filter your search allcollegesexamnews

NEET 2017 NEWS

NATIONAL LEVEL OFFLINE TEST

NEET Participating Colleges

Last Updated - March 09, 2017

NEET 2016 is a national level examination conducted by CBSE, annually. The exam was held in two phases after the ruling of the Honourable Supreme Court saying that the NEET Exam will be the entrance exam for admission to MBBS and BDS Courses in Medical and Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. NEET 2016 Phase 1 Exam was successfully held on May 1, 2016 and the Phase 2 Exam was conducted on July 24, 2016. Below is the list of the Participating colleges in NEET 2016. The below mentioned colleges will accept admissions of applicants as per their NEET 2016 Scorecard. Each college has their own Cutoff which will be displayed by the colleges on their official websites. Please make sure to visit the websites for further information.

NEET which is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be held to admit all eligible medical aspirants to the various government/private medical and dental institutes across the nation. With the exception of a few (AIIMS and JIPMER), all medical and dental colleges whether government or private will be conducting admissions based on NEET. The scores of NEET 2016 will be taken as the admission criteria and no private entrance examination will be held.

As per the directive, 15% of the entire medical seats will be filled under the All India Quota and the counselling committee of NEET 2016. The remaining 85% State Quota Seats will be filled through state level counselling. Only the states of Telangana, Jammu and Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh will not be admitting applicants under the 15% All India Quota Seats.

Listed below are all of the participating colleges of NEET. The applicants can click on the provided link to redirect themselves to the admission procedure of each college.

NEET 2016 EXPECTED CUT OFF CLICK HERE

Name of College
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi
Christian Medical College (CMC),Vellore
Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)
King George Medical College, Lucknow
JIPMER, Pondicherry
Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
LADY HARDINGE MEDICAL COLLEGE DELHI 2015 CUT OFF CLICK HERE

Name of College
Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
Grants Medical College (GMC), Mumbai
Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai
St. John's Medical College, Banglore
Madras Medical College, Chennai
Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi
L.T.M Medical College, Sion, Mumbai
VARDHMAN MAHAVIR MEDICAL COLLEGE 2015 CUTOFF CLICK HERE

Name of College
PBDS PGIMS, Rohtak
B.J. Medical College, Pune
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi
Banglore Medical College, Banglore
Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
Sri Ram Chandra Medical College, Chennai
Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
Medical College & Hospital, Kolkata
Stanley Medical College, Chennai
Lady Hardinge, Delhi
MAULANA AZAD MEDICAL COLLEGE 2015 CUTOFF CLICK HERE

Name of College
Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad
Government Medical College, Chandigarh
MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
Mahatma Gandhi mission Medical College, Aurangabad
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum
University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi
TOP 10 COLLEGES CUT OFF FOR NEET 2016​ CLICK HERE

Comments

Comments


No Comments To Show

×

Related News & Articles

2017-10-17 15:06:56NEET 2017

NEET 2019 Exam Pattern

NEET 2019 Exam Pattern is prescribed by CBSE. The ...

2017-10-16 12:53:30NEET 2017

NEET 2019 Admit Card

NEET 2019 Admit Card is expected to release in Apr ...

2017-10-13 11:13:52NEET 2017

Prepare Better for NEET 2018 ..

Read more about how to prepare better for NEET 201 ...

2017-06-30 17:15:37NEET 2017

Chhattisgarh MBBS Counselling ..

Read complete details of Chhattisgarh MBBS Counsel ...