IIT Goa Seat Matrix for JEE Advanced- Indian Institute of Goa (IIT Goa) is a premier technical Institute of the region. Students who aspire to get admission into IIT Goa, must qualify JEE Main as well as JEE Advanced. The process of admission would be followed by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) Counselling for the qualified candidates.
- The Institute offers 4-year program in Bachelor of Technology in the following disciplines-
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates aspiring to get admitted into IIT Goa have to apply for JoSAA Counselling which begins from June 15, 2017.
- There are total of 90 seats in all with reservation in different categories and different programs.
- The admission process of IIT Goa involves two steps- First, the candidate is required to qualify JEE Main and secondly take JEE Advanced. Admissions are based on the JEE Advanced rank.
- The first allocation round is scheduled for June 28, 2017.
- Candidates who are allotted the seats through JoSAA Counselling in IIT Goa have to report to the allocated reporting center with all the documents required on the stipulated date. Candidates can check JoSAA Reporting Centers for IIT Goa from our portal.
- The Institute code for IIT Goa is 119.
IIT Goa Seat Matrix for JEE Advanced by JoSAA
Check on the details of the number of seats for General, SC, ST and OBC-NCL Categories in IIT Goa.
|Institute Code||Institute||Program Code||Program||Open||SC||ST||OBC-NCL|
|119||Indian Institute of Technology Goa||4110||Computer Science and Engineering (4 Years, Bachelor of Technology)||15||5||2||8|
|119||Indian Institute of Technology Goa||4111||Electrical Engineering (4 Years, Bachelor of Technology)||14||4||3||8|
|119||Indian Institute of Technology Goa||4125||Mechanical Engineering (4 Years, Bachelor of Technology)||14||4||2||8|
IIT Goa Seat Matrix for PwD Candidates
Out of the total 90 seats, 3 seats are reserved for the PwD candidates from all the categories.
- The institute code and program code have to be entered by the candidates during counselling registration for JEE Advanced.
- PwD candidates are offered seats for admission to 4-year B. Tech program.
- Given below is the IIT Goa seat matrix forJEE Advanced for the PwD candidates:
|Institute Code||Institute||Program Code||Program||Open-PwD||SC-PwD||ST-PwD||OBC-NCL-PwD|
|119||Indian Institute of Technology Goa||4110||Computer Science and Engineering (4 Years, Bachelor of Technology)||0||0||0||0|
|119||Indian Institute of Technology Goa||4111||Electrical Engineering (4 Years, Bachelor of Technology)||1||0||0||0|
|119||Indian Institute of Technology Goa||4125||Mechanical Engineering (4 Years, Bachelor of Technology)||1||0||0||1|
JEE Advanced Counselling
Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) will be conducting counselling for the candidates who have qualified JEE Main as well as JEE Advanced. The seat allocation procedure will be conducted for academic programs offered by 23 Participating IITs for the academic year 2017-18.
- JEE Advanced Counselling will start from June 15, 2017.
- The registration begins from June 15, 2017 and ends on June 26, 2017.
- Candidates can participate in the counselling process if they have cleared JEE Advanced.
- Allotted candidates will have to report in person at the allotted centers with the original and photocopy of the required documents.
- Failure to report will lead to the cancellation of admission. The counselling fee will be refunded in this case.
- JoSAA Counselling includes registration, filling and locking of choices, allotment of seats, reporting to the allotted college and getting provisional admission in these colleges.
- JoSAA Counselling will be conducted in 7 different rounds this year. The number of rounds may vary depending on availability and allocation of seats.
- First round will start from June 28, 2017 and will include seat allocation announcement, followed by 1st round seat acceptance at reporting centers.
- Candidates can withdraw the seat allocated to them if they are allotted a better institute in the next rounds of counselling.
Documents Required for Provisional Admission
Students are required to submit the following original documents along with one attested photocopy during verification for taking provisional admission.
- Original Copy of JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card
- JEE Advanced 2017 Seat Allotment Letter from JoSAA website
- JEE Advanced Application Form (duly filled)
- Duly filled medical examination report
- Birth Proof — Class Xth /HSC/Birth Certificate/Any other certificate as proof of Date of Birth
- Class 12th or Equivalent Examination Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate (OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PwD/DS) issued by competent authority as per the format in JEE Advanced 2017 Brochure
- Criterion for Foreign National students — Attested photocopy of the page in the passport comprising the name, photo and nationality.
- DD towards the registration fee. It would be later adjusted towards the tuition fee, to be paid at the time of admission.