NIPER JEE 2018 Results will be declared by National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research. NIPER Joint Entrance Examination will be declared in last week of July 2018 on the official website.
Here are NIPER JEE 2018 Results details:
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, S.A.S. Nagar will announce NIPER JEE 2018 Results during last week of July 2018.
- NIPER JEE 2018 Results will report marks secured by candidate in entrance examination.
- Overall Merit list will be declared by the conducting body.
- Merit list within category will also be listed on the official website after the declaration of results.
- NIPER JEE 2018 Results will be available online only on the official website www.niper.gov.in
- The details required to check NIPER JEE 2018 Results are Enrolment number and candidate’s date of birth.
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), S.A.S. Nagar is responsible for conducting exam, assessing papers and declaring Results. Merit and aggregate marks secured by candidates will be the basis of candidate selection.
Check NIPER JEE 2018 Results Highlight Table below:
|NIPER JEE 2018 Results Date||Last week of July 2018|
|Official Site for NIPER JEE 2018 Results Announcement||www.niper.gov.in|
|Ranks Announced in NIPER JEE 2018 Results||Merit basis, Merit within Category basis|
|Starting of NIPER JEE 2018 Counselling||First Week of August 2018|
NIPER JEE 2018 Results Important Dates
NIPER JEE 2018 Results will be announced online in the last week of July 2018. The counselling will begin by 1st week of August 2018 in offline mode and in 3 steps. Here is a table with NIPER JEE 2018 Event details: -
|Date of Examination||Fourth week of June 2018|
|Declaration of Results||Last week of July 2018|
|Commencement of Counselling process||First week of August 2018|
How to check NIPER JEE 2018 Results?
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, S.A.S. Nagar will declare NIPER JEE 2018 Results online on the official website. Results will be available to view and download on the official website, www.niper.gov.in.
Candidates can view and download NIPER JEE 2018 online in following steps:
- Candidates can visit NIPER’s official website www.niper.gov.in
- Click on the link NIPER JEE 2018 Results
- The link will navigate to form page with certain details like Name of the Candidate, Enrolment number, Seat number or Date of Birth
- Candidates are required to fill in the required details
- Results will be displayed for the entered information.
- Candidates can download the Results and print it for further reference.
Details on NIPER JEE 2018 Scorecard
NIPER JEE 2018 Results score card will mention candidate’s details such as name of the candidate, name of father and mother, exam centre, address, email id, enrolment number and so on. Here is listed details that are available on scorecard:
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Father/Mother
- Enrolment Number
- Seat Number
- Date of Examination
- Examination Centre
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Photo and Signature
- Marks obtained – Paper wise, Subject wise
- Category that Candidate belongs
- Programme or Course of application
NIPER JEE 2018 Answer Key
NIPER JEE 2018 Answer Key will be released by National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, S.A.S. Nagar. NIPER JEE 2018 official Answer Key will be available for download on the official website in 3rd week of July 2018.
Here are simple steps to view and download NIPER JEE 2018 official Answer Key:
- Answer key for different subjects and courses will be released by the conducting body.
- Candidates can visit the NIPER S.A.S. Nagar official website
- View and Download NIPER JEE 2018 Answer Key” should be clicked.
- The link will navigate to paper wise and subject wise selection.
- Candidates are required to select their respective subjects and papers and submit.
- Candidates can view and save the official answer key.
- Candidates can check and cross verify the official answer key and response recorded during the examination.
- Candidate can then derive the total, aggregate and percentage from the derived approximate marks.
NIPER JEE 2018 Merit List
NIPER S.A.S. Nagar will conduct the examination, assessment of answer sheets and selection of candidates. NIPER JEE 2018 Merit list will be declared on online on the official website. The eligibility criteria for qualifying NIPER JEE 2018 Merit list is listed below:
- On the basis of aggregate marks secured by candidates in Entrance examination will be adopted to select the candidates.
- The minimum eligibility and qualifying marks should be fulfilled by candidates for selection process.
- Admission for selected courses will be based on aggregate obtained by candidate in Entrance examination, Interview and Group Discussion. The proportion for the same will be 85:15 respectively.
- Tie-break for candidates securing equal marks will be conducted by selecting candidate on the basis of age. Older candidates will be given preference.
- Combined Merit list of Candidates for attending Counselling will be released on the official website.
- Merit list of OBC candidates, SC candidates, ST candidates and PH candidates will also be released in the second week of July 2018.
NIPER JEE 2018 Cut off
NIPER S.A.S. Nagar will declare cut off list for the entrance exam on the official website soon after Results. The cut off will be declared in the mentioned steps:
- NIPER JEE 2018 cut off will be declared separately for each course and programme.
- Cut off will be declared on the basis of qualifying marks in the entrance exam only.
- Candidates who will qualify on the basis of cut off will be listed on the website with further notifications for Group discussion/Personal Interview/Counselling as per the programme requirement.
- Candidates are required to check Counselling date and listing to proceed with admission process.
NIPER JEE 2018 Counselling
Candidates who have applied to courses such as M.S. (Pharm), M. Pharm and M. Tech (Pharm) are required to undergo counselling. MBA (Pharm) applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the group discussion and personal interview as well as the qualifying marks in the entrance examination.
Candidates will be notified through an email with links on their registered email id to view their Counselling letter. NIPER JEE 2018 Counselling Letter should be printed out and carried along on the day of counselling. They are required to submit Original Documents along with sets of photocopies of the following:
- Certification of Age proof and Name, Matriculation Certificate
- Mark lists of the Qualifying degree (All Semesters)
- GPAT/GATE Score card
- NIPER JEE 2018 Admit Card
- Category Certificate
- Disability Certificate, if applicable
- Medical Certificate (Candidates can check Annexure-1 on the official website for Format)
- Affidavit in form of Undertaking (Candidates can check Annexure-3 on the official website)
- An Undertaking should be provided by Candidate’s Parent’s against ragging. (Candidates can check Annexure-4 in the Information Brochure on official website)
- Migration Certificate or Transfer Certificate, if applicable