UPES DAT 2017 NEWS
NATIONAL LEVEL ONLINE/OFFLINE TEST
UPES DAT 2018 Results will be announced online only and no correspondence will be sent by conducting authority to candidates. Results are declared within 1-2 days of successfully conducting examination.
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Design Aptitude Test (UPES DAT) is an annual exam for students seeking admission in various under graduate and post-graduate courses offered by School of Design Studies (SoDS) at University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES).
Result for UPES DAT 2018 will be declared by School of Design Studies at UPES, most likely within one or two days of successfully conducting exam.
|Official Site for UPES DAT 2018 Result Declaration||www.upes.ac.in||www.upes.ac.in|
|UPES DAT 2018 Result Date||Within 1-2 days within Conducting Examination||Within 1-2 days within Conducting Examination|
|Announcement regarding details on Interviews and Presentation of Work Portfolio||Within 1 week of Conducting Exam||Prior to Conducting Exam|
|Commencement of Interviews and Presentation of Work Portfolio||Within 8-10 days of Conducting Exam||Possibly 7-8 days prior to Conducting Exam|
The following dates are important for candidates who clear the written exam successfully.
|Date of Examination||January/February 2018||April/May 2018|
|Announcement of Result||Within 1-2 days within Conducting Examination||Within 1-2 days within Conducting Examination|
|Availability of Score card||Within 1-2 days within Conducting Examination||Within 1-2 days within Conducting Examination|
|Commencement of Counselling||Within 8-10 days of Conducting Exam||Possibly 7-8 days prior to Conducting Exam|
|Submission of Admission Fee||After declaration of merit list after Interview and Portfolio presentation||After declaration of merit list after Interview and Portfolio presentation|
UPES DAT 2018 Result will be declared separately for M.Des courses and B.Des/BFA courses, within 1-2 days of successfully conducting the respective examinations. Results will be available on the official website of UPES, www.upes.ac.in.
Steps to check Result:
1. Checking Result For B.Des/BFA
2. Checking Result For M.Des
UPES DAT 2018 Score card will contain the following information:
Merit List for UPES DAT, both for B.Des/BFA and M.Des courses are released two times.
Candidate is required to obtain qualifying marks in entrance exam to reach next level, which is counselling. Qualifying marks are decided by university after declaration of results on the basis of
Subsequent to declaration of result, counselling (interview and portfolio presentation) procedure will be almost immediately commenced by UPES.
Counselling for B.Des/BFA
1. Candidates have to carry their hand drawn sketches / rendering that have been prepared by using pencil, pen, color markers or any other instrument like charcoal, natural dyes etc.
2. Drawings can belong to any category like everyday thing, nature, symbolic designs, experimental art, nature etc.
3. Candidates with knack for photography can enhance their chances of selection by carrying photographs and images clicked by them. Candidates can also carry samples if they have undertaken any experimentation on Digital media, implying use of 2 dimensional or 3 dimensional digital media, tools and techniques for drawing, sketching and rendering
4. Candidates can also showcase their talent through Physical Model or Prototype created using Clay, Plastic, Wood, Card Board etc.
5. Candidates can bring any such object or thing, which showcases and expresses their creativity skills
6. Consideration will be given to certificates of appreciation or participation (associated with art and creativity) possessed by candidates
Counselling for M.Des
1. Candidates must carry an assortment of drawing, sketching and rendering, which has been done by them, through use of various sorts of techniques and media, inclusive of color markers and color pencils. Every candidate’s compilation should preferable contain a minimum of 10-15 pages
2. Candidates can carry any physical model or prototype made by using fabrication or construction work
3. Candidate can also carry any form of digital work (software), which means using 2 dimensional or 3-dimensional digital media, tools and techniques for the purpose of drawing, sketching and rendering.
UPES DAT 2018 Exam Pattern and notification will b ...
UPES DAT 2018 Application Form can be obtained fro ...
UPES DAT 2018 Admit Card will be released tentativ ...