IOCL RECRUITMENT 2017 NEWS
NATIONAL LEVEL OFFLINE TEST
IOCL has released the vacancy for the post of Junior Assistant Engineer in Mathura Refinery. It is the largest Commercial Enterprise in India and selected in the list of “Fortune Global 500’’ list. The written test for IOCL Recruitment was scheduled on January 08, 2017. The shortlisted candidates are required to appear for a skill test which is tentatively scheduled for February 27, 2017. The registration for the online application started from September 30, 2016. The candidates can download the admit card from www.iocl.com.
|Opening date for registration||September 30,2016|
|Last date for submitting online application||October 22, 2016|
|Written test||January 08,2017|
|Skill test||February 27,2017|
All the applicants can go through some of the important instructions before appearing for the skill test. Candidates must adhere to the instructions mentioned below.
NOTE: Please note that during subsequent verification of documents, in case the revelation is contrary to your claim, the candidature of the applicant will be summarily rejected at any stage of the selection process without any further notice to the candidate.
Candidates are advised to make sure about the location in advance so that he/she arrives on the specified date at least 30 minutes before scheduled time.
Some of the general guidelines for the candidate appearing in the skill test are discussed below
Candidates are required to bring Original as well as one self-attested photocopy set of the following documents during Skill test:
1. Date of Birth: Class 10th (Xth) mark sheet issued by State/Central Board or Birth certificate issued by the authorized authority
2. Qualification Document: Consolidated mark sheets of all semesters/years of Diploma/ITI/Sub Officers Course, Course Certificate, equivalency Certificate for Final/Provisional Diploma/ITI/Sub Officers Course (if applicable)
3. Post Qualification Experience Document: Letter of Appointment, 1st and last pay slip, order of release, Experience/Service certificate. Apprenticeship training certificates (if applicable)
4. Large Industry Establishment balance sheet: Provide copy of the relevant page of the last published balance sheet of the establishment where the candidate has acquired post qualification experience mentioning the investment in plant & machineries exceeding INR 10 crores is to be submitted under self-certification
5. Caste Certificate (applicable for SC/ST/OBC): Certificate of caste (applicable for SC/ST/OBC only) in the prescribed format (in the prescribed proforma by the Govt and issued by competent authority only). Issue date of Caste Certificate should not be more than 06(six) months old for OBC candidates.
6. Others: NOC issued by employer (applicable for candidates who are presently employed in State / Central Govt, PSU, Govt Organization / department or autonomous body) Certificate of service and discharge certificate (applicable to ex-servicemen only), Boiler Competency Certificate (applicable in case of Post Code A2), Heavy Vehicle Driving License (applicable in case of Post Code A6)
SC/ST candidates appearing for the skill test would be reimbursed second class rail/bus fare from the nearest railway / bus station of the Correspondence / Present address (as mentioned in the online application) to Mathura Refinery and back by the shortest route subject to production of documentary evidence of rail / bus tickets and copy of caste certificate (in the proforma prescribed by the Govt. and issued by Competent Authority only), provided the distance is not less than 30 kms.
IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited) has released ...
IOCL is inviting applications from retired governm ...
IOCL Recruitment 2018 for the 84 posts of Technici ...