OUCET 2018 Admit Card
OUCET 2018 Admit Card will be released on the official website approximately a week before the exam date. OUCET 2018 Admit Card will be available in online mode only, all candidates have to download it from the official website.
- The admit card will not be sent through post.
- To download OUCET 2018 Admit Card, candidates have to enter their registration number and/or date of birth.
- Admit Card will have details such as name, address of the venue, timings of the test, examination instruction, etc.
Osmania University, Hyderabad will conduct OUCET (Osmania University Common Entrance Test) for providing admissions in various UG, PG, and research level courses offered by the university.
OUCET 2018 Admit Card Highlights
|Availability of OUCET 2018 Admit Card||Last week of May 2018|
|OUCET 2018 Exam Date||First week of June 2018|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|Admit Card can be downloaded from||ouadmissions.com|
OUCET 2018 Admit Card Dates
Below is the official schedule as per which OUCET 2018 Admit Card will be issued:
|OUCET 2018 Admit Card Availability||One week before commencement of Entrance Test|
|Commencement of Entrance Tests from||First week of June 2018|
How to Download OUCET 2018 Admit Card
Candidates can download admit card from the official website of Osmania University, www.ouadmissions.com or www.ouadmissions.com, almost one week before the date of the entrance test. Candidate will not receive their hall ticket by post, they have to download their hall ticket online.
Steps to download OUCET 2018 Admit Card are given below:
- Go to the official website.
- Log in by using their OUCET 2018 Registration Number and/or Date of Birth.
- Click on the link referred as OUCET 2018 Hall Ticket.
- Download the Hall Ticket for examination.
- Check all the details and take printed copies for future reference on A4 sheet.
Details contained in OUCET 2018 Admit Card
OUCET Admit Card will contain important information with regard to candidates taking up OUCET 2018.
- OUCET 2018 Registration Number
- Hall Ticket Number
- OUCET Application Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Photograph with his digital signature
- Candidate’s Postal address and contact details
- Test centre details
- Test Timings
- General Instructions
Important guidelines for OUCET 2018
- Check the details in the Hall Ticket are correct and legible.
- Osmania University may change the city of examination or date of examination on their discretion without assigning any reason.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the test centre other than that allotted to him/her in the Hall Ticket.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose Hall Ticket is not issued by the Osmania University.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre/hall after the commencement of examination.
- After the invigilator has verified OUCET 2018 Admit Card of the candidate, he/she must sign on the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator.
- Do not deface, distort, mutilate or damage the Hall Ticket. It should be kept in the excellent conditions.
- Mark the Test timing and Time of Reporting.
- Candidates should report at the examination centre at least 1 hours before the commencement of examination.
- Candidates must follow all the instructions given by the invigilators in the examination room.
- Do not to indulge in any kind of argument with the invigilators or other staff involved in the examination duty at the examination centre.
- Bring a photo identity card along with their printout of the Hall Ticket on the day of examination.
- Candidates should neither talk to each other nor discuss any matter during the examination.
- The decision of Osmania University shall be final in all matters.