NEET 2017 NEWS
NATIONAL LEVEL OFFLINE TEST
Mysore Medical College & Research Institute, Mysore is one of the oldest medical colleges in India. The college is offering admission in UG (Under Graduate) and PG (Post Graduate) courses in the field of medical science. Applicants who wish to apply for M.B.B.S. at MMC Mysore can apply on the basis of NEET 2017 Cut off.
Candidates must secure above or equal marks of NEET Cut Off to apply for M.B.B.S. program at MMC Mysore. Cut Off is the minimum marks required to get shortlisted in the prestigious instititution. Applicants who qualify NEET 2017 exam are eligible to apply for M.B.B.S. program at Mysore Medical and Research Institute, Mysore (MMC Mysore).
NEET (National Eligibility Come Entrance Test) is a national level offline test conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). The exam is conducted for admission in M.B.B.S. and BDS programs. NEET Cut off is different for each category (GEN/ SC/ ST/ OBC) and is prepared considering multiple factors like difficulty level of exam, number of candidates etc. NEET cut off is released after the declaration of NEET Results, which is expected to be released on June 8, 2017.
MMC Mysore is accepting applications for M.B.B.S. program on the basis of NEET Cut off. The table given below is representing NEET 2017 Expected Cut off for MMC Mysore as well as we are showing cut off trends with the help of graph.
Here, we are providing you NEET 2017 Expected Cut off for MMC Mysore. Candidates wish to apply for M.B.B.S. can take admission through medical entrance NEET 2017. The data is generated on the basis of last two years’ trends. The table and graphics given below show NEET 2017 Expected cut off for all categories. The cut off is showing Opening Rank (OR) and Closing Rank (CR) for All India Quota. Applicants can expect their rank on the basis of previous year cut off.
NEET 2016 cut off for MMC Mysore is mentioned below in the table. The admission procedure of M.B.B.S. program at MMC Mysore is based on NEET 2017 rank. Here, we provide you NEET 2016 round wise cut off for M.B.B.B.S. program. The cut off is based on Opening Rank and Closing Rank.
The table given below is representing round-wise NEET 2015 cutoff along with Opening Rank and Closing Rank. We are providing NEET 2015 cut off for all categories.
|M.B.B.S.||Other Backward Class||1512||1770|
|Course||Category||AI- OR||AI- CR|
|M.B.B.S.||Other Backward Class||1866||2288|
Mysore Medical and Research Institute, Mysore is offering M.B.B.S. admission on the basis of NEET 2017 Cut off rank. Candidates clearing NEET 2017 cut off are eligible to apply for NEET 2017 Counselling process.NEET Aspirants can evaluate their performance in the exam using NEET Rank Predictor.
NEET 2017 Counselling will be conducted by MCC (Medical Council Committee). Applicants must register themselves on the official website of MCC to sit for NEET counselling. There will be a centralized counselling for 15% seats falling All India Quota seats. States participating in NEET 2017 will conduct separate counselling for the remaining 85% seats. Private colleges will also participate in the centralized state counselling.
Candidates have to bring all the original documents along with photocopy for verification only.
Mysore Medical College & Research Institute, also known as Government Medical College, Mysore is one of the oldest medical colleges in India. It is located in the heart of Mysore city adjacent to the railway station. Founded in 1924 by Sri Krishnarajendra Wodeyar, It is the first medical college to be established in the Karnataka region and the seventh in India. The college is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Jayanagar, Bangalore. MMC Mysore offers admission in UG – M.B.B.S. and PG courses – M.D., M.S., P.G. Diploma courses.
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern is prescribed by CBSE. The ...
NEET 2019 Admit Card is expected to release in Apr ...
Read more about how to prepare better for NEET 201 ...