RUET (Rama University Entrance Test) is a national aptitude test, for the aspirants of Graduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D. courses, offered by Rama University. The entrance test is mandatory to get admission in RAMA University.
RUET 2018 exam is to be held tentatively on April 08, 2018 for U.G. Programmes and on June 04, 2018 for P.G. and PhD programs. For different courses, there are different exam dates. Refer to RUET guide-important dates section to confirm about your choice of course and its exam date.
Faculties of the University
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Dental Sciences Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Health & Nutrition Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Commerce & Management
- Faculty of Professional Studies
- Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Faculty of Juridical Sciences (LAW)
- Faculty of Sciences
In the question paper of RUET 2018, there will be 120 objective type multiple choice questions of equal weightage. Negative Marking Scheme is not applicable. Duration of RUET for UG and PG test will be 2 hours and 3 hours for PhD Programmes.
RUET 2018 is an offline pen paper based entrance examination. Test paper consists of 3 Sections and each section has different weightage and different number of questions. Subject in 3 sections are as follows:
- Section A – General English
- Section B – General Knowledge and Numerical Ability
- Section C – Subject Ability
Section A, B, & C, each section has 20, 20, & 80 questions respectively and each question carries 1 mark for right answer and Negative Marking Scheme is not applicable in RUET 2018.
RUET 2018 Exam Highlights
|Date of RUET 2018|
PG - April 22, 2018
UG & PhD - June 04, 2018
|Conducting Body||Rama University, U.P.|
|Mode of RUET||Offline Pen Paper Based Test|
|Medium of RUET||English / Hindi|
|Duration of RUET||UG and PG - 2 Hours and|
Phd – 3 Hours
|Type and Number of Questions||Objective Type 120 Questions|
|Course Offered||UG, PG and Phd|
RUET 2018 Exam Date
Application form for RUET 2018 is expected to be available from January, 2018 and probable last date for submission of application form for UG programs will be 3rd week of April 2018 and for PG & PhD Programs 3rd week of May 2018.
RAMA University will make admit card available from 2nd week of April 2018 and for UG & PhD Programs from last week of May 2018. RUET 2018 for UG Programmes is expected to be held on April 22, 2018 and for PG & PhD programs from June 4, 2018 (Tentatively). Result will be declared for UG program on last week of April and for PG & PhD 2nd week of June 2018.
|RUET 2018||Exam Date (Tentative)|
|RUET 2018 Application Form Availability||January, 2018|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||3rd week of April 2018|
3rd week of May 2018
|Admit Card Availability||2nd week of April 2018|
Last week of May 2018
|RUET 2018 Exam||UG - April 22, 2018|
PG & PhD -
|Declaration of RUET Result||Last week of May 2018|
2nd week June 2018
RUET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for RUET 2018 is based on academic qualification, minimum secured marks in qualifying exam as is given below herewith:
- For UG Program: Must pass 10+2 from recognised State Board of Education or Central Board of Education or equivalent with minimum 50% Marks
- For PG Program: Must have 3-years graduation degree from any recognized university or institute with minimum 50% Marks
- For PhD Program: Must have Master Degree in Subject applied for PhD Programme from any recognized university or institute with minimum 55% Marks
- No Age Limit is applied for RUET 2018
RUET 2018 Application Form
Application Form for RUET 2018 will be available from January, 2018. RUET 2018 Application Form can be obtained through both mode via online and offline. Applicant can either buy application form from any campus of Rama University or can apply online through official website of the Rama University. Prescribed fee for RUET 2018 application form is INR 1000.
- Buy application form from any campus of Rama University
- Fill it as per the instruction given with the form
- Fill an additional form for Admit Card
- Paste Photograph on Application form for RUET 2018 and Admit Card
- Deposit filled up RUET Application form directly to Rama University campus with prescribed fee or send it through post to campus at:
The Entrance Cell,
Rama Medical College Campus,
(U.P.) 209 217
- Payment can be made either to depositing in the University’s bank a/c or through DD in the name of Rama University and enclose it with application form.
- Don’t staple photograph on application and admit card
- Leave blank space for roll number
- Payment though DD: DD should be made in the name of “Rama University, payable at Delhi / Kanpur”
Process for online submission of application form for RUET 2018 can be performed in easy steps which start from online registration on official website of RAMA University i.e. www.ramauniversity.ac.in.
- Go to official website of Rama University: www.ramauniversity.ac.in
- Go to admission and click on apply online
- Click on “Register Now”
- Fill Name, address, country, state, city, email address, program
- Click on “Continue”
- Registration confirmation will be sent to registered email address
- Click on a verification link given in email from Rama University
- Come back to the same webpage from where registration was done
- Fill user name and password (as mentioned in registration email)
- Click on submit button
- Application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Center name, faculty code & course code: select from drop down menu
- Personal details:
- Name, father's name, mother's name
- Mailing address
- Date of birth
- Category, Sub-category
- Date of Birth: As mentioned in 10th class certificate
- Scanned image of signature
- Scanned image of mark-sheet / certificate of qualifying exam
- Submit application form
- On submission, Unique Identification Number will be generated
- Pay online through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card etc. or download filled up form and send it via post or deposit fee amount to bank a/c of Rama University and depositing receipt via email mentioning unique ID number.
RUET 2018 Admit Card
Admit Card for RUET 2018 Exam will be available on official website i.e.www.ramauniversity.ac.in. Admit card will be sent via post to the applicant who applied through offline mode. Applicants who applied through online mode will get it on their registered email or can download it from Rama University’s website using unique ID number and password.
