Common Entrance Test OUAT 2018 Result will be declared in July 2018 by Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology on its official website i.e. www.ouat.ac.in
- Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in OUAT 2018 written exam, Class 10th and in Class 12th.
- Details of shortlisted candidate will be announced on admission portal www.ouat.nic.in.
- An intimation email will also be sent to applicant on their registered email address.
- The selection of candidates for Admission into UG Courses, will be as per the OUAT 2018 merit list.
OUAT 2018 Result Dates
OUAT 2018 is to be held in June 2018 and result shall be disclosed in July 2018. Shortlisted candidates will be eligible for participating in counselling / admission round.
OUAT 2018 Result Dates are as follows: -
| OUAT Exam Date||June 2018|
| Announcement of OUAT Result||July 2018|
| Availability of Score Card for OUAT 2018||July 2018|
|Counselling Session commencement||July 2018|
How to Check OUAT 2018 Result?
OUAT 2018 Result will be announced expectantly in July 2018 at its official website. Steps by step guidelines for downloading OUAT 2018 Result are as follows:
- Visit www.OUAT.nic.in
- Go to Admission
- A link is there “OUAT 2018- Result”
- Clink on this Link
- A form will open
- Fill in Date of Birth, Mobile Number (Mandatory), Roll Number / Application Number / Aadhaar Number (Any one out of the three options)
- Enter Captcha code as shown in captcha image
- Click on Submit Button
- Result as an Intimation cum Rank card will be on screen (showing Intimation number, Name, Roll Number, Rank or Merit and Marks in OUAT 2018
- Download and take a print-out
Details on OUAT 2018 Score Card
Scorecard / Intimation cum Rank card for OUAT 2018 will be show result of online written test (OUAT 2018). Score will consist of total marks and total weightage. Details are as follows: -
- Name of Candidate
- Date of Birth of Candidate
- Category of Candidate
- Roll Number for OUAT 2018
- OUAT 2018 Application Number
- Marks in OUAT 2018 entrance exam
- Total weightage including OUTA 2018 Marks, Class 10th and Class 12th Marks
- Status of qualification for admission
- Intimation Number and Rank (if qualified in entrance exam)
OUAT 2018 Merit List
The admission is based on the Rank / merit in competitive examination, which is framed on the basis of weightage determined including marks secured in OUAT 2018 Entrance Exam and Class 10th and Class 12th Marks.
Seats under general category will comprise of all students who have achieved higher rank in merit list regardless their category (General / OBC / ST / SC etc).
Merit List for Reserved category will have been generated as per the reservation rules and seats allotted to particular category. Separate merit list will be prepared for reserved category.
The weighted Score assigned in making OUAT 2018 merit list is as follows: -
|OUAT 2018 Entrance Exam Score||25%|
|Marks in Class 10th||25%|
|Marks in Class 12th||25%|
Illustration for computation of weighted score
If a candidate has secured 60% marks in H.S.C./Equivalent, 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry and Biology in SSC (12th) Science and 120 marks out of 200 in OUAT 2018 Entrance Test, weighted score will be 0.25x 60 + 0.25 x 80 + 0.25 x 120 = 65
Note: OUAT 2018 is of Total 200 Marks; weightage is given equivalent to 50 marks in weighted score.
OUAT 2018 Cut off
Cutoff for admission to Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology will be declared with the procedure of admission and if seats for admission remain vacant.
Many factors influence cutoff every year such as mentioned below herewith:
- Number of Applicants
- Category of Applicants applying for any particular course
- Difficulty Level of Question paper
- Seats available for particular course / programme
- No. of Applications for particular courses / programme
OUAT 2018 Counselling
Intimation for counselling will be available on official website and can be downloaded by clicking on a link “Download Intimation-cum-Rank Card for OUAT UG Admission, 2018-19”.
Enter Entrance Examination Roll number, Mobile Number and Date of Birth for downloading information regarding counselling. Candidate can also login using login ID and Password for downloading Intimation for counselling on another website i.e. https://www.lokaseba-odisha.in.
Counselling session is the finalization round for Admission. After counselling, seat will have to be reserved by depositing admission fee, original documents with admission form and other charges within stipulated time in the office of the particular college.
- Candidates, who achieved higher ranks in merit list, get first chance for counselling.
- In the first session of counselling admission are reserved as per the offer of the institutions and choices of candidates.
- After the first session of counselling for the remaining seats for admission, a new cutoff list is released on official website i.e. www.ouat.nic.in.
- Rank holder candidate, whose rank is lying under that cutoff, will be eligible for next counselling session.
- This way for remaining seats cutoff will be announced for next counselling session if required.
- This will continue until the seats are available for admission and admission session is not over.
- After the counselling, if seats remain vacant spot counselling from common merit list may be conducted to fill up the vacant seats.
No change in course or branch or center will be possible in case a candidate has been successfully admitted to any course after counselling process and seat is allotted to the candidate as per the option selected.
Documents Required During Counselling: (In original Form)
(As relevant in individual cases)
- Intimation letter –cum-rank card
- Downloaded application Form-B
- Mark sheets and pass certificate of H.S.C / S.S.C. / Equivalent from the Board of Secondary Education / CBSE / ICSC as the case may be.
- Mark sheets and pass certificate of +2 Science from CHSE/ CBSE/ ICSC/ equivalent
- C.L.C. and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
- Migration Certificate from the University / Board of last attended
- SC/ST/Green Card /Physically Handicapped certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category
- In case of NRI Candidates, all the documents as per format given in prospectus.
- Passport of sponsor
- Visa/Permanent residential certificate of sponsor
- Residential proof of sponsor (electric bill, telephone bill, water bill etc.)
- Certificate as a proof of Orissa University employee from Head of the office of concerned department of the Orissa University
- Medical Fitness Certificate in prescribed Form
- Certificate towards discontinuation of study in specified format
- Residential certificate (Except for students who studied odia as a subject in 10th standard (refer Clause-2.2 of U.G. Prospectus)
- Permanent Residential Certificate for Western Odisha
- Aadhaar Card
- Approval / Consent Letter from the employer in case candidate is in a job
- 5 passport size photographs as uploaded in Form-A.
In case candidate fails in submitting above mentioned documents during counselling session or within the stipulated time, admission will be cancelled.