NPAT BBA 2018 application form will be tentatively available at the NMIMS website www.nmims.edu/www.npat from the month of January, 2018 onwards. All the form filling related procedures including the submission of the same will be done online.
- Candidates are liable for one time registration.
- If any candidate is found to be registering himself / herself more than one time, he/she will be disqualified and the registration fee will be forfeited.
- The exam authority will allot a separate date for editing or modify the information in the application form. Thus, there is no discrepancy in the application form.
- Candidates can state their preference for one or more programs or schools on the application form.
- The application fee should be paid strictly online via payment gateways like Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
- The fee will be charged as per the number of program/institute candidate is apply for.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
|Availability of online application form||January, 2018|
|Deadline of editing the online application form||April, 2018|
|Last date of filling the application form||April, 2018|
|Mode of filling the application form||Online|
|Website of NPAT BBA 2018 Application Form||www.nmims.edu/www.npat|
|Registration Fee||As per the number of programs/institutes candidate is applying|
|Mode of remittance of registration fee||Online (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking)|
Read More NPAT BBA 2018
NPAT BBA 2018 Important Dates
NMAT BBA 2018 Application form dates and events are summed in the table below:
|Access of online application form||Last week of January, 2018|
|Last Date of editing the application form||Last week of April, 2018|
|Closing date of submitting online application form||Last week of April, 2018|
|Release of NMAT BBA 2018 Admit card||First week of May, 2018|
|NPAT BBA 2018 exam||Second week of May, 2018|
NPAT BBA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
It is mandatory for all candidates to fulfill all the conditions stated underneath to be eligible in order to for NPAT BBA 2018:
- Candidate should qualify the 10+2 level or equivalent examination in addition to the International Baccalaureate Diploma in any stream from any recognized board in one attempt.
- IB Certificate holders and D.P. Awarded aspirants are not eligible to apply for NPAT BBA 2018 Application Form.
- Candidates are needed to score at least 60% aggregate marks at 12th Standard Board examination or equivalent examination.
- It is mandatory for every candidate to have Mathematics or Statistics at 10+2 level. Besides, aspirants who wish to apply for NPAT BBA 2018 has to qualify in Mathematics or Statistics at 10+2 exam or equivalent exam.
- Candidates who are from CBSE/ICSE boards should state in the application form (if selected) the total marks of all the subjects which he/she has taken at 10+2 level (Marks calculated on the basis of best of four, five, six or seven will not be accepted). Candidate must score pass mark in all the subjects.
- If the mark sheet released by the any Board is in percentile, then the total percentage of all the subjects taken and qualified by the aspirant will be accepted.
- Candidates more than 25 years of age are not eligible to apply for NPAT BBA 2018 application form.
- Candidate who belongs to IB & Cambridge and does not have final mark sheet will be alloted “Provisional Admission” on assumed scores. Fees in this case will be taken but their admission will be finalized on submitting the final mark sheet within the completion of the admission procedure.
- Applicants who have completed their 12th standard examination from Universities located overseas have to submit AIU equivalence certificate for being eligible.
- Candidates qualifying 10+2 or equivalent examination from Open or Distance learning School can apply if the same school is recognized by National Institute of Open schooling.
- Candidates who have passed the10+2 or equivalent examination besides pursuing a part-time program or through correspondence other than NIOS are not eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have qualified from any Board at 10+2 or equivalent exam where Grade Point Average is allotted, such candidates should state that in writing from the concerned Board the percentage.
- Students who have appeared for their Boards (10+2 or equivalent exam) are eligible, only if he/she obtains the minimum cut off marks as required and also be able to produce all the required documents (original), within the mentioned time period.
How to fill Application Form?
Candidates who successfully completed all the steps of NPAT BBA 2018 application form filling procedure are only eligible for the exam. Thus, all the applicants must follow the underneath steps to complete the form filling effectively.
Step-1: Registering Online & Remitting of Application Fee
- Go to the NMIMS website www.nmims.edu/www.npat.
- Click on the ‘Register Now’ tab.
- Enter all the details as asked to fill in the required fields on the application form.
- The log in credentials such as Login ID and password will be generated.
- Log in again for payment of the application fee online (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking).
- Candidates are suggested to keep the 10th standard Roll no. handy for the preliminary registration as it is compulsory.
- Candidates will be provided with choices to register themselves for one or more courses as per the participating schools and courses they offered.
It is to be noted that the registration fee will be charged depending upon the number of schools for which an applicant is applying. The registration fee is non-refundable.
|Number of Courses/Institutes to be Applied for||Application Fee in Rs.|
|Programs of one school||1800/-|
|Programs of two schools||3000/-|
|Programs of three schools||4000/-|
|Programs of four schools||5000/-|
|Programs of five schools||6000/-|
Step-2: Uploading Photo
It is mandatory for every candidate to upload a colored photo while filling NPAT BBA 2018 Application Form as per the resolutions stated below:
- The photo must be in .jpeg format
- The dimension should not exceed 200 pixels length-wise and 150 pixels breadth-wise.
- The Size must not be more than 500 kb.
- The background of the photo should be either white or of any light shade.
- Candidate eyes should be wide open and can be clearly evident.
- Candidate’s face must be clearly visible, straight looking and at the center on the direction of the camera.
- Shoulder tops must also be distinct on the photo.
- The photo should be not more than 6 months old.
- Candidate found wearing cap or goggles on the photo is liable for rejection.
Details in Application Form
NPAT BBA 2018 Application Form will comprise of the following details:
- At the initial registration step candidates need to enter the underneath particulars:
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Once an applicant get successfully registered and pay the application fee, he/she then have to fill in the following:
- Communication address of candidate
- Educational Details
- Courses which candidate wants to apply (Candidates can apply for one or more courses).
- Disability Declaration (optional)
- Preference of the exam venue (any three)
- The participating School/Institutes for which he/she is applying.
NPAT BBA 2018 Application Form Correction
In case there is any discrepancy occurs while filling NPAT BBA 2018 application Form, then applicants must contact in the below address:
V.L.Mehta Road, Vile Parle, West
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Pin- 400 056
Phone: 022-4235 5555
Ques: What is the official website for NMAT BBA 2018 Application form?
Ans. The official website for NMAT BBA 2018 es Application form is www.nmims.edu/www.npat.
Ques: Is there any age limit to apply for NMAT BBA 2018?
Ans. No, there is no age limit to apply for NMAT BBA 2018..
Ques: Can candidates studying in foreign university will be able to apply?
Ans. Yes, candidates studying in foreign universities can apply provided they have an AIU equivalence certificate.
Ques: What are the mark criteria to apply?
Ans. Candidates must qualify the 10+2 or equivalent exam with 60% marks and mathematics or statistics as the compulsory subject.