NIPER JEE 2018
NIPER JEE 2018 (NIPER Joint Entrance Exam) is a national level examination conducted by the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER). NIPER JEE 2018 will be conducted to test the aptitude of candidates seeking admission to various Postgraduate and Doctorate level courses in the field of Pharmacy.
- Candidates can get admission in PhD (Pharmaceutical & Biological Sciences disciplines), MS(Pharma), M. Pharma, M. Tech (Pharma) and MBA(Pharma) courses offered by various campuses of NIPER.
- NIPER JEE 2018 application process will start in the last week of April 2018.
- The examination will be held tentatively in the second week of June 2018 in Offline mode at various test centers across India.
- Results are expected to be out by the first week of July 2018.
NIPER JEE 2018 question paper will consist of 200 questions of the objective type and the total time limit is 120 minutes. Candidates will be awarded 100% marks for each correct answer. 25% marks assigned to the question will be deducted for wrong or unanswered questions.
Personal Interview will be held in the second/third week of July 2018 at the NIPER Hyderabad, Auditorium. Joint Counselling will be held at the NIPER Hyderabad, Auditorium in the last week of July/first week of August 2018
NIPER JEE 2018 Highlights Table
|Date of Exam||Second Week of June|
|Conducting Body||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research(NIPER)|
|Level of Examination||National|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes|
|Course Offered||Ph.D., MS(Pharm), M. Pharm, M.Tech (Pharm) and MBA(Pharm)|
NIPER JEE 2018 Exam Dates
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research will release the official notification to fill NIPER JEE 2018 Application Form in the fourth week of April 2018.
The last date of filling the application form will be in the second week of May 2018. The Admit Card will be available from the first week of June 2018. NIPER JEE 2018 Entrance exam will be conducted in the second week of June 2018(tentative). Tentative Important dates of NIPER JEE 2018 is given below:
|Online registration starts from||Fourth week of April 2018|
|Last date of online registration||Second week of May 2018|
|Last date to submit fee||Third week of May 2018|
|Last date of receipt of filled registration slips in NIPER-Hyderabad||Fourth week of May 2018|
|Admit card issue||First week of June 2018|
|NIPER JEE Exam date||Second week of June 2018|
|Announcement of written result||First week of July 2018|
|Interview and Group Discussion at NIPER-Hyderabad||Third week of July 2018|
|NIPER Joint Counselling||Fourth week of July 2018|
NIPER JEE 2018 Eligibility
Before applying for NIPER JEE 2018 Exam, all candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria for admissions in the campuses of National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research. Here are the Eligibility Criteria for NIPER JEE 2018 which is given as follow.
For M. S.(Pharma)/M.Pharma/M.Tech (Pharma):
- The qualifying degree should be B.Pharma or M.Sc.(Biological Sciences) or M.Sc.(Organic/Analytical Chemistry/Life Sciences/Botany) or B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering or equivalent or B.V.Sc. or M.B.B.S. or BAMS
- Candidates must have a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- Final year candidates can also apply.
For PhD Courses:
- The essential qualification is M.S.(Pharma)/M. Pharma/M.Tech. (Pharma) in the relevant discipline.
- Candidates are required have at least 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
- For SC/ST candidates, the minimum marks required in qualifying exam is 55%.
- For Physically Handicapped candidates, the minimum marks are 50%.
NIPER JEE 2018 Application Form
The application process for NIPER JEE 2018 will start from the 4th week of April 2018. NIPER JEE 2018 Registration can be done through online as well as offline mode.
The last date to pay the application fee and submit the application form at NIPER, Hyderabad will be the last week of May 2018. Candidates are advised to fill the Application Form before the last date of the submission.
Application form can be obtained via the post by sending a Demand Draft of requisite amount along with the “Request Application”. Candidates should preserve a photocopy of the duly filled application form and demand draft for the future reference.
Candidates will have to send the completely filled NIPER JEE 2018 Application form to the below address:
NIPER JEE – Master,
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, (NIPER),
Hyderabad, Telangana State – 500037”
Candidates should read all the Instructions carefully before filling NIPER JEE 2018 Application Form. Check the steps given below to fill the Online Application form:
- Visit the official application form link of NIPER JEE 2018.
- Click on ‘Go to Registration’.
- Enter your basic details like name, father’s name, date of birth, email address and mobile number
- Set a password for your account for the completion of registration.
- Log in to your account using application number/User ID received and password. Candidate will receive their Application number on their registered email address.
- Enter all the personal and academic details required in the application form.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and scanned signature (Maximum file size 50 KB each).
- Pay the application fees through e-challan/net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/DD.
- Enter all the details required for the completion of the payment process via net banking or Credit/Debit Card.
- Candidates making payment through DD have to mandatorily send the DD along with a printout of filled-in application form to the NIPER JEE office.
