGL.
How to Check SSC CGL Merit List 2017?
- Visit the official website of SSC
- Find and click on the ‘Marks of Candidates-CGL’ link.
- PDF file containing the roll number wise marks list will appear.
- Candidates can check for their results according to their roll numbers.
Details Present on the Combined Merit List
- Candidates can download the combined final merit list after 2-3 months of the examination.
- List will contain the details such as the roll number of the candidate, name of the candidate and the rank and overall marks obtained by the candidate.
- The marks of candidates are displayed, irrespective of whether they have cleared the requisite cut off.
Tie Break Criteria
- If two are more candidates have obtained the same overall combined score, the priority is given to the candidate who has scored more in the written test (Tier 2).
- In case, the tie is still not resolved, performance of candidates in Tier 2 examination is taken into consideration and candidates are ranked accordingly in the merit list.
- If the tie still persists, marks obtained in Tier 1 of the examination are taken into account and then merit list is prepared accordingly.
- If candidates have performed exactly the same in all the Tiers of SSG CGL 2017 examination, the tie is resolved by comparing their birth dates. The older candidate gets the preference.
- In case candidates are exactly of same age, candidates are ranked alphabetically.
SSC CGL Answer Key 2017
- SSC has declared CGL Tier 1 Answer Key 2017 at the official website.
- Candidates can check SSC CGL Answer Keys from the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in
- They can also be termed as solution papers. They help a candidate learn about his performance in the exam before the result is out.
- With the help of SSC CGL Answer Keys, aspirants will calculate their scores and the total marks they have secured in the entire exams.
- The answer key will comprise of answers in accordance with the sections as per SSC CGL question pattern.
Steps to download SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key 2017
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
- Find the link of SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key 2017
- Click on the link, enter your respective set code
- After entering the set code, your CGL Tier 1 Answer Key will appear in PDF Format with set wise
- Click on the print button to download SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key in your device.
SSC CGL 2017 Tier 1 Cut off
1. Cut off marks required in Tier 1 for qualifying to Tier 2 for various categories is shown in the below table.
|Cut off marks||114.00||113.00||125.50||92.00||97.00||20.00||68.00||137.00|
SSG CGL Combined Cut Off
1. Cut off marks required in Tier I + Tier II for qualifying for all Interview Posts (other than Statistical Investigator/Compiler) for various categories is shown in the below table.
|Cut off marks Tier I + Tier II (Paper 1 + Paper 2)||373.00||359.25||411.00||358.00||344.75||253.00||332.00||430.75|
2. Cut off marks required in Tier I + Tier II for qualifying for the posts of Statistical Investigator/Compiler for various categories is shown in the below table.
|Cut off marks Tier I + Tier II (Paper 1 + Paper 2 + Paper 3)||468.25||523.00||554.75|
3. Cut off marks required in Tier I + Tier II for qualifying for all Non-Interview Posts for various categories is shown in the below table.
|Cut off marks Tier I + Tier II (Paper 1 + Paper 2)||345.00||327.50||387.00||255.00||323.50||210.50||259.00||410.25|