SNAP 2017 PREPARATION TIPS
NATIONAL LEVEL ONLINE TEST
SNAP is conducted for admission to MBA programs at Symbiosis International University. SNAP test is one of the few management entrance exams which is conducted in the offline mode. Though the exam does not fall in the league of difficulty levels of exams like CAT or XAT, but it does require thorough preparation in order to get a good score.
Candidates appearing in SNAP 2017 will have to solve 150 questions in 120 minutes which makes time management an essential part of the preparation strategy. An essential part of preparation strategy is to know the exam pattern for SNAP test. Here we have highlighted the main points of the SNAP exam pattern:
Read MoreSNAP Syllabus 2017
Here are some preparation tips to crack SNAP 2017-
10. Important Books- There are very good books available in the market for the preparation of the SNAP Test. Some of the best books for the practice are listed below-
9. Mock Tests- It is the best way to know the pattern of the exam. Practice makes a man perfect. Giving mock tests help in knowing the weak and strong areas. Taking regular mock tests should be a thumb rule of every candidate during the last weeks of preparation. The best thing of mock tests is, it enhances time management skills which is a must for candidates appearing in SNAP.
8. Practice weak topics- While preparaing for SNAP, candidates should identify their weaker areas and work on them too. Weaker topics can be improved by constant practicing. Apart from parcticing questions, candidates should also learn tricks related to their weak topics in order to solve questions quickly.
7. No new topic during last week of exam- Read, practice, revise and repeat is a key to success but don’t just read the topics and make them perfect without revision. The topics at which you are perfect, make sure you revise them properly. Don’t read anything new at the last moment as it is difficult to remember without the proper revision.
6. Thorough with the Syllabus- All the topics cannot be easily covered but it is good if you cover most of it and that too with the thoroughness. Candidates should not leave the topics that are very frequent in the entrance exam.
5. Revision Strategy- It is very important to revise on a regular basis. Give quality time to all the sections. There are topics which are easily forgettable, so revise them properly.
4. Self-made Notes- In any entrance exam it is crucial to prepare notes. These self-made notes plays vital role during revision. These helps in fast grasping the formulae, short tricks and the concepts. Candidates should prepare the notes and place them on the study wall.
3. Time management is the key- Keep a bulls eye on the timer you are allotted to solve each problem. If a question is taking much time to solve and answer, leave it and jump over another. The key of success for time management is not to get stuck with single problem and waste time over it.
2. Prioritize - Candidates should solve the sections and questions as per their priority. If a questions seems easy and less time consuming, it must be attempted first. The questions which are seemed easy but calculative should be solved later.
1.Smart Preparation- Hard work always pays, but efforts in the right direction with the right approach at right time never turns into a waste. So start your preparation in a smarter way as soon as possible.
Given below are some of the preparation tips by the candidates who have cracked SNAP-
He cleared SNAP in 2009 and scored 122 marks. He says, one should give quality time to the studies and focus on the smart preparation. Hard work on weak areas and make them as your strengths. He has his own ’Five Point Someone’ to excel the entrance exam. He says, increase the speed and solve the questions with more accuracy.
He appeared for SNAP in the year 2014. He scored 96 percentile. Reading magazines, newspapers and online articles are very beneficial to get in touch with the current affairs. He says, prepare well for the unplanned interviews such as psychometric rounds. He says, prepare with the strategy to complete all the questions.
Read the admission criteria and SNAP cut off for S ...