SAAT 2018 Admit Card
SAAT 2018 is conducted once in a year by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University to admit students in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programs.
- SAAT 2018 admit card will be issued by fourth week of April 2018.
- To download SAAT 2018 admit card, candidates must login using their credentials in SOA University website.
- SAAT 2018 Admit Card will be sent to the registered email ID of applicants.
- Applicants need to carry a valid ID proof along with a hard copy of SAAT 2018 admit card to the exam center.
- Applicants need to keep SAAT 2018 admit card safe till admission process is completed.
SAAT 2018 Admit Card Dates
SAAT 2018 admit card will be available from 4th week of April. The exam will be held in first week of May 2018. SAAT 2018 Admit Card Dates are given below: -
|Availability of online application form||Third week of January 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||Third week of April 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||Fourth week of April 2018|
|Date of examination||First week of May 2018|
Check SAAT 2018 Exam Pattern
How to Download SAAT 2018 Admit Card?
Candidates can download SAAT 2018 Admit card from the official website of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University. The detailed steps to download SAAT 2018 Admit Card are listed below:
- Applicants should visit SOA University website – www.soauniversity.ac.in.
- Then click on the admit card download link for SAAT 2018.
- Candidates must enter their registration ID and mobile number.
- Then click on the submit button.
- SAAT 2018 admit card will be displayed.
- Download SAAT 2018 admit card and take a print out for producing it in the exam hall.
Details on SAAT 2018 Admit Card
SAAT 2018 Admit card is a mandatory document required for entrance exam. It will contain basic details of candidate appearing for the exam. Below are the details found on SAAT 2018 admit card: -
- Name of Applicant.
- Address of Applicant.
- Registration Number.
- Exam center with exam center code.
- Exam time and the reporting time of candidate.
- Photograph and signature of candidate.
- Selected course for exam.
- Instructions for candidates to be followed on the exam day.
Discrepancy in SAAT 2018 Admit Card
Applicants need to fill SAAT 2018 entrance test application form without any mistakes in the first instance itself, in order to avoid discrepancies in the details being printed on admit card. Any discrepancy in details appearing on SAAT 2018 Admit Card must be immediately reported to the Director of admissions of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University.
Documents Required with SAAT 2018 Admit Card
All candidates appearing for SAAT 2018 must bring the following mandatory documents to the exam center, without which they will not be allowed to attend the online test.
- Applicants should carry one hard copy of SAAT 2018 admit card to the exam center.
- Along with SAAT 2018 admit card, students must bring any one identity proof issued by Government of India to the exam hall.
- Valid ID proofs include Passport, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card and Driving License.
SAAT 2018 Exam Centers
SAAT 2018 exam centers are to be selected by the candidates. Exam center selected by candidate will not be allowed to change under any circumstances. However, SOA University reserves the rights to allot any exam center in case of emergency. Below table lists all the 33 exam centers of SAAT 2018 entrance exam:-
|Exam Center (City)||State|
SAAT 2018 Exam Day Instructions
Below are the instructions to be followed by applicants on SAAT 2018 exam day to avoid any unwanted malpractice charges against them and to ensure that they attend the exam without any hindrance: -
- One copy of SAAT 2018 Admit Card must be brought at the time of examination.
- No applicant will be permitted to enter the exam center without a valid admit card.
- Aspirants are advised to reach the exam center at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- SAAT 2018 Admit Card must be produced to the invigilator in SAAT 2018 exam center, whenever it is asked for.
- Aspirants will not be allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the exam and they will not be allowed to leave the exam hall before the end time of the examination.
- Candidates reaching SAAT 2018 exam center later than the exam time mentioned in admit card will not be allowed to take the test at any cost.
- SAAT 2018 admit card is not a transferable document.
- Tampering of SAAT 2018 Admit Card is not desirable till the admission process is over.
- SAAT 2018 applicants are not allowed to carry any personal belongings to the examination center.
- Candidates must sign on the SAAT 2018 admit card in presence of invigilator at the exam hall.
- Candidature of the applicants indulging in any malpractices will be cancelled immediately at any cost.
- A rough paper will be provided to the candidates by the examiner, which must be returned to the examiner after finishing the exam.
- Any electronic gadgets such as calculator or mobile phone are not allowed inside the examination hall.