GATE 2018 NEWS
NATIONAL LEVEL ONLINE TEST
P Ramanand Sagar appeared for GATE 2015. He took admission into Hyderabad Central University. We interviewed him and he shares his strategies that how he nailed it and give some tips to the candidates who are willing to write GATE 2017. The following is the questionnaire that was held with him-
|GATE 2017||GATE Eligibility||GATE Important Dates||GATE Application Process||GATE Application Form||GATE Form Correction||GATE Admit Card||GATE Exam Centers|
Ans. No, I didn't take any coaching classes, I personally feel that if one is good enough with the basics of all the subjects in engineering course it is enough to qualify in GATE. But if someone is trying for integrated PHD or PSUs in IITs and NITs then coaching classes will help a lot as they will be more precise and goal oriented.
As far as I know ACE academy in Hyderabad is more famous for gate preparation as many of my friends who took admission in the university are from ACE only.
However, I also observed that the students who studied have knowledge about certain algorithm but why part of that they don’t know for example if you ask them a question from Operating Systems like state the conditions for dead lock then they will say the but if you ask them to proof those conditions then they will fail. But I feel that if one is looking for IITs and NITs then they should take coaching classes.
|GATE Score Calculation||GATE Counselling||GATE IIT Counselling||GATE CCMT Counselling||GATE PSUs Recruitment||GATE Expected Cutoff|
|Coaching Classes||Coaching Study Material||Online Study Material||Self-Study|
|Very Low||High||High||Very High|
Ans. Yes, I purchased some publication book and practiced all the previous solved papers along with the sample papers but if one wants to get good score then they should go for ACE online mock test papers.
Ans. I followed gate2015 and gateforum.
Ans. Information Technology
Ans. ACE hand written notes and materials provided by made easy .
1. First I would like to mention that there is nothing to worry for exam fell free and study don't think of results.
2. Make a proper schedule and do follow it (regularly).
3. Choose only few subjects, don’t be like "I have to read everything" choose those subjects which are interesting to you and you feel confident in solving it.
4. Do revise what you studied because it gives confident to us that we have prepared and can crack GATE.
5. While preparing for particular subject first try to find out the objective of the subject and go systematically.
6. Try to relate each topic with previously studied topics so that continuity is maintained.
7. Don't worry about the result if you do so you will defiantly get lower marks then the marks which you get after attempting exam without worry.
8. Day before exam please don't study any new subject or topic just revise the previous topics.
|GATE Exam Pattern||GATE Syllabus||GATE Paper Analysis|
1. I was an average student in UG but wanted to crack the GATE. So, first thing I did is to actually find out how many subjects are important to score good marks and in that how many subjects do I have an idea and have confidence that I can score good marks if I read this subject.
2. Secondly I consulted my faculty in the college and took some suggestions about how to attempt to solve a new question and how to prepare.
3. I then started studying subjects which I feel easy and comfortable then I took my faculty help to study the difficult topics.
4. As I finished a topic I took a look about from that topic how many questions came and what is the probability that they will repeat again.
5. Finally after I finished studying all the subjects I started taking mock test and solved some 10 papers.
COAP, provides a common platform for the candidate ...
IIT Guwahati is appointed as the conducting body o ...
GATE Registration will commence from September 01, ...