RPVT 2018 (Rajasthan Pre-University Veterinary Test) will be conducted by RAJUVAS on state level around May 2018 for admission to B.V.SV and A.H. courses.
- RPVT 2018 Application Form will be available in online mode from the second week of March 2018.
- Interested candidates can fill the application forms till the first week of April 2018.
- RPVT 2018 will comprise three sections of 180 objective type questions from subjects namely Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The exam will be conducted for 3 hours and specially designed machine-gradable sheet will be provided by the university.
- The age limit for registration for RPVT should be minimum 17 years and maximum 25 years
- Candidates who fail to submit the application form within the stipulated time has to submit a late fee of INR 200
- Questions in the exam will be based on 10+2 syllabus of Physics/Chemistry/Biology (Zoology and Botany).
The counseling schedule for RPVT 2018 will be available on the university website www.rajuvas.org. The admission for counseling will be done as per the merit list. There are 3 colleges enlisted under Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science.
RPVT 2018 Important Dates
|Filling and submission of application form online (excluding late fee)||Second week of March 2018 to First week of April 2018|
|Filling and submission of application form online (including late fee)||Second week of April 2018|
|Application Form correction||Third week of April 2018|
|Access of RPVT 2018 Admit Card||May 2018|
|RPVT 2018 exam date||May 2018|
RPVT 2018 Eligibility
Candidate shall not be allowed to appear for Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test 2018 exam unless he/she fulfills the following criteria.
Candidates must be at least 17 years of age at the time of applying for RPVT 2018 and maximum 25 years of age. The age will be determined as on December 31, 2018. The reserved category candidates will be given an age relaxation of 5 years.
- Candidates must qualify the 10+2 level or equivalent examination with Science or Biology (Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology) group from a any recognized Indian Board
- Minimum required percentage for General candidates is 50% marks in aggregate. whereas, for the reserved category candidates there will be 5% marks relaxation.
Indian Nationals but of only Rajasthan’s domicile are eligible to apply for RPVT 2018.
RPVT 2018 Application Form
RPVT 2018 Application Form will be available at the university website www.rajuvas.org. The application form will consist of details like: personal details and academic details. Aspirants must follow the certain steps to fill and submit the application form:
- Visit the official website of RAJUVAS
- Perform the registration and obtain a user name and password.
- Use these credentials to log in to fill the application form.
- In RPVT 2018 Application Form, enter personal details, academic details and contact details.
- Once done, upload the photograph and other required documents as per the specification laid down by the university.
- Save and submit the details after ensuring they are correct.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
RPVT 2018 Application Fee
It is mandatory for all candidates to submit the application in addition to successful remittance of fee. Along with the application fee, candidates also have to pay the processing charges along with service tax, as made applicable by respective bank/agency.
|For all categories||INR 2000|
RPVT 2018 Admit Card
RPVT 2018 Admit Card will consist of all the relevant information about both candidate and examination center. No Admit Card will be sent to any candidate via offline post. Accessibility of downloading the admit card will be offered on the university official website in addition to a space for pasting photograph. To obtain your admit card, perform the following steps:
- Go to the official website of RAJUVAS (Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences)
- Click on the flash link mentioning “RPVT 2018 Admit Card”
- Login to your account using user ID and Password.
- A link for downloading the admit card will be displayed on the screen, click on it.
- Go through all the details mentioned on the document thoroughly.
- Take multiple copies of the admit card for future reference.
RPVT 2018 Exam Center
RPVT 2018 will be conducted only on state level. Moreover, candidates only of Rajasthan’s domicile can appear for the entrance. The exam will be held at the following centers:
|Exam Venue||Center Code|
Exam centers will be allotted as per the choice of candidates. However, the exam centre once allotted shall not be changed under any circumstances.
RPVT 2018 Exam Pattern
RPVT 2018 will comprise single paper including 180 objective type questions to be attempted within 3 hours. Each question will come up with four answer options. Candidates have to answer on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using only Black Ball Point Pen as allotted by the university. The question paper booklet will come both in English and Hindi language. In case of any haziness in translation of any of the questions, the English version will be treated as final.
The question paper will include 3 sections:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||90|
Each question bears 4 marks. For each correct answer, candidates will be allotted 4 marks. For each incorrect response one mark will be deducted from the total score. No mark is deducted from the total score for an un-attempted question. Candidates are recommended not to attempt any question about which they are not sure as negative marking is applicable. More than one answer against one question will be considered as incorrect response which will be marked negatively.
