Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) invites NEET PG qualified doctors for admission to MD/MS Programmes in the medical institutes across the state of Maharashtra. The NEET PG Results were announced on January 13, 2017 for the exam conducted in the month of December, 2016. All the qualified candidates of NEET PG will now be called for the multiple rounds of NEET PG counselling providing admission to the MD/MS Courses in various Medical Institutes across the country.
Maharashtra offers a whooping total of 884 seats in MD/MS, Diploma seats in various colleges with breakup being as follows.
Read About NEET
NEET PG Maharashtra Counselling Dates
|Online Registration and filling Application Form||Jan 27 to Feb 10|
|Schedule for Fee acceptance at SBI Bank, through computer generated challan||Jan 30 to Feb 14|
|Online Display of Provisional Merit List||By Feb 20, 2017|
|Grant Govt. Medical College, Byculla, Mumbai Form Filling||Apr 04 to Apr 07, 2017|
|B.J.Govt. Medical College, Pune Govt. Medical College, Aurangabad Govt. Medical College, Nagpur||Apr 04 to Apr 06, 2017|
|Last date of Joining for first round||Apr 22, 2017|
|Date of Starting of Academic Session||May 02, 2017|
|Cutoff Date of admission as per MCI guidelines||May 31, 2017|
NEET PG Eligibility for Maharashtra Admissions 2017-18
All the candidates interested to attend Counselling for MD/MS/Diploma in medical colleges of Maharashtra should fulfill the listed eligibility at the time of counselling or admission as stated in the subsequent eligibility.
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Candidates should have passed final M.B.B.S. examination form the college situated in Maharashtra and completed/completing one year internship training by 31st March, 2017 from a recognized medical college.
- Candidates must have appeared for NEET-PG 2017 and declared eligible by National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
- General Category candidates must have secured minimum of marks at 50th percentile and candidates belonging to constitutional reservation category and constitutional reservation category with person with disability (PWD) claim must secure minimum of marks at 40th percentile in NEET-PG 2017.
- MCI/MMC registration is mandatory for NEET-PG 2017 qualifying Candidates and Registration Certificate for the same should be produced at the time of Preference Form filling process.
Check NEET Eligibility Criteria 2017
NEET PG Counselling Application
The NEET PG Applications should be submitted at dmer.org and mahacet.org from Jan 27, 2017 to Feb 10, 2017 upto 0500 PM. The information submitted will be used for preparation of NEET PG 2017 / NEET MDS 2017 Maharashtra State Provisional Merit List.
- Application form link will be displayed. ‘click’ on Application form link.
- Instructions page will be displayed. After reading Instructions, applicant has to click NEXT button to go to actual Online Application form.
- Candidate should fill all the entries in application form and upload his/ her Scanned photograph and signature.
- Validate Required fields and submit.
- During submission the application system will ask to Candidate for Password.
- Eligible Candidate will be able to submit the form. There is provision to make changes in the Application Form before Click on Submit Button. There is no provision to make changes in the application form once Submit Button is clicked.
- After submission of Application form, Bank Challan will be displayed in two parts.
- Unique Application No. (Username) along with details of nonrefundable required fee Rs. 3,000/- will be available on challan and same details will be mailed to the Candidate on his given E-mail ID.
- Candidate should take printout of Bank Challan. With this Challan pay the required fee in any Branch of SBI Bank, on Second Working Day onwords, from the day of Printing Challan and obtain your copy of Challan indicating Journal ID/Transation ID.
- ‘Log In’ Link will be available on DMER website www.dmer.org to verify the Application Form.
- Login with Application No. (User Name) and unique Password to download the printout of Application Form.
Note: Please note that if you commit any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by this office. The office will take no responsibility of any kind for such forms.
Documents Required at Counselling Centres
Successfully registered candidates will be invited for the Counselling Rounds at the decided venues to opt their subsequent colleges and streams. However, they will be required to submit set of documents in originals & one set of attested photocopies. All the mandatory documents required at the Counselling are listed below.
- Online downloaded Application form
- Copy of downloaded NEET PG 2017 Admit Card
- Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving Licence, Pan Card, Pass port)
- NEET PG-2017 Mark sheet
- Nationality Certificate /valid passport or School Laving Certificate of HSC/ 12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”
- Certificate of Age (SSC Passing Certificate/Valid Passport)
- First, Second, Third MBBS Mark sheets (Final Part-I & Part-II wherever applicable)
- Attempt certificate of all MBBS examinations from the Head of the Institution.
- MBBS degree/passing certificate.
- Internship completion certificate from University or the Head of the Institution.
- Registration certificate Or Receipt of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India/MCI.
- Certificate from Head of Institute showing that the Medical College/ Institute from which the candidate has passed MBBS examination is recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Undertaking for number of attempts of PGM CET/NEET PGM
- Copy of challan paid Rs.3000/- If applicable, caste certificate, caste validity certificate, non creamy layer Certificate, Domicile Certificate of State of Maharashtra, For Person with disability (PWD) Candidates- Medical Fitness Certificate.