How to prepare for CEED Part A
The CEED exam consists of two parts. The first part A: consits only Multiple choice questions. All those candidate clear this section will be eligible for next section.
Here are CEED 2015 Preparation tips for Part A:
- First section is of General knowledge. In this section basic GK question are asked. Question could be about symbols, artists and about their painting.
- Expected the unexpected in 2013 there were question on Mechanical pulleys. This was slightly unexpected. But IIT has clearly said there is no defined syllabus and candidate must be prepared for surprises. Basically the section tests your awareness and knowledge
- Do read about Indian history, temples, architecture and geography. This may or may not be directly useful, but will help you answer some of the direct questions
- Try to identify correct Correct perspectives and art forms
— the marks scored in this section only used to calculate the merit list. This section will have drawings and design.
- CEED Previous years Papers: Practice from the previous year papers. So you will get the idea of what type of questions asked?
- Try free hand sketching this would be the important section, you should focus on it. Take any object try to draw the sketch of it in different sections
- Candidate must know the usage of pencil. H Grade pencil will be used for light and rough work and Grade B Pencils should be used for rapid work and shading purposes
- Try to visualize at least one unique idea and sketch it
CEED 2015 Expected Cutoff
CEED 2015 Result
CEED 2015 Counselling
Online CEED Mock test 2015
IIT Bombay has launched a mock test the candidates those who are preparing for CEED. Candidate can visit the site https://www.digialm.com/EForms/Mock/Template/index.html to try out mock test.
Candidate has to login with his ID and password that he uses for the CEED 2015 registration.
CEED Preparation Books:
- Seeds for CEED By Bhushan Patil
- CEED 2015 Exam Preparation: Advanced Course Study Material