Candidates who will successfully apply for SSC CHSL 2018 can download his/her admit cards from the official website. SSC CHSL 2018 Admit Card will be available to download in the month of October 2018.
- SSC CHSL 2018 Admit card will not be provided to candidates by post.
- SSC CHSL 2018 Admit Card consists of essential information about the candidate who is appearing for SSC CHSL 2018 exam.
- Candidates can download their Admit Card by entering their registration number and date of birth and then take its printout.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination) every year to select candidates for various government organisations. This examination is conducted to recruit candidates for the post of Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Sorting Assistant, Court Clerk, and Postal Assistant. The written examination will be conducted in the month of November 2018.
SSC CHSL Important Dates
Below is the official schedule as per which SSC CHSL 2018 Admit card will be issued
|1||Last date to submit the Application Form||September 2018|
|2||Start date for download of SSC CHSL 2018 Admit Card||October 2018|
|3||SSC CHSL 2018 Exam Date(Part-I)||November 2018|
|4||Announcement of Part-I Result||February 2019|
Steps to Download SSC CHSL 2018 Admit Card
Candidates can download the Admit Card from the SSC CHSL 2018 exams official website in the month of October 2018. Candidate will have to download their Admit Card online from the link provided to the registered email ID. Candidate should keep their Admit card with them during the examination so that they won’t face any problem while giving the exam.
Steps to download the Admit card are given below:-
- Click on the link sent to the registered mobile number
- Enter Registration number and date of birth
- Click on the link, “Download SSC CHSL 2018 Admit Card”
- Download and take out at least two printouts of the Admit Card for future reference
SSC CHSL 2018 Admit Card will contain candidate’s ID and password which shall be required by him/her at the time of the examination to successfully log in.
Details contained in Admit Card
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2018 will contain important information with regard to candidates taking up SSC CHSL 2018 Examination.
- SSC CHSL Roll Number
- Admit Card number
- SSC CHSL Application Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s Postal address and contact details
- Test center details
- Test Date and Timings
- Space for candidate’s signature
- Login ID and Password(for Online Exam)
- General Instructions
Documents Required on Exam Day
On the day of SSC CHSL 2018 Examination, candidates are required to bring following documents for the verification process.
- SSC CHSL Admit Card 2018
- Two copies of their latest coloured photo (3 cm x 3.5 cm)
- The Unique ID proof in original with clear photograph (e.g. AADHAR Card, Driving License, University/College ID, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Photocopy of identity proof mentioned above.
Important guidelines for exam
Candidates appearing for SSC CHSL 2018 Examination should take note of the following instructions:
- Candidates should report at the designated examination center at least 2 hours before the commencement of the test.
- Candidates must read the instructions mentioned on the Admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- Check the details in the Admit Card are correct and legible.
- SSC may change the city of examination or date of examination on their discretion without assigning any reason.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center other than that allotted to him/her in the Admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center/hall after the commencement of examination.
- After the invigilator has verified SSC CHSL 2018 Admit card of the candidate, he must sign on the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator.
- Do not deface, distort, mutilate or damage the Admit card. It should be kept in the excellent conditions.
- Candidates should follow the instructions given to them by the invigilators in the examination hall/room.
- Candidates are advised not to indulge in an argument with the invigilators or other staff involved in the examination duty at the examination center. Candidates not following the instructions will be treated under Unfair Means and he/she will be debarred from the examination.
- Candidates must not disturb other candidates in the examination room and maintain complete silence during the examination. Candidates who are found violating these instructions will be treated as Unfair Means and his/her result will not be declared.
- Candidates are not permitted to carry any electronic device and study material to the examination hall like Mobile, Bluetooth, Pager, watch, test series, books, model papers, etc. If any such item is found in the possession of a candidate in the examination lab, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled and legal/criminal proceedings could be initiated against him/her. He/she will also be liable to get debarred from appearing in future examinations of SSC for a period of 3 years.
- Pen and Notebook for rough work will be provided in the examination room.
- All Exam Labs will be under Video Surveillance.
- Candidates shall have to undergo the process of “Frisking” and ensure that their BIOMETRIC REGISTRATION is completed before they enter the examination lab. Candidates shall not be allowed to enter the examination hall before their Biometric registration is completed.
- Candidates should ensure that they provide clear Left Thumb Impression (LTI), Certification Statement in their running handwriting and signature on Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate.
- If the examination does not begin at the scheduled time or is interrupted midway due to any technical fault or for any other reason, candidates should follow the instructions of the invigilators present. Candidates may have to wait patiently till the issue is completely resolved. In case, the problem cannot be resolved for any reason, the examination may be rescheduled for which candidates would be duly intimated.
- Candidates are advised to familiarise themselves with the Computer Based Examination with the help of ‘Practice Test’ available on the websites of the Commission and the Regional Offices.
- The decision of SSC shall be final in all matters.