SBI PO Application Form 2018
SBI PO Application Form 2018 will be available from March 2018, onwards. Candidates willing to register themselves can visit the official website i.e. sbi.co.in. Nearly 30 lakh candidates apply for SBI PO each year. Approximately 2403 candidates of these are finally recruited as Probationary Officers (PO).
Here is how you can apply for SBI PO:
- SBI PO 2018 Notification is expected to release in March 2018 at its official website.
- As per SBI PO Eligibility, any Indian National who holds a Bachelor’s Degree can apply for SBI PO.
- All eligible candidates should visit the official website and register themselves via their mobile no. and email id.
- Next, upload scanned images of your photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Then, enter their personal and academic details to complete the form-filling process.
- Last, you must pay the requisite application fee. Candidates from General and OBC category have to pay INR 600, while SC/ST/PWD candidates must pay INR 100.
- All candidates who register successfully can obtain SBI PO Admit Card from the official website.
The Prelims rounds of SBI PO 2018 will be held in April 2018, while SBI PO Mains will be held in June. All selected candidates will proceed towards the GD/PI round that will be held in July 2018.
Highlights for SBI PO Application Form
|Availability of SBI PO Application Form ||March 2018|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of fee payment||Online|
|Documents required at the time of form filling||Scanned photograph and signature, Educational Qualifications, Identity proof and Reserved Category certificate|
|Application fee||General/ OBC- INR 600|
SC/ST- INR 100
|Candidates expected to register for SBI PO 2018||30 lakh|
|Contact details||022-22820427 or email@example.com|
How to Fill SBI PO 2018 Application Form?
SBI will release the application form in the month of March 2018. It must be noted that the entire registration process will be held online. There is no provision of obtaining SBI PO 2018 Application Form from offline mode.
There are 5 broad steps you need to follow to fill SBI PO Application Form. They include:
- Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Application Form Filling
- Fee Payment
Step 1: Registration
Candidates are required to follow the steps mentioned below to register themselves for SBI PO 2018
- Visit the official website i.e sbi.co.in
- Click for New registration option ( written in yellow box)
- You can also click on the ‘How to Apply’ option provided in the Reference Documents to check the registration process.
Disclaimer: Application form can be rejected if found ineligible at any point of time. The following message popup will be displayed for the information:
- Candidates must fulfil eligibility Criteria which is mentioned above
- Online payment can only be made through: Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash cards and Mobile Wallets.
- The online registration process will only be completed after the submission of the application fees. Application fees can be submitted online as well as offline.
- If any Candidate wants to pay the SBI PO application fee through offline mode, then they can pay the application fee through bank challan. They can submit the fee by submitting SBI Challan.
- SBI (conducting Authority) can also allot any centre as per their convenience other than he/she has opted for.
- After reading all the information, candidates can press the continue button
- Next, SBI PO Registration Form will open. Enter the below-mentioned details:
- Name: Enter your full name properly (includes First name, Middle name and Last name). If candidates don’t have any Middle name then they can ignore that option. Name entered should be same as that of the given ID proof that you will show during the time of the examination as well as Interview.
- Mobile Number: Mobile number should remain the same till the entire procedure. No changes in the mobile number will be accepted later. No need to prefix 0.
- E- Mail ID: Enter your E- mail IDs correctly to get notifications regarding any update related to SBI PO examination or application procedure.
- After filling the basic information, candidates will be asked for the confirmation regarding the information provided by them and once you press the OK button, you cannot go back. So be careful while filling up the basic information.
- Press Ok to confirm your registration. You will be provided with registration number and password.
- Note down your registration number and password details to edit your application form (if necessary).
- Also to take a print of your submitted SBI PO application form simply login using registration number and password, and click on print/save button.
Step 2: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Candidates have to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature in SBI PO application form.
- Here are some instructions you need toadhere to:
- The photograph and signatures should be scanned properly and should be clearly visible.
- If there is some extra space around the scanned image that is unnecessary, it can be cropped to reduce the size.
- Both, the photograph and signature, have to be uploaded with the proper specifications.
- Signature must be done by using Black ink pen on a white sheet of paper. Specifications for photograph and signature is provided in the table below:
|JPEG/ JPG format|
|Dimensions- 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm|
|File Size- 20 Kb – 50 Kb|
|Pixels- 200 x 230|
|JPEG/ JPG format|
|White sheet using Black Ink pen|
|File Size- 10 Kb – 20 Kb|
|Dimensions- 140 x 60 Pixels|
- ‘Choose File’ option will appear. Candidates can select their photograph and signature respectively by clicking at the options.
- Click at the next button and Window three will appear.
