NEET 2017 Application Form is available at cbseneet.nic.in. Candidates can apply for NEET 2017 before March 1, 2017. For Foreign Nationals, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI’s), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO’s), Passport Number is the mandatory requirement for filling up of the NEET online application.
NEET Application Process for foreign nationals is a 5-step process.
- Online Registration for NEET 2017
- Filling the NEET 2017 Application Form
- Uploading Photograph and Signature
- NEET Application Fee Payment
- Printing Confirmation Page
NEET Application Fee is INR 1400. The Application Fee has to be paid via online mode only using UPI app/debit card/credit card/net banking facility of any nationalised banks.
NEET Eligibility Criteria for Oversees/NRI/International Candidates
Candidates who have completed their secondary education from a foreign country are also eligible for appearing in NEET 2017. Such candidates fall under the category of Oversees/NRI/International Applicants. NEET Eligibility Criteria 2017 for Oversees/NRI/International Applicants can be defined as follows:
The students, who have been educated abroad and are seeking admission into medical colleges in India through NEET 2017,
- Candidates must have passed class 12 in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English.
- They must have cleared Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English up to the 12th standard level with at least 50% marks.
- The equivalency will be determined as per the regulations of the Medical Council of India and the concerned University.
How to Apply for NEET 2017?
Foreign Nationals, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI’s) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO’s) candidates must follow the given steps in order to complete the NEET 2017 Application Form:
Step 1: New Registration
- Visit the official website of NEET 2017 at cbseneet.nic.in
- At the bottom of the web page, under Online Services section, click on Apply Online
- Read the instructions and procedures for NEET online application form
- At the bottom of the page, the candidates will see a button flashing, ‘Proceed to apply Online NEET 2017’. Foreign Nationals, Overseas Citizen of India and Persons of Indian Origin applicants should click on this button to complete the NEET 2017 Application Form.
- Candidates from foreign countries are required to fill the following information. Click on ‘Submit’ if the details are correctly filled else click on ‘Reset’ to make changes. The web page will look like this:
- After filling the NEET Registration Form, the candidate is required to create a password to complete the process.
- The Foreign Nationals, Overseas Citizen of India and Persons of Indian Origin candidates will be successfully registered and will be required to log-in to their candidate profile to start filling the NEET application form. Note down the registration number and Continue.
Step 2: Filling the NEET 2017 Application Form
- After completing the NEET Registration, foreign national candidates are required to fill the following details: Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Nationality, Country of Citizenship, PwD Status, Passport Number, Medium of NEET Question Paper and NEET Exam Center.
- Fill up the Academic Details of class 10, class 12 and marks of qualifying exams. Click on Next to proceed to the next form.
- After completing the Academic Details, enter the Residential Address, details of Parents/ Guardian, Dress Code and Security Pin. Preview and Submit the NEET Application Form.
- Review the NEET Application Form before finally submitting the form. After final submission, no change will be entertained.
Step 3: Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Once the candidate clicks ‘Next’, they will be taken to the next step of uploading the Photograph and Signature.
- Upload the passport size photograph and signature. The scanned image of passport size photograph should be in JPG format and the size should be between 10kb-100kb. The scanned image of the signature should be in JPG format and the size should be between 3kb-20kb.
- The Foreign Nationals/ Overseas Citizen of India/ Persons of Indian Origin candidate should ensure that the documents are as per the instructions and are uploaded in their provided space. Completing this step, foreign national candidates will be carried forward to the Payment Section
Step 4: NEET Application Fee Payment
- NEET 2017 Application Fee has to be paid in online mode only. Candidates can choose any of the following 4 online payment gateways, through which fee can be remitted by the applicants.
- Debit Card: Select the method of payment by Debit Card. Enter the details such as Bank Name, Card Number/ Expiration Date/ CVV and Card Holder Name. Proceed with Make Payment to confirm the payment for NEET Application Form.
- Credit Card: Select the method of payment by Credit Card. Enter the details such as Credit Card Number/ Expiration Date/ CVV and Card Holder Name. Click on Make Payment to confirm the payment for NEET 2017.
- Net Banking facility of any nationalised bank: Enter the account number of the Payee, IFSC code, Account Holder Name and OTP. After entering all the required details, proceed with the payment.
- E-Wallet: Select the method of payment through e-wallet. Enter the required set of details and confirm the payment for NEET 2017.
Select any one suitable method for the NEET 2017 Application Fee. Also, go through the application fee charges carefully, before you proceed to make the payment.
Before confirming the payment, check the registration number, name and amount. Then proceed to the NEET 2017 Application Fee Payment. The application fee for foreign nationals is INR 1400. Apart from the examination fees, candidates also have to pay the service charges for online payment.
Step 5: Printing Confirmation Page
After the payment of NEET 2017 application fees, candidates will be redirected to the last step where they are required to print the NEET 2017 Application Form Confirmation Page. This confirmation page must be kept by the candidate as a proof of fees payment and future references.
Printing the confirmation page means that the NEET 2017 application form has been submitted. If the candidate cannot see the confirmation page, it means that they have skipped one of the steps.