AIIMS PG 2018 NEWS
NATIONAL LEVEL ONLINE TEST
AIIMS PG Exam is conducted for admission in a post graduate courses in AIIMS such as MD/MS and MDS program. The first round of AIIMS PG Counselling is scheduled to be conducted after the declaration of AIIMS PG Result on December 14, 2016. AIIMS announces the AIIMS PG 2017 Merit List Rank-wise and Roll number wise.
The candidates will be called for AIIMS PG Counselling depending upon their rank in the merit list. The candidate with higher percentile will have higher chances of admission to the course of choice.
AIIMS PG Exam was held on November 13, 2016. Check below the important dates related to AIIMS PG counselling 2017
|Date of Entrance Exam||November 13, 2016|
|Result Declaration||November 19, 2016|
|Round 1 Counselling||December 14, 2016|
|Round 2 Counselling||December 22, 2016|
|Open Counselling||February 24, 2016|
The AIIMS PG Counselling Process for 2017 is mentioned below
• The qualified candidates of AIIMS PG 2017 based on the Merit list can download his/her Call letter from the official website of AIIMS which is www.aiimsexams.org.
• Candidates called for the AIIMS PG Counselling will be equal to 8 times the total number of seats (In each category number).
• AIIMS PG Counselling will be 49.5% preferential candidates of total MBBS seats will be from AIIMS/SC/ST/OBC.
• Counselling will be done considering the combined AIIMS PG Merit list starting from the candidate who has secured 1st rank in the examination.
• Candidates can give choices based on the availability of seats.
• If any one of the candidates is absent for counselling, then the next candidate will be considered.
• If any candidate is unable to attend the First-Round Counselling in the case of unavoidable circumstances, then his/her authorized representative can attend the First-Round counselling (with an undertaking and authority letter for allotment). However, it is mandatory that the original Candidate should attend the Second-Round Counselling and deposit all the original documents.
• If one of the Reserved candidates is called based on AIIMS PG Merit List(combined), then he/she will be given a provision to give his choice under both reserved as well as in unreserved category. If the subject chosen by the candidate is available at that time in both reserved and unreserved category, then that seat will be allocated to the candidate and he/she will be considered as unreserved category candidate and his/her seat will be a unreserved seat.
• A candidate will be given a Reserved seat only if the subject chosen by the candidate is no longer available in the Unreserved category.
• Only after finishing the counselling for the Unreserved category, the reserved category counselling will start.
• If any ST category seat remained unfilled after calling all the eligible ST candidates, then that seat will be made available to SC category students.
• If any SC/ST/OBC category seat remained unfilled after calling all the eligible SC/ST/OBC candidates, then that seat will be made available to General category students.
• At the time of AIIMS PG Counselling, all the candidates are requested to bring the original copies of Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate), proof which shows that the candidates belong to SC/ST/OBC (if applicable), MBBS/BDS mark sheet, Internship completion certificate as well as permanent Medical Rregistration Certificate.
• If a seat is available and the candidate has chosen that subject and the candidate is also eligible to get that seat, then he/she should confirm his/her seat, if a seat in the subject is available to them at the time of First Counselling. If the seat is not available, then he/she should wait till the Second Counselling and wait for the seat availability.
• After confirming the seat the candidate has to pay the fees and should undergo a medical check-up. If the candidate failed to deposit the fees, then he/she will not be considered for the Second-Round Counselling.
• If the candidate has given his/her Original certificate in some other college elsewhere in India or abroad and has taken admission in that college, such candidates will be allowed to attend the First Counselling if and only if he/she should provide documentary evidence showing that their original certificates are deposited in those colleges.
• If any disputes occur based on the AIIMS PG examination, then that will be dealt by High Court, New Delhi.
• After deposition of the fee, the candidates have to undergo Medical examination. This year it will be on January 1, 2017.
• All candidates who confirmed their seats paid fees and have undergone medical check-up should attend the classes which start from February 28, 2017. No student will be allowed join after February 28, 2017.
• No Traveling and Daily Allowances will be allotted to the candidates for attending the AIIMS PG Counselling
Note- Candidates who have already done MS/MD/MDS in any subject during the time of counselling will not be given admission for MS/MD/MDS courses. The candidate who has confirmed his seat has to go through the biometric verification. Moreover, he/she has to undergo this biometric verification at the time of joining also.
Following Documents are required at the time of AIIMS PG 2017 Counselling
• Class 10 Passing Certificate (as proof of DOB)
• MBBS/BDS Marks Sheets
• MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate
• Internship Completion Certificate
• Permanent Medical Registration Number
• Counselling Call Letter
• AIIMS PG 2017 Admit Card
• AIIMS PG 2017 Rank Card
• A valid SC/ST/OBC/Physical Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority
AIIMS PG 2016 is conducted for admission to MD and MS programs under Clinical and Basic Clinical Sciences. AIIMS PG 2016 January Counselling will be the basis for admission to 119 seats in various PG courses. Along with the 119 MD/MS/MDS seats, there are 36 seats for sponsored and foreign candidates. SEATS in AIIMS PG 2016 January Session.
|Dermatology & Venereology||2||1|
|Obst. & Gynecology||9||0|
|Phy. Med. & Rehabilitation||0||0|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||1||0|
|Oral& Maxillofacial Surgery||1||0|
The AIIMS PG Seat Allocation is done in three rounds. In each consecutive round of AIIMS PG Seat Allocation there are three separate groups of candidates. AIIMS PG first round of Seat Allocation will be held on December 14, 2016.
The process for the three groups for AIIMS PG 2017 is detailed below
Group 1: Candidates who got a seat in their desired subject in the First Counselling itself and have confirmed their seats are categorized in Group 1. They are neither allowed to change their seats during the further counselling process nor they are allowed to sit for the Second-Round Counselling.
Group 2: Applicants who wish to take the subject A, but are unable to do so because of their rank in the AIIMS PG Merit List. These candidates are allowed to choose the subject B and confirm the Provisional seat. Further, these candidates can attend the Second-Round Counselling and their Provisional seat will be confirmed only if the subject A is still unavailable for them even after the Second-Round Counselling.
Group 3: Those candidates who did not take any Provisional seats in the First-Round Counselling and wants to come for the Second-Round Counselling and are eligible for that are categorized in Group 3.
AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form will be released on ...
All India Institutes of Medicals Science-Post Grad ...
First test for AIIMS PG is organized in the month ...