RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY OF VETERINARY AND ANIMAL SCIENCES conducts Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT) for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course in the competent authority permitted constituent and affiliated private veterinary colleges of RAJUVAS, Bikaner. RPVT 2018 is scheduled to be conducted on June 10, 2018.
- RPVT 2018 Application Form is available in online mode at the official website i.e. rajuvas.org till April 15, 2018.
- RPVT 2018 will comprise three sections of 180 objective type questions from subjects namely Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The exam will be conducted for 3 hours and specially designed machine-gradable sheet will be provided by the university.
- The age limit for registration for RPVT should be minimum 17 years and maximum 25 years.
- Candidates who fail to submit the application form within the stipulated time has to submit a late fee of INR 200.
- Questions in the exam will be based on 10+2 syllabus of Physics/Chemistry/Biology (Zoology and Botany).
RPVT 2018 Highlights
|Name of the Organization||The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs.|
|Name of Exam||Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test 2018|
|Total Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Procedure|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
RPVT 2018 Exam Dates
Here we are providing the official RPVT Exam Dates:
|Online Application Form starts from||March 15, 2018||RPVT Application ends on April 15, 2018|
|Submission of on-line application forms and successful final transaction of fee (With late fees)||April 16 – 22, 2018||-|
|Correction of data in application form (only request through E-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org)||April 23 – 25, 2018||-|
|Availability of RPVT Admit Card||May 15, 2018||Download Admit Card from rajuvas.org|
|RPVT 2018 Exam Date||June 10, 2018||Exam duration will be 3 hours|
|Result Declaration||July 2, 2018||Check RPVT Result online at rajuvas.org|
RPVT 2018 Eligibility
Candidate will not be allowed to appear for Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test 2018 exam unless they fulfills the following criteria.
- Candidates must be at least 17 years of age at the time of applying for RPVT 2018 and maximum 25 years of age.
- The age will be determined as on December 31, 2018.
- The reserved category candidates will be given an age relaxation of 5 years.
- Candidates must qualify the 10+2 level or equivalent examination with Science or Biology (Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology) group from a any recognized Indian Board
- Minimum required percentage for General candidates is 50% marks in aggregate. whereas, for the reserved category candidates there will be 5% marks relaxation.
- Indian Nationals but of only Rajasthan’s domicile are eligible to apply for RPVT 2018.
RPVT 2018 Application Form
RPVT 2018 Application Form has been released on March 15. The last date to fill and submit the application at official website i.e. rajuvas.org is April 15, 2018. Candidates willing to apply to the University need to fill in the application form of the University, and submit the same before the deadline. Candidates must note that they can apply only online through the University website. To register, the candidate needs to visit the official website and register by filling in personal details and creating a password.
- Visit the official website of RPVT i.e. rajuvas.org.
- Click on Apply Online.
- From the new link, Click on ‘New Registration.
- Now candidate first needs to register him on the university database by filling the form that appears, after completing RPVT 2018 Registration candidates can move on to filling the application form.
- After filling the details and uploading the documents, candidates need to pay the fee for test, which can be filled through online mode only.
- Application fee for RPVT 2018 is INR 2000 for all categories candidates.
- After making the payment, application form is complete.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of duly filled form for future reference.
RPVT 2018 Application Fee
It is mandatory for all candidates to submit the application in addition to successful remittance of fee. Along with the application fee, candidates also have to pay the processing charges along with service tax, as made applicable by respective bank/agency.
|For all categories||INR 2000|
|With late fee for all categories candidates||INR 4000|
RPVT 2018 Admit Card
Admit cards will be allotted to candidates who have registered successfully for RPVT. Candidates must note that they will be notified about the admit card through e- mail/SMS, following which the aspirants can download their respective admit cards from the official website. No Admit Card will be sent to any candidate via offline post. To download the admit card, the candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit official website of RPVT 2018.
- Click on the link – RPVT Admit Card 2018.
- From the new page, click on - Sign in.
- Now a dialogue box will appear, candidates need to enter their User ID and password for logging in.
- After Log in, candidates will be able to see the option of downloading the admit card.
- Candidates are advised to take at least 2 colored copies of admit card, for examination purpose as well as for future reference.
RPVT 2018 Exam Center
RPVT 2018 will be conducted only on state level. Moreover, candidates only of Rajasthan’s domicile can appear for the entrance. The exam will be held at the following centers:
|Exam Venue||Center Code|
Note: Exam centers will be allotted as per the choice of candidates. However, the exam centre once allotted will not be changed under any circumstances.
RPVT 2018 Exam Pattern
- RPVT 2018 will comprise single paper including 180 objective type questions to be attempted within 3 hours.
- Each question will come up with four answer options. For each incorrect response one mark will be deducted from the total score.
- Candidates have to answer on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using only Black Ball Point Pen as allotted by the university.
