HITSEEE Counselling 2018 will be conducted for all the qualified candidates of HITSEEE 2018. Candidates shortlisted for admission will have to participate in the counselling and reserve seats in their desired courses. Counselling of allocation of branches to the short-listed candidates is based on their AIR (All India Rank) in HITSEEE 2018.
- HITSEEE 2018 counselling will be tentatively from May 12 – 25, 2018.
- The counselling is done for applicants who have cleared the exam and are called for counselling on the basis of the marks scored, after the results are declared.
- HITSEEE 2018 Result will released online by HITS (Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science) in the 2nd week of May 2018 (tentatively).
- They are required to bring their original documents and certificates during counselling.
- If the applicants fail to bring the required documents and certificates then their admission gets cancelled.
- Also, note that the applicants are not allowed to bring downloaded mark-sheets and certificates.
- The shortlisted applicants can log in to the official website and check their counselling dates.
- For counselling dates, the applicant must register himself or herself at the official website which is www.hindustanunvi.ac.in
HITSEEE 2018 is a university level engineering entrance exam conducted by Hindustan University, Chennai for students who want to seek admissions in B.Tech/B.Arch courses. The B.Tech course offered by the university consists of 8 semesters and B.Arch course is a five-year course.
HITSEEE 2018 Counselling Highlights
|HITSEEE Counselling 2018 will be from||May 12 – 25, 2018 (Tentative)|
|HITSEEE Counselling Dates 2018 will release at||www.hindustanunvi.ac.in|
|Number of Counselling rounds||Till now 3|
|Selection will depend on||AIR (All India Rank)|
|HITSEEE Counselling Advance Payment||INR 50, 000|
|Mode of Fee Payment||DD/ NEFT/ RTGS (In favor of “Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science”)|
HITSEEE 2018 Counselling Dates
University will upload the rank list at the university website. The following is the tentative schedule for counselling discussed below-
HITSEEE 2018 Counselling Venue
|Hindustan Head Office (HIET) No. 40, GST Road, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai 600 016.||Hotel Lotus Green Park 40-1-60, Lotus House Benz Circle, M.G Road Vijayawada, 520010|
HITSEEE Counselling Schedule (Tentative)
Candidates can check the detailed counselling schedule from the table given below till May 15, 2018. Further the information regarding counselling dates will be displayed at the Hindustan University website.
|Day – 1 (Friday)||May 12, 2018||1 – 100||09.30 a.m.|
|101 – 200||11.00 a.m.|
|201 – 300||12.30 p.m.|
|301 – 400||02.00 p.m.|
|401 – 600||03.30 p.m.|
|Day – 2 (Saturday)||May 13, 2018||601-700||09.30 a.m.|
|Day – 3 (Monday)||May 15, 2018||1201-1300||09.30 a.m.|
|1301 – 1400||11.00 a.m.|
|1401 – 1500||12.30 p.m.|
|1501 – 1600||02.00 p.m.|
|1601 – 1800||03.30 p.m.|
HITSEEE Counselling Procedure 2018
The counselling procedure for allocating different branches of engineering is based on the All India Rank in HITSEEE 2018. Eligible students must register for counselling on the website of HITS. Only the registered aspirants can attend HITSEEE Counselling 2018 round. Candidates must follow the below steps to participate in HITSEEE Counselling 2018:
- Register for HITSEEE Counselling 2018
- Candidates will be informed through SMS about the schedule of HITSEEE Counselling 2018.
- Visit the required HITSEEE Counselling Center and present documents.
- Slot and day-wise vacant seats will be updated by HITS.
- Date and time of HITSEEE Counselling 2018 will not change under any circumstance.
- In case a candidate fails to reach the center, his seat will be offered to the next candidate in order of merit.
- In special cases (inevitable/unforeseen/unavoidable reasons) if some examinee is not able to participate in HITSEEE counselling 2018 personally on the specified date and time, then they can appear for counselling on a subsequent date and time. For this, they have to inform HITSEEE 2018 office in this regard.
- Secondly, candidate has to accept whichever branch is available at that time.
- In case a qualified candidate’s marksheet is not received before the scheduled day of counselling, they have to produce an undertaking mentioning that if the candidate fails to qualify as per the rules, then they will give up their seat.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling
All the documents listed below must be produced at the time of counselling. The documents must be brought in original along with one set of photocopies while reporting for counselling. Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counselling process without these documents.
- Class 10 board certificate for age proof or any other certificate for age proof
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination (if available)
- Community Certificate for SC/ST
- Nativity Certificate
- Two recent passport sizes and colored photographs
- Payment by DD/NEFT/RTGS for INR 50,000 drawn in favor of “Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science”, payable at Chennai
Instructions for HITSEEE Counselling Center
Information for allocation of seats will be put up on the HITS website on the day of declaration of results. Their guidelines for the counselling process are given below:
- It is mandatory to carry the counselling admit card. It can be obtained from the HITS website after the declaration of HITSEEE 2018 Result.
- Candidate should fill in the details and keep a copy for the process.
- Candidate should be present at the allotted center and time for counselling as per their rank.
- According to a candidate’s rank, their identity and documents will be verified.
- Then, candidate must enter their digital signature as assurance of being present for the counselling.
- The number of seats available and the list of branches will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate must fill in his choices for securing a seat.
- A seat will be allotted to the aspirant in accordance with their rank and choice. If they wish to confirm the seat, an advance fee must be paid.
- Selected candidates must submit a DD for INR 50,000 drawn in the favor of in favor of “Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science”, payable at Chennai.
- This fee is to be submitted only on confirmation of admission to the branch allotted to candidate.
- Counselling process fee is INR 10,000 and it is non-refundable. It will be adjusted in the tuition fees when candidate joins the University.
HITSEEE 2018 Rank List / Score Card
Candidates who have appeared for HITS Engineering Entrance Examination (HITSEEE) can check their score obtained through HITSEEE score card 2018. In order to check marks, candidates can follow the procedure mentioned below.
1. Visit the official website of HITSEEE i.e. www.hindustanunvi.ac.in
2. In the login portal, enter required credentials i.e. application number and date of birth
3. Candidates must verify the details and click on ‘login’
4. Candidates can check the score and rank secured by them.