PU CET 2017 Admit Card
PU CET 2017 Admit Card is available for download now on the official website. Candidates have to enter their Login Id and Password to access their admit card. Punjab University Common Entrance Test 2017 is an entrance examination conducted by the Punjab University to offer admission to both graduate and under graduate courses across various streams.
- PU CET 2017 Admit Card is an important document that consists of candidates personal information and the information related to the venue and time of examination.
- The admit card doesn’t only have to be produced at the time of examination and bring it along with them through the whole admission process.
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates can contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as they find out about it.
Steps to download PU CET 2017 Admit Card
PU CET 2017 Admir Card is available for download now. In the absence of the admit card, candidate will not be allowed to sit for the examination. The following are the rules of getting the admit card in the candidates possession. To download the admit card candidates must login with their id and password that they made at the time of registering to fill the application form.
- Go to www.cetug.puchd.ac.in and click on the Log In tab.
- After filling up all the details candidate must click on sign in.
- Candidate must click on download.
- After downloading the admit card, candidate must take a print and keep another copy to be safe.
Details on PU CET 2017 Admit Card
PU CET 2017 Admit Card has all the information, a candidate might need to know while sitting for the PU CET entrance examination. It contains the candidates personal informal, the information regarding the time and place of the conduction of the examination and the guidelines that have to be followed by the candidates while sitting for the examination.
- The admit card contain personal information such as candidates name, date of birth, roll number and application number.
- It also contains information regarding the venue of the examination hall and the time of the entrance test.
- It contains all the guidelines one needs to follow while sitting for the entrance examination.
- It contains the scanned copies of a candidate's Photograph and signature for identification purposes.
Discrepancies in PU CET 2017 Admit Card
The details on the admit card are filled in by candidate himself themselves. Candidates are required to fill in the details as carefully as possible. If the details filled in by the candidates are wrong or any discrepancy occurs in the admit card, the candidates are required to refer to the information below to get the discrepancy worked out.
- In case of any discrepancy regarding the spelling of candidate's name etc. candidate must report it back to the university as soon as possible.
- In case of any discrepancy regarding candidate's application number, the same reporting schedule has to be followed.
- If any other sort of a discrepancy occurs with candidate's photograph or signature on the admit card, the candidate must report it to the University.
- Candidate must email the university authorities at email@example.com as soon as they find out about it.
- In case there is an issue in downloading the admit card from the website, candidate must report it to the university.
Instructions Related to Filling up the OMR sheet
Filling up the OMR sheet is a tricky business. In a lot of cases, candidates make mistakes in filling up the OMR sheet with their personal details and application number or Roll number. This further leads to their disqualification from giving the examination or in getting the result of the same. The OMR sheet is corrected by a technical base which reads the black dots marked out by the candidate. In case the candidate misses one of the dots or fills them improperly the system rejects the sheet and the attempt is wasted or the OMR sheet is canceled.
- Candidates sitting for the entrance examination PU CET 2017 are required to answer all the questions on the Answer-sheet as per instructions laid down by the university and printed on the question booklet and OMR answer sheet.
- The Answer-sheet is designed for computer evaluation. In case, a candidate wants to avoid the any problems with the tests they are required to fulfill the conditions laid down by the University and follow them to avoid cancellation. Any resultant loss to the candidate on the above account i.e., not following the instructions completely, shall be of candidate only.
- Each question is followed by four answer choices labeled A, B, C and D. Candidates are required to select the answer you think is the best response to the given question and darken the bubble placed beneath the given letter of their choice.
- Candidates must use only Black Ball/Gel Pen only.
- In case, a candidate wants to leave out a question they must leave all the bubbles corresponding to that question blank.
- Candidates are required to be very careful in filling up the bubble in the first instance since erasing or changing it will spoil the response and go to the disadvantage of the candidate.
- In case, a candidate is trying to open the Question Booklet they are required to remove the paper band gently.
- Candidates are required to write their Roll Number on the answer-sheet as also on the Question Booklet only in the space provided for the purpose and at no other place in the question Booklet and Answer Sheet.
- Candidates are allowed to use log tables for calculations. But the use of Calculators is not allowed.
- In case a candidate required to do some rough work, the sheets marked ‘ROUGH WORK’ at the end of the Question Booklet must be used. No rough work shall be done on the Answer-sheet under any circumstances.
- Penalty for wrong answers (Negative marking) Negative marking will be adopted for evaluation i.e. marks will be deducted for wrong answers. The total marks to be awarded to a candidate in a paper after imposing the penalty will be calculated by the following formula (Assuming that each question carries 2 mark): For each correct answer to a question, 2 marks will be awarded. However, if the answer is wrong 1/2 mark will be deducted.