The candidate who wants to take the admission in MBA (IB) from IIFT campus (Delhi and Kolkata) can apply online on the IIFT official website. The application form is available from 2nd week of July 2015 and the last date is 1st week of September 2015.
How to Apply for IIFT 2015-
The interested candidates can apply for IIFT 2015 By Online or Offline.
- First go to the IIFT official website (www.iift.edu)
- Now click on the Admission 2015 link
- Fill the form online as per the basic or required details for registration
- Submit the form
- Once you submit the application form, Application number will be generated
- Note down this application number for further use
- Login to the website using the system generated application number and password entered by you
- Now follow the link to complete the information
Candidates can pay the examination fees by any one of the given mode.
- Candidates can pay the payment online through VISA/MASTER Credit/Debit Card.
- Others should have a demand draft of the applicable amount favoring "Indian Institute of Foreign Trade", payable at New Delhi, since the candidate is required to fill in the details of the demand draft in the online application form.
Uploading the Photo and Signature:
- Now Candidate have to upload their scanned photograph and Signature (The file size should not be more than 50kb each)
- The photograph should be in .JPG format
- Signature done on a white background
- Take the Printout of your online Application form if the Bar Code appears properly on the screen, else refresh (Press F5) the page and then print
- Please ensure that you have successfully logged out of the website after completion of the registration process
Send the print-out of online application form through Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier only along with necessary enclosures to-Sh. Gaurav Gulati, SAO (Academics)
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
B-21, Qutab Institutional Are
New Delhi-110 016
IIFT 2015 Exam Dates
IIFT 2015 Exam Admit Card
IIFT 2015 Exam Syllabus
For offline mode candidates can register their self by using the following steps.
- The candidate can purchase prospectus cum Application form in cash or via demand Draft
- Now need to complete the enclosed Application form
- Send it to the:- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, and New Delhi-110016
- Application form must be reach to IIFT on or before 3rd September 2014
Applicable amount to be paid by the candidates through Demand Draft or online is as follows.
|General and OBC candidates||Rs. 1550/-|
|SC/ST and PH candidates||Rs. 775/-|
|Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI candidates||US$ 80 (INR Rs. 4500/-)|
Last Date of Application Form-
Last date for submitting online application form – 3rd September 2014
For Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI Candidates – 16th February 2015
Application Form Status-
Once the filled in application form is received in the Institute with all necessary documents, the online database will be updated and the aspirants will be able to check the status of his/her application online. This facility will be made available in September. Candidates can check their application form status by entering their application number and password.
- Incomplete applications in any manner (either for application forms or filled-in applications) and those received after last date shall be summarily rejected.
- The candidates who have not paid through credit card/Debit card are required to enclose the demand draft of the applicable amount with full name, address and application number on the reverse of the demand draft.
- Candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of the completed form and demand draft for future reference.
- Two adhesive stickers/labels/name slips with Candidate’s name and address written on it.
- Copy of the requisite certificate, if belonging to SC/ST/PH/OBC (non-creamy layer) category.
- Copy of your GMAT Score if belonging to Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI category.
- If you do not have the GMAT score, you can also submit the same separately by 31st March 2015 quoting your application number.