- Candidates making payment through e-challan should wait for 48 hours before depositing the fees in the bank. Take a printout of the e-challan and deposit the same in the bank
- After fee payment is confirmed, candidates can download the application form and have to take a printout of it and send it to the following address:
NIPER JEE – Master,
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, (NIPER),
Hyderabad, Telangana State – 500037”
NIPER JEE 2018 Application Fee
Application fee can be paid through e-challan, net banking, credit card and debit card. Following is the application fee for NIPER JEE 2018:
|Options||Category||Fee (in INR)|
|Option-1: M.S. (Pharm.) /M.Pharm./M.Tech. (Pharm.)||Gen/OBC/KM/PH||1500|
|Option-2: M.B.A. (Pharm.)||Gen/OBC/KM/PH||1500|
|Option-3: M.S. (Pharm.) /M.Pharm./M.Tech. (Pharm.) & M.B.A. (Pharm.||Gen/OBC/KM/PH||2000|
NIPER JEE 2018 Admit Card
NIPER JEE 2018 Admit card will be available to download from the official website in the first week of June 2018. To download the Admit card, candidates need to enter application number/User ID and password. Candidates are advised to download his/her admit card within the prescribed dates.
Candidate should keep their Admit card with them during the examination along with the photo identity card as identity proof of the candidate so that they won’t face any problem while giving the exam.
Steps to download the NIPER JEE 2018 Admit card are given below: -
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link referred as NIPER JEE 2018 Admit card.
- Enter your login details, Application Number/User ID and your password.
- Login and download the Admit Card for examination.
- Print the Admit Card on A4 sheet.
NIPER JEE 2018: Exam Centers
NIPER JEE 2018 Entrance exam will be held tentatively in the following cities of the India: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Pune.
The further selection process i.e. Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and Counselling will be held at NIPER Hyderabad, Auditorium.
NIPER JEE 2018 Exam Pattern
NIPER JEE 2018 Entrance Test will be Pen & paper based test. The examination paper will cover Basic concepts based questions related to Pharmaceutical. M.Pharm branches and MBA will have a common entrance paper.
The question paper will consist of 200 questions of the objective type and the total time duration is 120 minutes. For every incorrect answer 25% of the marks will be deducted and zero marks for the questions not answered.
Objective Response Sheet (ORS) will be given to the candidates to darken appropriate bubbles. It is mandatory for the aspirants to use black pen only, for all the entries in the ORS sheet including the filling of bubbles. If there is more than one answer bubbled against a question, it will be considered as incorrect response and will be awarded negative marks.
The NIPER JEE 2018 Exam Pattern highlights table is given below: -
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Number of Questions||Total 200 questions will be appeared in the examination.|
|Duration of Exam||120 Minutes|
|Negative Marking||25% of the marks assigned to the question|
NIPER JEE 2018 Result
NIPER JEE 2018 result is expected to be declared in the first week of July 2018. An applicant can check NIPER JEE 2018 Results on the official website. Steps to check the NIPER JEE 2018 Results are given below: -
- Visit the official website of NIPER
- Click on the link for ‘NIPER JEE 2018 Results’
- Enter the Roll number and Date of Birth
- Check the details on the Results
- Download and take printout of the result
The successful candidates in the exam will be shortlisted for the Selection Process that includes Group Discussion and Personal Interview or Counselling.
NIPER JEE 2018 Cut off
The Cut off is the minimum score required to secure admission in the various courses offered by National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research. NIPER JEE 2018 cut off will depend on a lot of factors such as:
- The number of applicants,
- The number of seats available
- Previous year cut off marks and the difficulty levels of the entrance test
NIPER JEE 2018 cut off will be published few days after the declaration of Results. Only those students who will score more than the cut off marks will be considered as the qualified candidates and will be called for further Selection process i.e. Group Discussion, Interview and Counselling.
NIPER JEE 2018 Selection Process
Candidates who wish to study for the academic session 2018-2020 from various campuses of NIPER will be required to go through different rounds of the selection process for final selection. They will have to report at the stipulated centers for written test in the second week of June 2018.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in NIPER JEE 2018 Entrance test. Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear in the further rounds of selection process.
- Selection of candidates for admissions in all the Postgraduate courses will be based on the marks obtained in the written test.
- For MBA (Pharma) and PhD program admission will be based upon the exam score as well as the score of the Group Discussion and the Interview round.
- Final Selection Process will be held in the third week of July 2018 at NIPER, Hyderabad.
- The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance of the candidate in all the selection phases.
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research will publish separate merit list for each course based on the candidates’ performance in the selection process. Ranking of the merit list will be in the descending order of total marks scored in the entrance exam. Separate Reserved category list will also be prepared. Based on candidate’s performance, they will be called for Counselling procedure
NIPER JEE 2018 Counselling
Only the candidates who will be shortlisted based on NIPER JEE 2018 will be eligible for the counselling process. Candidates will have to log in to the official site and check the Counselling Dates.
NIPER JEE 2018 Joint Counselling will be held at the NIPER Hyderabad, Auditorium in the last week of July/first week of August 2018. The admission will be provided on the basis merit. Merit List will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s score in the written exam, GD & PI.
Candidates will have to register themselves online to take part in NIPER JEE 2018 Counselling Procedure. Counselling and Seat allotment will be done in the sequential order based on candidate’s performance. All the certificates and documents of the candidate will be verified at the counselling center on the stipulated date.
The candidate should appear for Counselling procedure himself/herself with all the necessary documents. No other person will be allowed to appear for the counselling and admission on behalf of the candidate.
List of the documents/certificates is mentioned below:
- Class X&XII-mark sheet
- Mark sheets of all semesters/years of qualifying exam
- Valid GATE/GPAT/NET Score Card (if applicable)
- NIPER JEE 2018 Admit Card
- Reservation Certificate
- Medical Certificate