CBSE on the behalf of UGC will conduct NET on January 22, 2017. UGC NET 2016 Hall Ticket was released on December 28, 2016. Candidates can download their admit card from www.cbsenet.nic.in. Candidates are advised to provide their registration ID and password to download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card.
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) every year on the behalf of UGC (University Grant Commission) to grant JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) and eligibility for lectureship to the candidates. CBSE UGC NET 2017 will be held in 84 subjects at 90 centres across the country.
Steps To Download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card
Candidates can download the CBSE UGC NET 2017 admit card from www.cbsenet.nic.in by following these simple steps.
- Visit the official website of CBSE www.cbsenet.nic.in
- Click on the “Download Admit Card” link
- Enter their “Application number” and “Password”.
- Download and save Admit Card.
- Obtain Hard copy for future purposes.
Details mentioned on the Admit Card
The Admit card is a mandatory document that comprises details about the candidates and upcoming exam session. Following details are mentioned on CBSE UGC NET 2016 Admit Card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Candidate’s DOB
- Test Venue and Timings
- Candidate’s Scanned Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Instructions for the Exam
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Admit Card: Supporting Documents
The CBSE UGC NET Admit Card is a mandatory document that must be present at all the stages of UGC NET along with a valid photo id issued by the Govt, of India. The document accepted along with UGC NET Admit Cards are mentioned below.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
Important Guidelines for UGC NET 2017 Exam Day
The following guidelines are mentioned on UGC NET 2017 Admit Card. Candidates should keep all the guideline in mind while appearing for the exam.
- Aspirants should carry their Admit Card to the examination centre without any failure. No candidates will be allowed to appear for the examination without the Admit Card.
- The candidates will have to be present at the examination hall before the time given in the Admit Card. Candidates arriving late will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- Aspirants will also have to carry their photo identity proof in original and a photocopy to the examination centre.
- The Roll No and Registration No will have to be written on the photocopy of the photo identity proof.
- The candidates should start the test on the instruction of the invigilator. They will have to enter their Roll Number and Password in the login window to take the test.
- Aspirants should not carry item such as textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc to the examination centre.
- Carrying of items such as Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, watch, Camera, metallic item, eatable item opened or packed, water bottle etc is strictly prohibited. Candidates wearing Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. will be thoroughly checked.
- Candidates found copy or cheating will be disqualified from giving the examination.
- The candidates will have to carry ball pen along with them to the examination centre.
- Sheet for doing rough work will be provided to the candidates which they will have to hand over once the exam gets over.
- Candidates will have to paste their recent passport style photograph. Only documents such as Passport/PAN Card/ Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank passbook should be accepted as photo-identity proof. Ration Card will not be accepted.
- Aspirants found guilty using unfair means or impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or misbehaving in the examination hall will be disqualified from giving the exam.