SSC CHSL 2017 NEWS
NATIONAL LEVEL ONLINE/OFFLINE TEST
The last date for submission of SSC CHSL Application Form is November 11, 2016. Form can be submitted in online mode only. Candidates can pay their application fee through SBI Challan/Net banking and any credit and debit cards from October 8, 2016 to November 11, 2016. To avoid the last-minute rush, the candidates should apply and pay their fees on or before the last date. Candidates opting for paying the Application fees offline should generate their challan on or before November 9, 2016. The candidates will be issued the SSC CHSL Admit Card only if they submit the CHSL Application form in time.
Know About SSC CHSL
The last date to apply for the SSC CHSL Application form is November 11, 2016. Hence, aspiring candidates can refer to the mentioned below table related to SSC CHSL Application process:
|SSC CHSL 2016||Dates related to SSC CHSL Application process|
|Release of CHSL Application form 2016||October 8, 2016|
|Last date to fill the Application form||November 11, 2016|
|Last date to pay the Application fee (Online)||November 11, 2016|
|Last date to fill the Application fee (Offline)||November 11, 2016|
|Last date to generate the challan for offline payment of Application fees||November 4, 2016|
|Release of E-Admit card||December 2016|
|Date of Examination||January 7, 2017 to February 5, 2017|
Applicants who are willing to appear for SSC CHSL Exam, should check their eligibility before moving to the CHSL Application process. The verification of the eligibility conditions of the applicants would take place at the time of CHSL recruitment process for SSC CHSL.
Educational Qualification: All the eligible candidates must hold the necessary educational qualification before they apply for the CHSL Exam. Candidates who have successfully cleared class 12 or equivalent examination from a recognized board or University are eligible to appear in SSC CHSL 2016. Candidates who on acquire the educational qualification and document evidence on or before January 1, 2017, are also eligible or SSC CHSL 2016.
The SSC CHSL Application form 2016 is available in two parts:
The SSC CHSL Application form is accepted both in online and offline mode. Candidates who are willing to appear for SSC CHSL 2016 Exam have to register themselves on the official website of SSC. The candidate should read the important instructions carefully while applying online for SSC CHSL 2016-
1. Visit the official website of SSC
2. Click on the link, a new window will open for registration.
3. Enter the required credentials like basic information regarding educational qualification.
4. The candidates should indicate their preferences of exam centers carefully.
5. Once the candidate finds that information supplied by them is in order and no correction is required, then candidate will have to click on the “I agree” button.
6. Then a page with Registration No. shall be generated, note it down for next stage of Application form.
7. The application process is incomplete without payment, uploading of photograph and scanned signature.
8. Candidates can pay fee online through SBI Challan / Net banking and any credit and debit card.
9. Candidate should take print out of Challan generated online after completion of registration, if they wish to pay fee in cash.
10. Those who want to pay online through SBI Challan /Net banking and any credit and debit cards, can go directly after submission of form.
11. Those who are exempted from payment of fee should skip the payment steps.
12. Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb and of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels’ height.
13. Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb and of resolution 100X120 (Pixel).
14. On completion of registration, emails will be received by the candidates. In case of any discrepancy, copy of email should be retained to produce before the Regional office.
The online payment of Application fees will be accepted from October 8, 2016 to November 11, 2016. In this case, payment can be done through debit card.
Candidates should generate the Challan before November 4, 2016. Candidates have to pay a fee of INR 100 as application fee through Challan. The last date of offline payment of Application fees is November 7, 2016.
Fee is exempted for all women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation, as per the norms of Government of India.
SSC CHSL Application Form will be available online ...
SSC CHSL 2018 is a national level examination that ...
SSC CHSL exam is conducted every year to register ...