Step 3: SBI PO Application Form Filling
After uploading the images, enter your Qualification/ Academic details:
- Educational qualification should be filled correctly (as on 1.07.2018)
- The date of passing eligibility examination should be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute.
- Those who are in final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that if they will be called for an interview, they must have cleared their Graduation before 1.07.2018
- Fractional percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e 59.99 will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
- Fill the degree, name of the institution, place of the institution, date of passing, the percentage of marks and grade. Candidates have to choose the best possible option available.
- ‘Other details option’ is also provided for the reserved classes if they are interested in participating for the Pre- exam training. This section is optional.
- After submitting all the details, preview option will appear where candidates can recheck the information provided by them and they can change/edit any incorrect information.
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
After verifying all details and ensuring that they are accurate, candidate must proceed with the application fee payment.
- The fee can be paid using any of the online options, such as debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Fees for the General category and OBC is INR 600 and for SC/ST, it’s INR 100.
- Once the fee has been paid successfully, a receipt is generated.
- Candidate must save a copy of this receipt as proof of fee payment.
- For any further queries, Candidates can visit firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 5: Confirmation
After successful completion of payment method, you will get conformation message /mail by saying your application form accepted
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of SBI PO 2018 Application Form for the future use.
- To take a print of your submitted SBI PO application form simply login using registration number and password, and click on print/save button
- The copy of the completed form need not be sent to the bank.
In case payment is unsuccessful:
- Candidate must register afresh and start the form filling process a second time.
- The Amount debited for failed transaction will be refunded back to your account within 3 -7 working days. The payment links are active 24 hours continuously. So if you still cannot make the fee payment during the day time, you can do it in the night also.
How to Retrieve SBI PO Password?
In case, a candidate has forgotten his password/registration number then they can login by revisiting the email which they received while SBI PO Registration Process. SBI PO Registration Number and Password can also be retrieved by the following process:
- Visit SBI official website at sbi.co.in
- Go to ‘Careers’ tab
- Click on ‘Apply Online for SBI PO 2018’
- Click on “Forgot password?”
- Enter your registered email ID
- A mail will be sent to this ID containing registration number and new password
- Set the password accordingly.
Instructions for SBI PO 2018 Application Form
- Candidates should have a valid E-mail address and it should be kept active till the declaration of the final result.
- Candidates must have scanned photograph and signature as per the specific dimensions are given in the official SBI PO notification. The signature and photograph should be clear otherwise, the form will get rejected.
- Name filled in the application form should be in accordance with the name mentioned on your ID proof( ID proof will be required at the time of Examination and Interview)
- Candidate should have basic data like address, mobile number, education qualification and other important personal details. The same need to be entered while filling the SBI PO online application form.
- Make sure to check the all entered information should be accurate.
- Payment should be made correctly else the Application form will not be counted suitable for the further procedure. Offline payment can be made through SBI challan. Payment made through Demand Draft (DD) won’t be accepted.
- Signature in capital letters will not be accepted.
- Under no circumstances, a candidate should share mention e-mail ID to/ of any other person.
- Candidates should note down the SBI PO registration number and password. They can reopen the saved data using registration number and password and can edit the particulars if needed.
- This facility is available only for 3 times. Once the SBI PO application form is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter. SBI PO registration at this stage is provisional.
- ‘ * ‘ Against any option means mandatory and filling that information is a must.
SBI PO 2018 Eligibility Criteria
SBI PO Eligibility 2018 norms are based on the aspirants’ education qualification, age limit, credit score and conduct. All candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying online for SBI PO:
- A graduation degree is the minimum education qualification required for the SBI PO 2018
- Final Year/Semester students can also apply provided they produce a proof of having passed the graduation examination
- Candidates age should be 21 to 30 years, as per the SBI PO Online registration advertisement. As per government rules, the age relaxation for candidates belonging to the following categories is:
- SC/ST/people affected by 1984 riots/ Kashmiri Migrants/ EXs - 5 years
- OBC - 3 years
- PWD - 10 years
- A candidates must be an Indian National to apply for SBI PO.
Number of Attempts
- For General category- 4 attempts
- For General (PwD) category- 7 attempts
- OBC category- 7 attempts
- OBC (PwD)- 7 attempts
- SC/ST (PwD)- No restriction
Check SBI PO Eligibility
SBI PO Helpline Number
- Candidates are requested not to forget to mention ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India 2017’ in the subject of the email to get guaranteed response from the authority.
- In case of any problem in applying online, payment of fee/intimation charges or receipt of admit card, queries may be made at phone number 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days) or email@example.com.