AIPVT 2017 NEWS
NATIONAL LEVEL OFFLINE TEST
All India Pre Veterinary Test (AIPVT) is scheduled on May 14, 2018. AIPVT 2018 exam is an offline based entrance. Veterinary Council of India conducts AIPVT for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. course. The admission is done on the basis of total 15% seats under All India Quota and the other 85% state-wise quota available on all the recognized institutes enlisted under The Veterinary Council of India across national level.
The AIPVT 2018 will be an offline mode examination. Candidates who have already submitted their application form for the entrance must thoroughly go through all the examination rules and regulations which are highlighted in the tabulated form below in order to perform excellently:
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper based test)|
|Number of Papers||1|
|Number of Sections||3|
|Question Paper Type||Multiple choices and re-assertion based questions|
|AIPVT 2018 Total Marks||180|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Exam Language||English and Hindi|
The exam pattern consists of the following elaboration:
The table below states the subject-wise distribution of the questions as per the pattern of AIPVT 2018 question paper:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
The marking pattern comprises of negative and positive marking. The candidates who satisfy both the criteria are eligible for further admission procedure. As there is no section-wise cut off allotted for each section of the question paper, there is no good attempt and cut offs. Thus, it is mandatory for the candidates to attempt all the 180 questions in the question papers.
Each correct attempt will be awarded 4 marks, whereas, each incorrect answers will be given -1. There is no such marking applicable for un-attempted questions.
|Subjects||Total Marks||No. of Marks for each correct answer||Negative Marking for each incorrect answer|
The syllabus of AIPVT 2018 will be as per the 10+2 level intermediary science of CBSE standard. Thus, aspirants are suggested to follow the NCERT books of the following subjects as it covers all the topics related to AIPVT 2018 syllabus:
|Class 12||Class 11|
|Electrostatics Current||Physical World and Measurement|
|Electricity Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism||Kinetics Laws of Motion Work|
|Electromagnetic induction and Alternating Currents||Energy and Power|
|Electromagnetic Waves||Motion of System of Particles|
|Optics Dual Nature of Matter||Rigid Body Gravitation Properties of Bulk Matter Thermodynamics|
|Radiation Atoms||Behaviour of Perfect Gas|
|Nuclei Electronic Devices||Kinetic Theory Oscillations|
|Class 12||Class 11|
|Solid State Solutions||Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry|
|Electrochemistry||Structure of Atoms|
|Chemical Kinetics Surface Chemistry||Classification of Elements|
|Organic Compounds||Periodicity in Properties|
|Biomolecules||Chemical Bonding and Structure States of Matter|
|Polymer Chemistry||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|-||Equilibrium Redox Reactions|
|Class 12||Class 11|
|Diversity in Living||Reproduction|
|World Structural Organisation||Genetics|
|Plant Physiology||Evolution Biology|
|Human Physiology||Human Welfare Biotechnology|
|-||Ecology and Environment|
Besides appearing for online mock tests and solving test-papers, going through the books is also recommended. The candidates can avail the below books either through online or they can also download the pdf versions of the books, but it is recommended to buy the books rather than downloading.
|Chemistry||Chemistry Textbook Part- 2 for Class- 11||NCERT||978-8174505354|
|Chemistry Textbook Part- 1 for Class- 12||NCERT||978-8174506481|
|Chemistry Textbook Part- 2 for Class- 12||NCERT||978-8174507167|
|Physics||Physics Textbook Part- 1for Class- 12||NCERT||978-8174506313|
|Physics Textbook Part- 2 for Class- 12||NCERT||978-8174506719|
|Physics Textbook Part- 1 for Class- 11||NCERT||978-8174505088|
|Physics Textbook Part- 2 for Class- 11||NCERT||978-8174505668|
|Biology||Biology Textbook For Class- 11||NCERT||978-8174504968|
|Biology Textbook for Class- 12||NCERT||978-8174506399|
Candidates should go through the AIPVT Previous Year Question Papers to identify the types of recurring questions and important topics as well as understand the pattern of exam properly. The AIPVT Previous Year Question Papers are provided below for reference.
|Subject||Previous Year Question Paper|
|Physics||AIPVT 2013 Physics Paper|
|AIPVT 2012 Physics Paper|
|Chemistry||AIPVT 2013 Chemistry Paper|
|AIPVT 2012 Chemistry Paper|
|AIPVT 2011 Chemistry Paper|
|Biology||AIPVT 2013 Biology Paper|
|AIPVT 2012 Biology Paper|
|AIPVT 2011 Biology Paper|
The candidates should strictly follow these instructions to avoid any kind of issue hampering the examination:
AIPVT 2018 Result is expected to be announced in t ...
AIPVT 2018 Application Form will be available at t ...
Admit Card will be released on the official websit ...