IBSAT is a Computer Based Test (CBT), consisting of multiple choice questions. IBSAT is of 2 hours duration and is aimed at testing the applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.
IBSAT is conducted by The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (Declared as a Deemed-to-be-University under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956), for students seeking admission to the following programs:
- MBA/PhD programs offered by IBS Hyderabad, the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education
- MBA Program offered by the ICFAI University Dehradun and the ICFAI University Jaipur.
- PGPM (Post Graduate Program in Management) program offered at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune.
Alternatively scores from 2015 onwards of GMAT® / CAT / NMAT by GMACTM are accepted in place of IBSAT 2017. ForPhD Program: IBS Alumni, M.Phil Degree holders and UGC NET qualified candidates are exempted from IBSAT 2017.
IBSAT Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility for IBSAT varies as per the programs that are offered by ICFAI. It is important to satisfy them in order to fill IBSAT application form. Mentioned below is the eligibility criteria as per the programs:
For 2-year Management Program
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with English as a medium of instruction.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2018.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations/viva/assignments) before May 31, 2018. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2018.
For Ph.D Program in Management (Full-time/Part-time)
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with English as a medium of instruction
- Post graduation in Management (Full time with specialization in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, and Operations from a UGC approved University with 55% and above marks);
- Professional qualification like CFA/CA/CWA/CS with 55% and above marks.
For Ph.D Program in Economics (Full-time)
- Graduation with 50% and above marks AND post-graduation in Economics or allied discipline with 55% and above marks
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 17 years of education (on 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation and/or post-graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2018.
- Applicants who have completed their graduation/ Post graduation on part time, distance mode or online mode are not eligible for PhD program of IBS Hyderabad.
- Candidates who qualify on the basis of IBSAT/ GMAT®/ CAT/ NMAT by GMACTM will be called for Selection process at IBS Hyderabad in February 2018. The final selection is based on performance in Group Discussion, Personal Interview and the past academic record.
- Download Guidelines: www.ibsindia.org/application-guidelines
- Apply Now: http://admissions.ibsindia.org/ibsat2017/registration/
- On successful Online Registration and payment, you will receive an email and SMS with your Application Number and Password. You have to login and fill up your complete details. http://admissions.ibsindia.org/ibsat2017/application/
- On successful submission of application, an e-mail confirmation will be sent to you
- The IBSAT bulletin will be couriered to you within seven days from the date of submission of Online Application form.
Read More IBSAT Eligibility Criteria
IBS Admissions Office
# 65 Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad – 500082, Telangana
SMS IBSAT2017 to 56363
Toll Free: 1-800-425-55 66 77
(Mon - Fri 9.30 am - 5.30 pm)
Download our App:
I phone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ibs-business-school/id1156004960?ls=1&mt=8