Read More about RPVT 2018 Exam Pattern
RPVT 2018 Exam Pattern Highlights
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Type and Number of Questions||Objective Type; 180|
RPVT 2018 Syllabus
The Question paper standard of RPVT 2018 will be as per the syllabus of class 11 and class 12 under the 10+2 level/Pre-Medical/Intermediate Science or an equivalent recognized examination from any Indian University/State Board/CBSE. There will be three sections of subjects namely: Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology). The model syllabus for RPVT2018 has been displayed subject-wise and class-wise in the table below:
|Class 11||Class 12|
|Physical world and measurement||Electrostatics|
|Laws of Motion||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Work, Energy and Power||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body||Electromagnetic Waves|
|Properties of Bulk Matter||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Thermodynamics||Atoms and Nuclei|
|Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory||Electronic Devices|
|Oscillations and Waves||-|
|Class 11||Class 12|
|Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Solid State|
|Structure of Atom||Solutions|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Electrochemistry|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Chemical Kinetic|
|States of Matter: Gases and Liquids||Surface Chemistry|
|Thermodynamics||General Principles and Processes of isolation of Elements|
|Equilibrium||p- Block Elements|
|Redox Reactions d and f||Block Elements|
|s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Some p- Block Elements||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|Hydrocarbons||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|-||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
|Class 11||Class 12|
|Diversity in Living World||Reproduction|
|Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants||Genetics and Evolution|
|Cell Structure and Function||Biology and Human Welfare|
|Plant Physiology||Biotechnology and its Applications|
|Human Physiology||Ecology and environment|
RPVT 2018 Recommended Books
Candidates who are about to appear for RPVT 2018 can refer to the books given below:
|Name of the Book||Author||ISBN Number|
|Systems Biology and Livestock Scheme||Te Pas||9780470963012|
|Forward-Time Population Genetics Stimulations: Methods, Implementatic and Applications||Peng||9781118180358|
|Dictionary of DNA and Genome Technology||Singleton||9781118447567|
|Molecular and Cellular Therapeutics||Whitehouse||9781119967309|
|Molecular Analysis and Genome Discovery||Rapley||9781119977438|
RPVT 2018 Result
The conducting body, RAJUVAS will announce RPVT 2018 Result by evaluating the Answer Sheets. The merit list of RPVT 2018 will be prepared on the basis of the appeared candidates and as per the marks scored by each candidate. It should be noted that no mark sheet will be sent by post by the University. RAJUVAS will prepare the merit list of RPVT 2018 appeared candidates as per their scores. To check their results, candidates must perform the following steps:
- Visit the official website of RAJUVAS
- Navigate to the ‘RPVT 2018 Result’ link and click on it.
- Enter registration number and password in the given tabs and click on “submit”
- The result will be displayed on your screen.
- Save and download it for future purpose.
RPVT 2018 Cut Off
RPVT 2018 Cut off will be determined as per the category form which candidate belongs:
In case of ties candidates who have higher score in the science group in the Senior Secondary Level will be given preferences. If the marks of both candidates are equal then candidate who has qualified the 10+2 level in lesser number of attempts will be preferred.
RPVT 2018 Counselling
Candidates who have successfully completed RPVT 2018 are eligible for the counselling. The counselling will commence shortly after the declaration of result. Candidates eligible for counselling have to apply for the same along with the remittance of the counselling fee. The details will be notified by the authority on their official web domain www.rajuvas.org shortly after the declaration of RPVT 2018 Result.
During the counselling, it is mandatory for all candidates mentioned original documents, for verification of the admission eligibility. The lists of such documents are as follows:
- Two identical colored photographs with name and date mentioned on it.
- RPVT 2018 Registration details (Application Form)
- RPVT 2018 Admit card
- RPVT 2018 Result (Hard Copy).
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Senior Secondary or equivalent Examination.
- Mark sheet of 10+2 level.
- Character Certificate given from the school/college last attended.
- Digital Caste Certificate (If any)
- The income certificate of parents if employed in any Government/Public Sector Enterprises/ Autonomous bodies/Private Organizations
- Digital Domicile Certificate issued by Rajasthan State authority
- Transfer Certificate (If any)
- Medical certificate of candidate claiming admission falling under physically handicapped category.