TANCET 2018 NEWS
STATE LEVEL OFFLINE TEST
TANCET 2016 is the Tamil Nadu state level entrance examination for admission in M.E./M.Tech/ MCA and MBA Programmes. To reserve seat in the top colleges of Tamil Nadu state, candidates must face a tough competition. There are many factors apart from knowledge that is essential to crack any entrance exam such as- time management, speed, accuracy, and, many more. All those candidates who are interested in applying for the TANCET 2016, should seek the TANCET 2016 Eligibility and TANCET 2016 Application Process. Eligible candidates should also get familiarize with the TANCET 2016 Exam Pattern before starting preparation.
|TANCET Eligibility||TANCET Important Dates||TANCET Application Process||TANCET Admit Card||TANCET Exam Centers|
TANCET 2016 is a pen and paper based. There are a total of 100 questions that are to be answered in 120 minutes. Each of the questions carries 1 mark. For every incorrect marked choice, marks will be deducted accordingly. The medium of the TANCET 2016 is English language. No extra time will be awarded to the candidates to complete the exam.
Aspirants of TANCET 2016 should note that, there will be 5 sub-sections for MBA and 6 sub-sections for MCA. While the paper for admission in M. Tech/ M.E/ M. Arch/ M. Plan will be divided into 3 parts- Engineering Mathematics, Basic Engineering & Sciences and the Elective Subject. Elective subject is chosen by the candidate at the time of registration. All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
If you are preparing for any entrance exam, focus and practice is a must. All the aspiring candidates of TANCET 2016 must ensure that the entire syllabus is fully covered during preparation. An earnest practice of sample papers, mock tests and so on should be done. Time management and practice are of great significance when preparing for the TANCET 2016. There is no time bound for any section.
Are you wandering, how you can prepare for TANCET 2016? Then here below are some TANCET 2016 preparation tips which can help you in preparing well for the exam.
1. Time Management- It is a key to success in academics. It doesn’t achieve success only in academics but in all the fields. When you plan your days in prior then time can become your friend rather than your devil. Better management of time will enable you to get the most out of life. It helps you in getting more done with confusion, less stress, and annoyance. This skill can even fetch you higher marks throughout the academics in school year, as well as in tests, quizzes, and exams. Millions of candidates around the world behave otherwise. They actually expect some magic during exams! And which actually cannot be. Without giving quality time to study, they hope to get the highest marks and are then disappointed or feel ashamed when the results prove otherwise.
“Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.” ― H. Jackson Brown Jr.
2. Speed and Accuracy – Skills for solving questions effectively vary with the topics involved and sometimes varies even within. Every topic generally has kinds of questions which are solved with different tricks. There is only thing that can really help you out and it is practice. Keep solving mock tests to stay in touch with the older topics. Whenever you’re solving questions, try solving on your own. But don’t spend more than 10 minutes on any question in an attempt. Try solving it every day and at last go for help. This practice helps in thinking faster and at the time of actual exam. Each and every question is important as it fetches marks and that decides the rank. It is good if you keep a track of questions that are solved by the new tricks. Instant revision of such tricks make you remember what the trick was.
If you have set your 4 goals- Decide the desired rank or marks, Starting Point, End Point and Practice & Analysis, and then automatically you will achieve speed and accuracy as well.
“Management informs. Leadership applies. The effective managers inform accurately. Effective leaders apply wisely.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
|TANCET Exam Pattern||TANCET Syllabus|
3. Previous year papers- Solving last years’ question papers are very helpful. It is good, if you get last 8-10 years’ of question papers. The main purpose of solving these papers is that you will come to know the pattern of the question paper. Every candidate who is aspiring for TANCET 2016 should solve the question paper within the stipulated time. Solving these papers will allow the aspiring candidates to have a proper study time and this also increases the confidence level.
“For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.” - Aristotle
4. Revision- Exams- the most baffling time for almost every candidate. Properly done revision can decrease the fear and it increases the confidence. There are few tips that help you in revising your exam syllabus. They are as follows-
“Revision is the heart of writing. Every page I do is done over seven or eight times.” - Patricia Reilly Giff
5. Master the basics- having clear concepts is the key to success. It is very important to be thorough with the syllabus. Candidates are requested to concentrate more on the sections which can fetch more marks. There are certain books that are considered best in effectively delivering the knowledge. You don’t need to know everything under it but you should be thorough with some of the important ones. If there is change in exam pattern, the stress is more on clearing the concepts rather than just mugging tricks. Candidates should devote quality time in understanding the basics.
“It’s a lack of clarity that creates chaos and frustration. Those emotions are poison to any living goal.” ― Steve Maraboli
6. Work hard on weaknesses- there are often some areas in which one needs improvement. Firstly identify the weak areas by giving the mock tests. Pen down the mistakes and work hard on them. Polish your strengths. Don’t read anything new when exam day is approaching. Being organized is one of the most important skills any aspiring candidate can have. It is the best defence against an attack during an exam. So, there is no point of leaving the weak points or the non-favorite ones.
“Don't wish it were easier. Wish you were better.” ― Jim Rohn
7. study Plan- an organized schedule that outlines study times and learning goals. Here are some tips to make your study plan a thoughtful planning-
“In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable.” ― Dwight D. Eisenhower
|TANCET Results||TANCET Rank List||TANCET Latest Updates||TANCET Counselling||TANCET Participating Colleges||TANCET Cutoff|
Given below are some preparation strategy for sections that are very helpful for the preparation of TANCET 2016-
TNACET is an entrance examination for admission in ...
TANCET 2018 Result will be declared in the last we ...
TANCET is conducted by Anna University, Chennai ev ...