DMRC has announced the medical exam schedule for Assistant Manager post on May 11, 2017. All candidates who have cleared DMRC and interview have to appear for the final round of medical examination. Eyesight quality will be checked as part of the medical examination process as any candidate with visual impairment or suffering from any issues of eyesight cannot be recruited.
A total of 26 students have been invited from the merit list, which was prepared after the completion of GD & PI round. Students can check if their name is on the list or not, by following the steps below:
- Open the official website.
- Look for the “Career” link.
- Read the link that says “ Result for Medical Test for the post of Assistant Manager (Electrical-E01),(S&T - E02)& (Civil - E03)”.
- Click on the link and there are three options on the screen.
- Select the stream applicable for you.
- Click on “Click here” option.
- A new link will open up which indicate the details of important documents and the DMRC medical examination schedule.
- Click on “Schedule for document verification & medical examination link”. .
- This will show the details of the reporting time, date and venue for the medical examination process.
Once the result is declared after DMRC medical examination process candidates have to join immediately. All selected candidates have to appear for joining on the joining date in a proper dress code as detailed after the medical examination process. It is best to read all the important instructions as asked by the Metro Rail authorities.
How to Check DMRC Result?
DMRC result was published on official DMRC website. The result was published in online mode only and candidates can check the details of the DMRC score card by following the steps below:
- Open the official website: www.delhimetrorail.com.
- Go to the link that reads “Careers”.
- Look for the advertisement number ‘ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 (83)’.
- Select the link “shortlisted Candidates for the Screening Process for the Post of Manager (Environment) In DMRC”.
- PDF file will open in your system.
- Look for your name in the list.
- Take the print out of the list for future reference.
Know About DMRC Result 2017
Medical Schedule & Process:
Medical schedule: The students who have cleared the written test, have to appear for the medical examination procedure on May 17, 2017. The students if clear the medical examination step will be asked to join immediately. Else, more students will be invited for the medical examination round. Candidates from all the disciplines have to appear for the medical process at address:
Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road,
Near Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001 .
The details are as follows:
|Post name||Reporting time||Reporting date||Number of candidates called|
|Assistant Manager/Electrical (E01)||10.00 am||May 17, 2017||14|
|Assistant Manager/S&T (E02)||10.00 am||May 17, 2017||7|
Assistant Manager/Civil (E03)
|10.00 am||May 17, 2017||5|
The medical examination process requires the applicant to appear for the medical examination on the date published in the official notice.
The standards defined are as follows:
- Executive/ Technical (Civil, Electrical, S& T, IT, Architecture, Property development):
- Visual Standards – Distant Vision: 6/9-6/9 or 6/6-6/12 with or without glasses/contact lens.
- Near Vision: JI-J II with or without glasses. Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision & Night Vision should be normal.
- Lasik surgery not allowed
Documents to be carried along for DMRC Medical Examination: verification of information will be done on the day of medical examination. Candidate need to bring original and copy of the following set of documents:
- Birth certificate
- Class 10 and 12 certificate
- Graduation degree and mark sheets of all the examinations.
- DMRC admit card 2017.
- DMRC score card.
- Photo ID proof.
- Residence proof.
- Character certificate as issued by the previous institution.
- Valid GATE score 2017.
- Community certificate
- Proforma for character/identification Certificate: This can be downloaded from here
Important Instruction for DMRC Medical Examination:
- Dress code: DMRC provides the uniform for all the employees. The process of delivery can be slow, thus, you need to come to the DMRC training institute with two white full sleeves shirts, two gray Trousers, Black leather belt and one pair of Black shoes, when you report for joining. This dress has to be worn till the official uniform is delivered to you.
- PAN Card: PAN number has to be submitted at the time of joining. In case of absence of PAN number it is advised to request for a PAN number, it will take 15 days time to get a PAN account number. Salary can only be drawn with the help of PAN number.
- Leave: During training period no leave requests will be entertained, if the reason is acceptable then 1 leave will be granted only once a month. There will not be any leaves given for locating a PG, hostel, etc irrespective of gender. This is to ensure training effectiveness.
- Etiquettes: etiquettes have been classified into three broad categories:
- General etiquettes:
- Always stand up and greet your seniors/ trainers, whenever you meet them or when they enter the classroom.
- Greetings must be “good morning/ good afternoon” depending upon the time of the day.
- Be punctual in reporting to the office
- All lectures have to be attended during training time, the classes are up till evening 5.30 pm.
- No excuse will be accepted for absence from the classroom without the written permission of V.P./Manager.
- Be polite and respectful to your colleague and seniors.
- Don’t dig your nose in public.
- Use handkerchief when you are sneezing or coughing in public.
- Maintain a respectful distance during the conversation with people in staff or public.
- It would be nice if you hold the door for the person coming behind you.
- When in canteen stay in queue and wait for your turn.
- Never lean on the walls or put your shoes resting on the wall, this will spoil the wall.
- Ensure cleanliness of your surroundings.
- During breaks never create noise, speak softly.
- Dressing Etiquette:
- Wear neat and clean uniform as prescribed by the authorities.
- You should always look presentable.
- Men need to keep their facial hair trimmed and shaved properly.
- Shoes must be polished daily.
- Keep your nails clean.
- Female employees also, have to wear white shirt and trousers till they get the uniform.
- Conversation Etiquette:
- Remain cool, calm and composed always.
- Always listen to the other person before speaking.
- Keep your tone low and clear during a conversation.
- While conversing always look into the eye of other person and avoid showing your back or looking elsewhere.
- Maintain a sober behaviour and politeness even if the person speaks something offensive or rude and avoid replying back in harsh tone/words.
- Avoid fidgeting with your dress or putting your hands on the face while in a conversation.
- Never put your hands in pockets of your trousers, while taking with seniors.
Once the medical examination round is clear, the designation will change from the applicant to AM (assistant manager) trainee. Trainees have to join immediately and start with the training process. It is an on the job training. Trainees will work in a live environment so that he/she gets used to the live environment and learn about the day to day issues that can possibility come up while operating the metro rails.