RPVT 2018 Result will be published on the official website of RAJUVAS. Candidates can expect the results to be out in the month of July 2018.
- RPVT 2018 Result will be declared in the month of July 2018, within one month of the examination.
- Along with the declaration of result, a merit list will be prepared for those who qualify in RPVT 2018.
- Counselling and seat allotment process is done after the rank list is announced.
- The result is declared on the university’s official website.
- Candidates have to log in using user ID and password to check their result.
- The shortlisted candidates are entitled for admission into the university.
RPVT or Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test is the exam for admission into undergraduate courses in the university and two other institutes. B.V.Sc. and A.H degree is offered in the university on basis of RPVT.
RPVT 2018 Highlights
|Date of the exam||Second Week of June 2018|
|Declaration of Results||Last week of June or July 2018|
|Official website for result announcement||www.rajuvas.org|
|Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Counselling||July 2018|
|Commencement of classes||After Counselling|
Important Dates of RPVT 2018
All the important dates regarding RPVT 2018 are tabulated below:
|RPVT 2018 Result||Last Week of June 2018|
|RPVT 2018 Merit List||Towards the End of June 2018|
|RPVT 2018 Counselling||July 2018|
|Commencement of classes||July 2018|
How to check RPVT 2018 Result?
Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences releases the results of RPVT 2018. A Merit list will be published along with the scorecard. Below are some easy steps to be followed by the applicants to download their RPVT 2018 Result:
- Go to the official website of RAJUVAS.
- Click on the ‘RPVT 2018 Result’ link.
- This redirects the user to the Login page.
- The Page will ask for your User ID or Registration Number and Password
- Click on ‘LOGIN’ button.
- Navigate through the panels and get your result link.
- RPVT 2018 Result will be displayed on your screen.
- Candidates must check their score and take the print out for future use.
The merit list is announced usually with the scores. Candidates can check the merit list along with their score. The merit list is published on the same website. Candidates are called for counselling on the basis of their rank.
Details on RPVT 2018 Scorecard
RPVT scorecard is released along with the results. The scorecard contains marks obtained by the student. It is used in the admission process.
These details are mentioned on RPVT 2018 Scorecard:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- Passport size photo uploaded at the time of registration
- Signature of the candidate
- Category (if any)
- Qualifying Status
- Marks obtained
- Cut Off marks
RPVT 2018 Answer Key
The responsible authority i.e. Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences releases the answer key after successful commencement of the exam. The answer key is available on the official website. Candidates can refer to it for a reference.
Steps to download RPVT 2018 Answer Key:
- Go to the official website.
- Under the admission tab, find link for RPVT 2018 Answer Key.
- Click on the link. It opens in a new window.
- Download the PDF file and verify your answers.
By evaluating the paper according to the answer key gives an idea of the real exam performance.
RPVT 2018 Merit List
RPVT 2018 Merit List is announced on the same day with the results on the official website of Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences. Candidates whose names appear in the merit list are eligible to participate in the counselling session to get admission in the University courses.
- The Merit list is available only in online mode.
- Candidates can check if they appear in the merit list. If their name appears in the merit list, then they are allotted an All India Rank, if they are not allotted any rank then they are not in the merit list.
- Enter Registration Number and Password on the official University website.
- The list is prepared in descending order, with the student getting maximum marks on the top of the list.
- Being in the list does not guarantee a seat in the University; it simply makes the candidate eligible to appear in the counselling sessions.
- Candidates have to obtain the minimum cut off marks to make it to the rank list.
RPVT 2018 Cut Off
Cut off is the minimum score that is needed for appearing RPVT 2018 Counselling. Candidates who score higher than the cut off are included in the merit list. Students have to score above the cut off marks in RPVT 2018 to get their name included in the merit list. The previous year cut off has been tabulated below for the convenience of the aspiring candidates:
RPVT 2018 Counselling
The counselling meeting will be organised by the Rajasthan university of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, for the allotment of seats to the eligible candidates.
- The candidates whose names appear in the merit list are called for counselling of RPVT 2018.
- RPVT 2018 counselling will be done by the examination conducting body, Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences.
- Depending upon the number of vacant seats, number counselling rounds are held.
- The admission in the counselling session is held on the basis of result and merit list of RPVT 2018.
- Candidates, who are allotted seats in the round of counselling, have to report to the Principal/Head/Dean of the allotted college with the applicable documents and certificates.
- Candidates should be physically present at the time of RPVT counselling.
- Candidates are disqualified if they are not present for RPVT 2018 Counselling in person.
Documents Required at the time of counselling
- Two identical coloured photographs with name and date mentioned on it.
- RPVT 2018 Registration details (Application Form)
- RPVT 2018 Admit card
- RPVT 2018 Result (Hard Copy).
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Senior Secondary or equivalent Examination.
- Mark sheet of 10+2 level.
- Character Certificate given from the school/college last attended.
- Digital Caste Certificate (If any)
- The income certificate of parents if employed in any Government/Public Sector Enterprises/ Autonomous bodies/Private Organizations
- Digital Domicile Certificate issued by Rajasthan State authority
- Transfer Certificate (If any)
- Medical certificate of candidate claiming admission falling under physically handicapped category.