IPPB RECRUITMENT 2017 NEWS
NATIONAL LEVEL OFFLINE TEST
India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) invites online application from qualified candidates who will be appointed in JMG (Junior Management Grade) scale I. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online by visiting the IPPB official website between October 4, 2016, to October 25, 2016, and no other mode of application will be accepted. The online examination is tentatively scheduled on January 2017.
IPPB 2016-17 registration process has already been started. We inform all the candidates about the Important Schedule for IPPB Scale I Officer post that they need to keep track on. The last date to apply for the IPPB is October 25, 2016. Hence, for the aspirants we have provided them with the table containing all the information regarding the Important Events of IPPB.
|On-line registration including Edit/ Modification of Application by candidates||October 4, 2016, to October 25, 2016|
|Online Payment of Application Fees||October 4, 2016, to October 25, 2016|
|Download of call letters for online examination||1 week before Online Examination date|
|Date of Online Examination (Tentative)||December 2016/ January 2017|
Mentioned below table discussed the category wise IPPB vacancy –
|#||Function||Post||Grade||Scale||Category wise vacancy|
|1||Branches||Assistant manager (Territory)||JMGS – I||I||327||176||98||49||650||7||7||7|
1. The number of reserved vacancies and also the number of vacancies is provisional and may vary as per the actual requirement of IPPB.
2. Applicants willing to serve anywhere in India need to apply.
3. Applicants can submit only one application. Different applications will be summarily rejected.
4. As the booking for VI/HI/OC applicants is on horizontal basis, the chosen applicants will be put in the suitable classification to which the candidates belong. The definitions of the categories of disability might be according to Govt. of India rules and regulations. It is cleared up that it may not be conceivable to utilize physically challenged applicants at all workplaces/branches of the IPPB and they will need to work in the posts distinguished by the IPPB as appropriate for them.
5. Abbreviations used:
1. Nationality/ Citizenship
A candidate must be either –
2. IPPB SCALE I Officers Job Specifications
The Age, Qualification, and Experience as on 01.09.2016 required for the for the post of IPPB Scale I Officers are prescribed as under:
|#||Function||Post||Grade||Scale||Job Specification (Age, Qualification and Experience as on 01.09.2016)|
|1.||Branches||Assistant Manager (Territory)||JMGS-I||I||Age Limit: 20 to 30 years Note: The candidate should be born not before 02.09.1986 and not later than 01.09.1996 (both dates inclusive). Minimum Educational Qualification: Graduate from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body. Note: Candidates who fulfill the minimum education qualification and with postal services or sales of financial products/ rural banking/ with experience as Business Correspondent for banks are also eligible.|
The candidates must meet the requisite age criteria as on 01.09.2016.
i. The candidates must possess the essential educational qualification as on 01.09.2016.
ii. Degrees attained from the recognized Universities or Institutes recognized by the Govt. of India only will be considered.
iii. Candidates who are anticipating their consequences of the qualifying examination OR who have not passed the qualifying examination at the latest 01.09.2016 are most certainly not qualified.
iv. Candidates ought to demonstrate the percentage acquired in Graduation figured to the closest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/OGPA is granted, the same ought to be changed over into the rate and show the same in online application.
Vacancies are reserved for disabled persons under the act, 1995 as per government rules and regulations. Candidates with following disabilities are eligible to apply as per the IPPB reservation criteria:
IPPBSCALE I Officers Emoluments (as on 01.09.2016) and Relevant Policies 2016-17
1. Pay-Scale, Allowances, and Perquisites
|Pay Scale, Allowances and Perquisites as applicable|
|Scale||Pay scale||Approximate Total Monthly CTC|
|JMGS – I||23,700 - 42,020||65,000|
2. Probation Period
The aspirants will be on probation period of two years during which they will be given intensive training session.
3. Posting, Transfer and Job Rotation
On such terms and conditions as directed by IPPB, the selected candidate will be posted / transferred/ moved to other roles or IPPB offices from time to time.
4. Leave, Travel Allowance
These Allowance will be as per the service rule of IPPB, which is applicable at the time of appointment.
IPPB 2016-17 SCALE I Officers Selection Procedure
IPPB selection process will consist of the following steps:
The result of the applicants who have qualified for different phases of the recruitment procedure and the list of applicants at long last selected will be made accessible on the IPPB's site. The final select list will be revealed on the IPPB's site.
Candidates can apply online only from October 4, 2016, to October 25, 2016, and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Steps for IPPB Procedure for Applying Online
1. Visit the official website of IPPB.
2. Click on the link “Click here to apply online for Assistant Manager (Territory) Posts”.
3. Enter the required credentials and click on “submit button”.
4. After submitting the details, a registration number, and a password will be received via SMS or on valid email ID.
5. During subsequent login, candidates need to click on the EXISTING USER and log in with the registered email id and unique password.
6. Now, candidates are required to upload their signature and photograph as per the IPPB specifications.
7. Candidates are advised to fill the online application process carefully.
8. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form.
9. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button.
Candidates are required to pay the stipulated application fee for completing the IPPB SCALE I Officer Application Process.
|Category of Applicant||Application Fee|
|SC/ST/PWD (Only Intimation charges)||INR 150.00|
|For all others||INR 700.00|
IPPB SCALE I Officers Mode of Payment
IPPB Online payment mode: Candidates can pay IPPB fee through online (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking).
Once your payment is successfully done, you will receive a confirmation E-mail and SMS. Once you have received the successful payment confirmation, you can proceed with the remaining part of registration process.
The IPPB Scale I Officer structure of the examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
IPPB Preliminary Examination –
|#||Name of Test||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 hour|
IPPB Main Examination –
|#||Name of Tests||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test|
|1||Reasoning||50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|2||English Language||40||40||English||30 minutes|
|3||Computer knowledge||20||20||English & Hindi||10 minutes|
|4||General awareness (with special reference to banking)||40||40||English & Hindi||20 minutes|
|5||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
IPPB 2016-17 SCALE I Officers Interview
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the main examination for IPPB will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by IPPB. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from the authorized IPPB website.
Read the section wise preparation tips for IPPB 20 ...
IPPB Result 2017 is declared for Officer Scale rol ...
IPPB declared the result for Scale I officer preli ...