The AP EAMCET score is accepted in the ANGRAU BiPC Counselling that consists of the following Institutes and courses:
- Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU)
- Guntur, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU), Tirupati
- Dr.YSR Horticultural University (Dr.YSRHU), Venkataramannagudem, West Godavari District
After the AP EAMCET MBBS/BDS Counselling is over, AP EAMCET Vetreniray Counselling commences along with the counselling for other courses mentioned below:
- B.Tech.(Food Technology)
- B.V.Sc. & A.H.
- B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture
There will be a common application form for the counselling of the above mentioned courses. Only those students who have duly filled the application form are eligible to attend the counselling.
The counseling will be conducted in the Auditorium, Regional Agricultural Research Station (R.A.R.S.), Lam Farm, Guntur based on their A.P. EAMCET 2016 Ranks.
Admission for Courses and Colleges under Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University B.V.Sc. & A.H. :
- College of Veterinary Science, Tirupati, Chittoor Dist. (Five years)
- N.T.R. College of Veterinary Science, Gannavaram, Krishna Dist.
- College of Veterinary Science, Proddatur, YSR Kadapa Dist.
- PVNR Telangana Veterinary University, Hyderabad (As per AP reorganisation Act, 2014 and 371(d) 64% share of seats allocated to SVVU)
The Guntur, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU), Tirupati have the following seat intake:
|Course||No of seats|
|B. VSc.||192 +10*|
Note: AP Quota in PVNR Telangana Veterinary University in 2 Veterinary colleges in Telangana State
Instructions for AP EAMCET Veterinary Counselling
The following instructions have to be followed while attending counselling for AP EAMCET B.V.sc courses or the ANGRAU veterinary Counselling:
- The last date for ONLINE submission of application for counselling along with relevant documents must be done in the official website of ANGRAU before 27-07-2016(4.00PM)
- The eligible candidates must report at the Counselling centre one hour before the scheduled time with all original certificates and the fee.
- The seat allotment will be done through an open manual counseling. The dates and venue for the counseling will be notified later in news papers/ website.
- Applications sent by post will NOT be entertained.
- Those candidates who are called for counseling shall have to attend at their own cost.
- Only one of the Parents / Guardian of the candidate will be allowed to attend the counseling along with the candidate.
- The candidate who secures a seat should submit the below listed certificates in Original at the time of joining the college.
Documents to be produced during Counselling
The candidates must carry the following list of documents to the ANGRAU BiPc Counselling or AP EAMCET Veterinary Counselling:
- Pass Certificate-cum-Memorandum of Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination (Intermediate)
- Hall Ticket & Rank Card of AP EAMCET 2016
- SSC or equivalent examination Certificate
- The Community Certificate in the case of candidates belonging to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, signed by the competent authority
- Bonafide or Study certificates (VI class to Intermediate or its equivalent)
- Residence Certificate, if necessary
- Transfer Certificate from the College or School where the candidate last studied.
The selection of the candidate will be based on the AP EAMCER Rank. Besides, the following factors will be considered for selection.
- Presidential order
- Social status.
Tie breaking in AP EAMCET Veterinary Counselling
In a situation where the AP EAMCET ranks of two or more candidates are in tie, these norms will be followed to break the tie:
- In case of a tie in the AP EAMCET ranks obtained by two or more candidates in the AP EAMCET 2016, the marks secured in the optional subjects of the qualifying examination shall be taken into consideration.
- If the tie still persists, the age of the candidate shall be taken into consideration.
These are the seat allocation policies that will be followed for admission to veterinary courses via the AP EAMCET Ranks:
- 15% of seats shall be Un-Reserved (UR) for candidates from AU / SVU region.
- Candidates from Osmania University (OU) region also can compete for these seats with AP EAMCET 2016 ranks.
- For the 85% local seats, the seats shall be allocated in 42:22 ratio in Andhra University and Sri Venkateswara University, respectively among the candidates in relation to local area.
Reservation of Seats
The admission to veterinary/B.Sc. courses and other courses included in the ANGRAU BiPc counselling will follow the below mentioned reservation policies:
|Categories||Percentage of reservation|
|Backward Classes||29% of seats are reserved under this category. (BC-A – 7%; BC-B – 10%; BC-C – 1%; BC-D – 7%; BC-E – 4%)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||6%|
|Defence Personnel (CAP)||2%|
|National Cadet Corps||NCC=1%|
|Games & Sports||0.5%|
|Orthopaedically Handicapped Reservation of seats for Women||1%|
In case of any query related to the counselling, the candidates can contact at the below given contact details:
- Controller of Examinations (ANGRAU): 7893520988
- Asst. Controller of Examinations (ANGRAU): 9951663399
- Controller of Examinations (SVVU): 0877-2249220
- Controller of Examinations (Dr.YSRHU): 7382633640