OUAT 2018 Admit Card
OUAT 2018 Admit Card will be released by Admission Board of Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology. It will be available for download on its official website in last week of May.
- The last date to download OUAT 2018 Exam day before 9 am.
- For downloading OUAT 2018 Admit Card, candidate will require Application Number, Registered Email address and Date of Birth.
- OUAT Admit Card will not be sent by post to any candidate.
- It will have to be downloaded from its official website i.e. www.ouat.nic.in or www.lokaseba-odisha.in.
As per the Regulations for OUAT , a candidate will not be permitted to enter in examination hall for attempting exam only without producing valid OUAT 2018 Exam Admit Card. This is mandatory to keep Admit Card for OUAT 2018 Exam during exam with a valid and recognised ID Proof.
How to Download OUAT 2018 Admit Card?
OUAT 2018 Admit Card will have to be downloaded from Orissa University’s official website i.e.www.ouat.nic.in or www.lokaseba-odisha.in.
Here is step by step guidance or downloading OUAT 2018 Admit Card:
- Downloading Admit Card for OUAT 2018 through www.ouat.nic.in
- Visit www.ouat.nic.in
- Go to Admission
- Click on “Download Admit Card for U.G. Common Entrance Examination-2018”
- A new webpage will open showing a form; Here some information will be required to fill in the form
- Enter Application Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Admit Card will appear on computer screen
- Take a print and save it using “prt sc” option at computer key board
- Downloading Admit Card for OUAT 2018 through www.lokaseba-odisha.in
- Open www.lokaseba-odisha.in
- Look for OUAT 2018 Common Entrance Exam and Click on Link
- Anew webpage will open here showing various information regarding admission to OUAT university
- Look for Admit Card for OUTA UG Entrance Exam
- Click in it
- A form will open requiring some information for login
- Date of Birth [Compulsory]
- Mobile Number (registered) [Compulsory]
- Roll Number (Optional)
- Application Number (Optional)
- Aadhaar Number (Optional)
- Enter Captcha Code as is shown captcha image
- Click on Submit Button
- Admit will open here
- Take a print out of OUAT 2018 Hall Ticket for future reference.
Please refer below given sample image for OUAT 2018 Admit Card: -
Details on OUAT 2018 Admit Card
OUAT 2018 Admit card shows important information about candidate and exam both as is shown in above given image of sample Admit Card for OUAT 2018. Candidate must check entire information mentioned on OUAT 2018 Admit Card.
Such Details are as follows: -
- Personal Details
- Name of Exam i.e. OUAT 2018
- Name of University
- Roll Number of Applicant
- Application Number
- Application Date and Time of Submission
- Name of Applicant
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Email address
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Age of Applicant
- Correspondence Address of Applicant
- Examination Center Details
- Center Name and Address
- Date and Timing of OUAT Exam
- Reporting Time of OUAT 2018
- Candidate’s Photographs
- Signature of Candidate
- Signature of Admit Card Issuing Authority i.e. Assistant Registrar
- Important Instructions for OUAT 2018 exam
Discrepancy in OUAT 2018 Admit Card
Information mentioned on OUAT 2018 Admit Card has least probability for discrepancy but in such a case when given information has some mismatch with correct information; there is nothing to worry about. OUAT 2018 help desk helps you in rectification of such errors.
OUAT 2018 Entrance Exam Helpline
Contact Number: 7205374550 - 0674-2397970 – Extn.: 111/218
(Office hours from 10am to 5pm / Monday to Saturday except holidays)
Send an email stating error on OUAT 2018 Admit Card with valid scanned Photo ID Proof for correct information. If there is no response then contact on above given contact numbers and act as per guidance. Keep on checking Admit Card with rectified information logging in on www.ouat.nic.in
Documents Required with OUAT 2018 Admit Card
Admit Card for OUAT 2018 is a compulsory document to carry with during exam but along-with Admit Card one more document as a proof of identity of the candidate is mandatory to present at the time of OUAT 2018 exam for the purpose of verification.
Such Documents in original form may be any of mentioned below herewith:
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Nationalized Bank Passbook with photograph
- Student Identity Card with photograph issued by the competent authority of the School / College last attended
OUAT 2018 Exam Centers
OUAT 2018 Exam is to be conducted at 31 exam centers. Here below all exam centers are being mentioned for ready reference.
OUAT 2018 Exam Day Instructions
As per the regulations for OUAT 2018 exam some instructions regarding conduction of OUAT 2018 exam for maintaining discipline, transparency and smooth operations of all activities of exam. Candidate must follow all the instructions given below: -
- Applicant should reach at OUAT 2018 exam center 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination time.
- Keep Valid Admit Card issued for OUAT 2018 during exam
- No request will be entertained for attempting OUAT 2018 exam without Admit Card whatsoever is the reason.
- Keep one Original Photo ID Proof along with OUAT Admit Card.
- Any document other than Admit Card and ID Proof, any size and type of Paper, Mobile Phone, Analog Watch, Any Communication Device, Calculator, and Electronic Devices and Gadgets are not allowed in OUAT exam hall
- Don’t leave exam hall without the permission of Invigilator
- Produce Admit Card and ID proof twice or thrice, whenever is asked to by the Authorities, don’t be irritated
- Read Instructions given on OMR Sheet and feed required information as per instructions.
- Method of mentioning answers on OMR Sheet is also mentioned on OMR Response Sheet. Follow the instructions to mention answer otherwise answer will be invalid.
- Any food or beverage is not allowed to have during exam. Only water can be taken with prior permission of invigilator or as per the instructions
- Conversation or Discussion with any other candidate is not allowed. Such act is deemed punishable act.
- If there is some problem with sitting facility or anything else that is creating disturbance, don’t try to handle it by your own. Bring this in the notice of invigilator and let him resolve the problem.
- If somebody comes with candidate, he or she will not be allowed to enter in OUAT examination center. Don’t expect exam center authorities to provide any facility as they are not instructed for the same so please don’t create any argument with any of staff persons.
- No candidates should misbehave in any manner or create disorderly scene in the OUAT Examination Hall or harass the assisting staff employed for the conduct of the examination. Any such misconduct will be severely penalised.