- The question paper booklet will come both in English and Hindi language.
- In case of any haziness in translation of any of the questions, the English version will be treated as final.
- More than one answer against one question will be considered as incorrect response which will be marked negatively.
The Question Paper will include 3 sections –
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||90|
RPVT 2018 Syllabus
- The Question paper standard of RPVT 2018 will be as per the syllabus of class 11 and class 12 under the 10+2 level/Pre-Medical/Intermediate Science or an equivalent recognized examination from any Indian University/State Board/CBSE.
- There will be three sections of subjects namely: Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- The model syllabus for RPVT2018 has been displayed subject-wise and class-wise in the table below –
|Class 11||Class 12|
|Physical world and measurement||Electrostatics|
|Laws of Motion||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Work, Energy and Power||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body||Electromagnetic Waves|
|Properties of Bulk Matter||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Thermodynamics||Atoms and Nuclei|
|Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory||Electronic Devices|
|Oscillations and Waves||-|
|Class 11||Class 12|
|Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Solid State|
|Structure of Atom||Solutions|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Electrochemistry|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Chemical Kinetic|
|States of Matter: Gases and Liquids||Surface Chemistry|
|Thermodynamics||General Principles and Processes of isolation of Elements|
|Equilibrium||p- Block Elements|
|Redox Reactions d and f||Block Elements|
|s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Some p- Block Elements||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|Hydrocarbons||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|-||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
|Class 11||Class 12|
|Diversity in Living World||Reproduction|
|Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants||Genetics and Evolution|
|Cell Structure and Function||Biology and Human Welfare|
|Plant Physiology||Biotechnology and its Applications|
|Human Physiology||Ecology and environment|
RPVT 2018 Recommended Books
Candidates who are about to appear for RPVT 2018 can refer to the books given below –
|Name of the Book||Author||ISBN Number|
|Systems Biology and Livestock Scheme||Te Pas||9780470963012|
|Forward-Time Population Genetics Stimulations: Methods, Implementatic and Applications||Peng||9781118180358|
|Dictionary of DNA and Genome Technology||Singleton||9781118447567|
|Molecular and Cellular Therapeutics||Whitehouse||9781119967309|
|Molecular Analysis and Genome Discovery||Rapley||9781119977438|
RPVT 2018 Result
- Result of RPVT 2018 will be declared on July 2, 2018.
- The conducting body, RAJUVAS will announce RPVT 2018 Result by evaluating the Answer Sheets.
- The merit list of RPVT 2018 will be prepared on the basis of the appeared candidates and as per the marks scored by each candidate.
- It should be noted that no mark sheet will be sent by post by the University.
- RAJUVAS will prepare the merit list of RPVT 2018 appeared candidates as per their scores.
To check their results, candidates must perform the following steps:
- Visit the official website
- Look for RPVT 2018 Result tab and click on the same
- A list of courses will appear on the screen
- The candidate needs to select the course for which he/she had applied to
- On clicking the course, a pdf will be downloaded
- Click on the pdf file and the same will open in a new window
- The file will contain names of candidates who clear RPVT 2018
RPVT 2018 Cut Off
Here is the Expected Cut off Marks for RPVT 2018 Exam –
|Category||Cut Off||Cut Off Marks|
|General||52 % to 67 %||588|
|OBC||46 % to 63 %||580|
|SC||39 % to 53 %||456|
|ST||39 % to 53 %||377|
|Other category||32 % to 48 %||-|
Note: In case of ties candidates who have higher score in the science group in the Senior Secondary Level will be given preferences. If the marks of both candidates are equal then candidate who has qualified the 10+2 level in lesser number of attempts will be preferred.
RPVT 2018 Counselling
Candidates who have successfully completed RPVT 2018 are eligible for the counselling. The counselling will commence shortly after the declaration of result. Candidates eligible for counselling have to apply for the same along with the remittance of the counselling fee. The details will be notified by the authority on their official web domain www.rajuvas.org shortly after the declaration of RPVT 2018 Result.
During the counselling, it is mandatory for all candidates mentioned original documents, for verification of the admission eligibility. The lists of such documents are as follows:
- Two identical colored photographs with name and date mentioned on it.
- RPVT 2018 Registration details (Application Form)
- RPVT 2018 Admit card
- RPVT 2018 Result (Hard Copy).
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Senior Secondary or equivalent Examination.
- Mark sheet of 10+2 level.
- Character Certificate given from the school/college last attended.
- Digital Caste Certificate (If any)
- The income certificate of parents if employed in any Government/Public Sector Enterprises/ Autonomous bodies/Private Organizations
- Digital Domicile Certificate issued by Rajasthan State authority
- Transfer Certificate (If any)
- Medical certificate of candidate claiming admission falling under physically handicapped category.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College