AIIMS MBBS (AIIMS MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAM) 2018 NEWS
NATIONAL LEVEL ONLINE TEST
AIIMS Application Form 2017 was to be last filled till February 23, 2017. Candidates can fill the form on the official website of AIIMS i.e https://www.aiimsexams.org. AIIMS MBBS will be conducted on May 28, 2017 by AIIMS, New Delhi for admission to MBBS programmes offered by All India Institute of Medical Sciences. Incomplete application form will be rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Candidates who have passed their class XII with Physics, Chemistry and English and Biology from a recognized board, will be eligible for AIIMS MBBS 2017. Filling up of AIIMS Application Form consists of registration, payment of application fee amount, selecting examination centre, filling up of academic and permanent address details, uploading digital signature, photograph and thumb impression and taking print out of confirmation page. Once a candidate successfully completes AIIMS MBBS Registration 2017, he will be able to download AIIMS Admit Card from May 6, 2017 onwards.
Candidates will get admission on the basis of their performance in AIIMS MBBS to fill 707 seats in 7 AIIMS institutions across the country.
The first step to register for this examination is filling up the AIIMS MBBS application form 2017. Hence, it is important to know the dates and deadlines for the application process. The following table describes all the important AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam Dates-
|Release of AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Form||January 24, 2017|
|Last date to fill AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Form without late Fee||February 23, 2017 (05:00 PM)|
|AIIMS MBBS 2017 Exam Date||May 28, 2017|
Online Registration for AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam is a 7 steps process. All 7 steps are mandatory & must be completed before the registration closing date i.e. March 15, 2017. Following is a step-by-step process of AIIMS Registration
AIIMS Registration 2017 will start from February 15, 2017. All interested applicants can apply online from the official website of AIIMS after release of official notice. The application procedure will be completed in following stages-
1. Visit the official website of AIIMS i.e. www.aiimsexams.org
2. click on the link ‘New Registration’
3. Enter the required credentials.
4. Then will be asked to deposit the prescribed fee.
5. The Application Fee can be paid through Debit/Credit cards/Net Banking.
6. In the next step, candidates will choose examination city carefully from a give list of Exam Centres.
7. Next, fill your educational qualification and address details.
8. To complete the application form, it is mandatory that candidates upload their passport size photograph, thumb print, and signature in the desired size.
9. The completion of application process will be ensured by a Confirmation E-mail which the candidates will receive on the candidate’s e-mail ID provided in the application form.
10. Take a printout of the same for future reference.
Read about AIIMS Registration
Read about AIIMS Exam Pattern
While filling the AIIMS application form 2017, candidates will have to pay the requisite AIIMS MBBS Application Fee too. Application fee will be accepted through credit card, debit card and net banking. Candidates can check below the application fee of AIIMS MBBS 2017, given in accordance to candidate’s category:
|Candidate’s Category||Application Fee|
|General||INR 1000 + Transaction Charges|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC: Both Creamy and Non- Creamy Layers)||INR 1000 + Transaction Charges|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||INR 800 + Transaction Charges|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||INR 800 + Transaction Charges|
Instructions regarding editing the AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2017 are given below:
AIIMS MBBS 2017 has been successfully conducted by ...
AIIMS MBBS Answer Key 2017- AIIMS will release AII ...