Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan has announced CSSET Result 2017. Candidates can check the result via online mode through official website i.e. www.sanskrit.nic.in. Exam conducting authority won’t be intimating candidates through any other medium i.e. Email or SMS alert. Candidates can check their qualifying status for CSSET and know about qualification criteria as mentioned on this page below.
- Admission of candidates through CSSET 2017 is based on the marks scored in the entrance exam and their merit rank.
- The merit list will be prepared separately for each university.
- Admission in the 3 universities will be made through their own admission policies’.
- There is no provision of transferring the admission to another university after taking admission in one university.
- Cases where 1 seat is remaining in the university, the admission of the student will be done from other university.
- Then in this case, candidates will have to produce Non-Objection-Certificate from the concerned university.
- Qualified candidates must participate in CSEET Counselling and seat allocation to get admission.
Steps to Check CSSET Result 2017
Result is available on the official website of CSSET. Candidates can access their CSSET Result through their personal LOGIN ID. The complete merit list according to the marks secured by the candidate will be displayed on the CSSET website. In addition, all India merit lists will be prepared for various categories like-SC/ST/OBC etc. candidates.
- Visit the official website of CSSET i.e. www.sanskrit.nic.in
- Click on the link ‘CSSET 2017’
- Enter the required credentials i.e. Hall Ticket No. and Password.
- CSSET 2017 Result will be displayed on your screen.
- Download and save it for future reference.
Details on Score Card
CSSET 2017 score card is a mandatory document required for attending CSSET 2017 counseling. Score card will include the marks scored by the candidate in CSSET 2017 entrance exam. The below are the details found on the score card:
- Name of candidate
- hotograph of candidate
- Date of Birth
- Register number
- Marks Scored
- Merit Rank
- Qualifying status
CSSET 2017 Marks Evaluation Method
The marks will be evaluated on the basis of the 2 criteria’s-
- Shiksha Shastri is a course designed for professional teaching for Sanskrit teachers.
- It is mandatory to secure at least 35 % marks separately in Sanskrit language and in Sanskrit literature i.e. candidate must have secured the minimum marks in 1st and 4th section of Part “A” and also in Sanskrit language writing capability i.e. part B is must.
- For the remaining sections (2nd and 3rd section of part “A”, a minimum of 20 % marks in each is compulsory for passing).
- Those candidates who pass all sections of Part “A” with the minimum marks as prescribed will be declared qualified.
- Candidate passing both the parts i.e. Part A and Part B will be declared successful.
CSSET Merit List 2017
Admissions to all the programs will be purely based on the Merit Rank given by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi in CSSET 2017 entrance exam.
- Based on the marks secured by applicants in the exam, the merit list will be prepared.
- The three universities will have their separate merit lists prepared based on the evaluation of mark score.
- Applicants who secure less than the minimum marks in the Entrance Examination will not be considered for admission to B.Ed programs and also their names will not be included in the Merit List.
The percentage of reserved seats as per rules of the Government of India is given below:
|Category||Percentage of reservation|
|Differently abled or Blind||3%|
|Children or widows of Armed Forces Personnel disabled or killed during the war or Hostilities||3%|
CSSET 2017 Tie Breaking Resolution
If two or more candidates secure the same marks in CSSET 2017, their merit rank will be calculated based on the below order:
- Candidate with the higher percentage of marks in Class X will be given a higher merit rank for admission.
- Candidate with the higher percentage of marks in Class XII will get a high merit rank.
- Candidate who is elder in age will be given a higher merit rank.
CSSET Cut Off 2017
CSSET 2017 B.Ed. entrance exam cut off will depend on the below deciding factors.
- Total number of applicants.
- Total number of seats available.
- Difficulty level of CSSET 2017 exam.
- The percentage of reservation of seats as per rules of the Government of India.