OJEE 2018 Admit Card
OJEE Admit Card is released online, at the official website of OJEE Board. The conducting body will issue OJEE 2018 Admit Card in April 2018. All candidates who successfully fill OJEE Application Form will be eligible to download the admit card for OJEE.
Here are the key highlights of OJEE Admit Card:
- Candidates must enter their application number and date of birth at ojee.nic.in to access their admit card.
- OJEE Admit card contains the name of the candidate, course, date of birth, exam center details and the timings of the exam
- The exam will be conducted in 20 cities across Odisha. Check OJEE Exam Centers
- Candidates have to mention 3 preferences of exam center in the OJEE Application Form.
- Any discrepancy related to OJEE Admit Card must be reported in person to the OJEEB office before the exam.
OJEE 2018 is scheduled for May 2018 for all the courses. It is a single window offline exam, organised by Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Board. OJEE is conducted for admission to Graduate and Post-Graduate level courses. Check OJEE Courses and Codes
Highlights of OJEE Admit Card
|OJEE Admit Card 2018 will be available from||April 2018|
|Issuing body||Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Board (OJEEB)|
|Mode of availablity||Online |
|OJEE Admit Card can be downloaded from||www.ojeeb.nic.in|
|Details on Admit Card||Candidates name, Application number, Test centre, Test date & time, Course|
|Documents to carry along with admit card||Copy of application form and a photo ID |
|OJEE Helpline Number||0674-6552455, 6552456, 6552457, 6552458 |
How to Download OJEE 2018 Admit Card?
OJEE Admit Card 2018 will be available for download from April 2018 onwards. It can be downloaded from the official website only. No admit cards will be sent by post or be accessible offline. Candidates can download their admit card for OJEE 2018 by following the given steps:
- Open the official website of OJEE i.e. ojee.nic.in
- Click the link ‘Download OJEE 2018 Admit Card’
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth and click on submit
- OJEE Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates must download and print it for further use
Details on OJEE Admit Card
OJEE Admit Card contains crucial information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, etc. The test timings and venue, time of reporting for the exam are also indicated on the OJEE Admit Card along with other important instructions.
Candidates are advised to thoroughly verify all the details/information on the admit card. They must keep a photograph similar to the one pasted on the confirmation slip. Given below are the details on the OJEE Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Exam name/ course name as mentioned in OJEE Application form
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Gender of the candidate
- Exam center details and name
- Category of candidate
- Time of exam (2 hours duration)
Discrepancy in OJEE Admit Card
- In case you are unable to download OJEE Admit Card within the specified deadline, you must contact OJEE Office immediately.
- The last date for sending the query to OJEE 2018 office is on or before April 30, 2018.
- It is to be noted that the candidate has to download at least two copies of the OJEE 2018 Admit Card.
- On the day of the examination, one copy of the admit card must be duly signed by the invigilator and must be submitted at the examination hall, while the other should be retained by the candidate.
- The submitted copy of the admit card might be examined at a later stage of the admission process to validate the authenticity.
- Candidate must remember that an admit card is a document of immense importance and he is required to preserve the admit card duly signed by the invigilator until the completion of admission process.
- It must be noted that no complaints will be entertained for non-downloading of admit cards after OJEE 2018 is over.
Contact Details of OJEE Board
Given below are the contact details of OJEE Board to file complaints or queries related to OJEE Admit Card:
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2018
JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri
DIST - Khordha. Bhubaneswar - 751030
- Official Website- ojee.nic.in and odishajee.com
- E-mail- email@example.com
- Phone No.- 0674-3242455, 3242456, 6552455, 6552456
- Fax- 0674-2352457
OJEE 2018 Exam Centers
- OJEE is conducted across 30 exam cities in Orissa.
- Candidates can enter maximum 3 choices exam centers in OJEE Application Form.
- The final decision on allotment of OJEE Exam Centers, however, rests with the exam conducting authority.
- The allocation or discretion or addition of any new OJEE Exam Center is done by conducting body of the exam.
|OJEE Exam City||Code||OJEE Exam City||Code|
|Jagatsinghpur||20|| || |
Documents Required on Exam Day
Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the test without the admit card of OJEE and one of their photo ID proofs. They must also carry any one of the below-mentioned documents as an identity proof:
- Photocopy of OJEE Application Form
- Any one of the following, for photo identification:
- School or college Photo ID card
- XIIth board exam hall ticket (or) admit card bearing photo
- Driving License
- Voter ID card
- IT Pan card
Note: Candidates are not allowed to carry any items other than the documents mentioned above to the examination hall.
OJEE 2018 Exam Centre Instructions
Candidates must adhere to some important rules and regulations while appearing for OJEE.
- The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination would be conducted as per the official schedule notified by the OJEE board and the medium of question paper would be English.
- Candidates are allowed entry to the examination hall 30 minutes prior the commencement of the examination.
- No candidate will be permitted entry inside the examination hall once the examination has begun.
- Candidates without a valid admit card won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall. The downloaded admit card should be properly verified by the Invigilator at the concerned examination centre.
- Candidates should be seated at least fifteen minutes before the commencement of the examination as per the sitting chart created and displayed by the Centre Superintendent at the exam venue.
- Attendance will be taken by the invigilators on the attendance sheets and candidates have to put their full signatures against their corresponding roll numbers. The candidates are also required to provide their left hand thumb Impression against their corresponding roll numbers in the designated space on the sheet.
- During the entrance examination, candidates should enter their registration number, answer sheet number, and question series number against their roll number in the roll sheet provided.
- Substitute writers for actual candidates won’t be allowed under any circumstance.
- During the conduct of the exam, no candidate is allowed to leave the hall temporarily.
- Candidates are not permitted to create any disturbance inside the examination hall. No candidate shall receive any help from or assist another candidate in any manner.
- No candidate is allowed to leave the examination hall without handing over his/her OMR answer sheet to the invigilator till the completion of exam duration.
- In the interest of other examinees, candidates suffering from any disease and their subsequent presence in the examination hall is not desirable. These candidates will be allowed entry to the examination hall ordinarily
- Candidates should carry their own stationery required during the exam such as a black /blue ball point pen, for writing and blackening the circle in the OMR answer sheet.
OJEE Admit Card FAQs
Ques. Where are the exam centers for OJEE located?
Ans. OJEE exam centers are located in the state of Odisha only. The details of the cities will be provided in the admit card only. Test centers allotted will not be changed under any circumstances.
Ques. Can I carry a Xerox copy of photo id card on OJEE exam day?
Ans. No. Candidates should carry any one of their photo id proofs in original. A Xerox or scanned copy will not be accepted at OJEE exam center.
Ques. I have lost my Admit Card. What should I do?
Ans. If by some unfortunate event you happen to lose your Admit Card, do not worry! You can go back to the official website of OJEE and reprint your admit card. You can download it by logging in with your credentials, before the exam day.
Ques. What are the operation timings of the authority office?
Ans. You may contact the authority between the office timings i.e. 11 am- 5 pm only.
Ques. Do I require my OJEE Admit Card post exam day?
Ans. Yes, you will be requiring your admit card during further processes viz. counselling and admission formalities.
Ques. How many copies of admit card should I carry to the exam hall?
Ans. Candidates should download two copies of the OJEE hall ticket 2018. Both copies of the admit card must be signed by the invigilator at the exam centre. Candidates have to submit one copy of the admit card at the exam hall and retain the other copy with themselves. The signed copy must be retained till the final admission.
Ques. Can I change information in my hall ticket?
Ans. If any information mentioned in the admit card has to be changed, the candidate must first print the admit card of OJEE 2018 and then approach the OJEE committee before April 30, 2018.