How to Download Admit Card
Admit card for RUET 2018 will be a compulsory document to carry with in examination hall without which entrance to examination hall and attempt for RUET 2018 exam will not be permitted in any case. Follow these simple steps to obtain RUET admit card-
- Visit RUET official website i.e. www.ramauniversity.ac.in.
- Go to Admit Card for RUET 2018
- Login with registered email address, unique ID number and password
- Download RUET Admit Card 2018.
- Save it and take a printout for future reference.
Information on admit card for RUET 2018 exam will be related to candidate and exam e.g.
name of candidate, address, date of birth, name of examination, address of examination center, candidate’s photograph and signature etc. Keep one photo ID proof with admit card for verification purpose.
Rama University conducts RUET at its own campuses as mentioned below:
Rama Medical College Campus, Rama City, Mandhana, Kanpur
Rama Dental College
A-1/8, Lakhanpur, Kanpur (U.P.) - 208 024
Rama Medical College
38 km milestone, NH-24 (Delhi- Hapur Highway), Pilkhuwa, Hapur
RUET 2018 Exam Pattern
RUET 2018 Exam will be offline pen – paper based exam to be conducted in 2 hours duration for UG and PG program and 3 hours for PhD program. Question paper will be in 3 parts. First 2 parts are common for all applicants and 1 part is related to the applied study programs. Sections are named as –
a) General English
b) General Knowledge and Numerical Ability
c) Subject Ability
Duration of 2 hours provides 1 minute time for 1 question. Objective type multiple choice questions are divided in 3 sections consisting 20 questions in each of first 2 sections and 80 questions in section. RUET 2018 exam is of total 120 marks; each question carries 1 mark for right answer and negative marking is not applicable. RUET 2018 exam highlights are as follows:
Exam Pattern Highlights
|RUET 2018 Exam Mode||offline pen & paper based|
|Number of papers in RUET 2018||1 Paper|
|Number of sections||3 Sections|
|Question Paper Type||Objective Type, Multiple Choice|
|RUET 2018 Total Marks||120 Marks|
|RUET 2018 Exam duration||2 Hours (UG & PG)|
3 Hours (PhD)
|RUET 2018 Exam language||English|
|Number of Questions||Total 120 (20 in each Section A & B and 80 in Section C)|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each Right Answer|
|Negative Marking||Not Applicable|
RUET 2018 Syllabus
Syllabus for RUET 2018 consists 3 sections and each section has different weightage on the basis of marks. Syllabus for RUET 2018 entrance exam as is displayed by RAMA University as follows:
RUET 2018 exam syllabus for UG study programs is based on UP Secondary Board Syllabus (up to Class 10th) and Higher Senior Secondary & Senior Secondary syllabus (Class11th & 12th) standard. RUET 2018 exam is for qualifying admission to various programs. Considering different backgrounds of applicants, exam syllabus content is separate for every group.
RUET 2018 exam syllabus standard for PG study programs will be based on syllabus of Class 12th and graduation related to program applied by the applicant.
|Sections||Exam Subjects / Topics||Standard of Syllabus & Contents Derived Class-wise Board Syllabus)|
|A||General English||Class 10+2 Standard and as per the Syllabus of UP Board of Secondary Education|
|B||General Knowledge & Numerical Ability||-|
|C||Subject Ability||UG Programme - 10+2 Standard and as per Syllabus of UP Board of Secondary Education PG Programme – Graduation Standard|
Content of Syllabus
General English language and knowledge & numerical ability test will be common for all applicants and subject ability will be according to the study programs applied by the applicants for admission.
|Exam Subject/ Topics||Description of Content|
Meaning / Synonym / Antonym
Fill in the Blanks
|General Knowledge & Numerical Ability|
Day to day National & International Events
Science & Economics
|Subject Ability||Subject topics depends upon the study programme applied for the admission as is already described in above mentioned table|
RUET 2018 Result
Result for RUET 2018 entrance exam is expected to be announced in the last week of May 2018 for UG programs and in 1st week of June 2018 for PhD programs. Result will be displayed on its official website i.e. www.ramauniversity.ac.in
RUET 2018 Result will be sent to candidate directly to the email address. Result has to be downloaded from official website for admissions to RAMA University.
How to Download Score Card
- Visit official website i.e. www.ramauniversity.ac.in
- Go to Results RUET 2018
- Fill required information: Application No. and Date of Birth
- Click on submit button
- Result will be displayed on your screen.
- Download it and take a printout for the same.
RUET 2018 Counselling Process
Counselling process starts with the declaration of Result for RUET 2018. Applicant’s name is disclosed on RAMA University’s website and date & time is also mentioned for counselling
Shortlisted applicants will be called by the University Admission Office for taking part in counselling process. Applicant’s parents or guardian will have to be present during counselling session.
Candidate must carry below mentioned documents during counselling process:
- Class 10th Mark-sheet or equivalent examination certificate & marks sheet.
- Class 12th Certificate or equivalent examination certificate & marks sheet.
- Graduation Certificate and mark-sheet as per eligibility of the program applied
- Character certificate from school /college from where applicant passed out last
- Reserved category proof / certificate issued by competent authority.
- Income certificate as per the norms
- Transfer certificate issued by school or college where applicant passed qualifying exam
- Migration certificate released by last attended college / institution / university